BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

07-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #1
flyboy3771
Rep
Drives: Chevy Malibu LTZ

Feeling the call to drive another BMW

Hey Everyone! I think this is my first post in this forum but I have an interesting question. Two years ago I traded my 2000 x5 for my current 09 Chevy Malibu with 71k which I absolutely love. I'm a junior in college and do a decent amount of driving, probably around 13000k a year. As much as I love my Chevy I miss the feel of a BMW. I always check cars.com and this week I found a 2005 530I with 78k. The car has new tires and looks really sharp. I think I can afford it but I'm a little worried about the cost of maintaining a BMW again. I do love them but I'm also very aware of what it can cost to own one. I was wondering what your opinions might be on getting this BMW, good idea? Wait a few years until I can buy a newer BMW? Let me know what you think. Thanks so much for any help in advance!

http://www.drivepearl.com/used/BMW/2...50370b1546.htm

Matt
Appreciate 0