BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-09-2009, 03:31 AM   #23
AryoBarzan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
Okay. My wife left me. So anyone recommend any clubs in NJ I can go to get laid?

Seriously, she left me for a Madoff dude. Where can I go to get revenge in the sexual context?

Yeah, she took the E93 M3. Plus, she was racing it on the way to the Short Hills Mall with the other E93 M3 in Alpine Weiss.
Unfortunately, it looks to me like no matter how many girls you're going to be banging, your 'revenge' will pale in comparison to the monitary value she stole from you through the divorce. If you really want to get revenge on her, see if you can read up on the divorce laws in your area (there are multiple 'fathers rights' groups and organizations all over the web) and see if you can find some ways of getting back some of whats rightfully yours. Also, if you haven't already, be sure you hire the best lawyer you can for these matters.

As for getting laid, I'm sure that most of the clubs have virtually the same probability of getting laid. Just go to the local downtown with your least socially awkward friends and hit up the most popular-looking clubs.

In both situations, I wish you the best of luck to you bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift90 View Post
Waoh.....

you people must be comfortable with each other to post something like this..

and if i were you, i would beat the living SHIIITTT out of the madoff dude..
Why should he beat the shit out of the 'madoff' dude? Because his wife's a dirty whore and he has to take out his anger on some schmuck his wife slept with? That's exactly what she wants you imbecile, two men fighting over her and making her feel worthy. Women thrive off this sort of sh*t. I think the reason the divorce laws and male rights laws are so corrupted in this country are because of dimwitted individuals like yourself that are still trying to prove their 'dominance' and stroke their egos in the same ways that our ancestors would have 100,000 years ago.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #24
WishBone33
First Lieutenant
Japan
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i

i say post nude pics/videos of her for the forum! LOL
Appreciate 0