BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #133
Forcefed3
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsum View Post
found this online, I have so much respect for Xzibit now.

Rapper Xzibit: 'Planking Is Racist, Not Funny'
216 Comments
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 8th 2011 02:30PM

After 'planking' seemed to have swept over Hollywood faster than you can say 'Kabbalah,' there's one lonely adversary who's standing up against those that are laying down. Rapper Xzibit took to Twitter to express his extreme disapproval of the trend.

"Planking is THE dumbest sh-t ever," Xzibit tweeted (via TMZ). "#Planking was a way to transport slaves on ships during the slave trade, its not funny. Educate."

From Rosario Dawson and Ellen Page to Justin Bieber and Katy Perry, celebrities have been laying down straight and narrow left and right.

"Don't get it twisted," he continued. "I care less where your dumb asses lay face down and take pictures of the shit, I'm just telling you where it came from."

Although the position in which slaves were transported during the slave trade was not technically referred to as 'planking' the fashion in which they were positioned on wood plank beds was not unlike the stiff, face down, palm to side style.

The celebrity world is famous for their apt political correctness but we're not so sure they're going to give up their beloved light as a feather, stiff as a board ways.

http://www.popeater.com/2011/07/08/x...osario-dawson/
lol
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2011, 05:09 AM   #134
EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsum View Post
found this online, I have so much respect for Xzibit now.

Rapper Xzibit: 'Planking Is Racist, Not Funny'
216 Comments
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 8th 2011 02:30PM

After 'planking' seemed to have swept over Hollywood faster than you can say 'Kabbalah,' there's one lonely adversary who's standing up against those that are laying down. Rapper Xzibit took to Twitter to express his extreme disapproval of the trend.

"Planking is THE dumbest sh-t ever," Xzibit tweeted (via TMZ). "#Planking was a way to transport slaves on ships during the slave trade, its not funny. Educate."

From Rosario Dawson and Ellen Page to Justin Bieber and Katy Perry, celebrities have been laying down straight and narrow left and right.

"Don't get it twisted," he continued. "I care less where your dumb asses lay face down and take pictures of the shit, I'm just telling you where it came from."

Although the position in which slaves were transported during the slave trade was not technically referred to as 'planking' the fashion in which they were positioned on wood plank beds was not unlike the stiff, face down, palm to side style.

The celebrity world is famous for their apt political correctness but we're not so sure they're going to give up their beloved light as a feather, stiff as a board ways.

http://www.popeater.com/2011/07/08/x...osario-dawson/
SMFH this is whats wrong with society today, there is a new thing out they find something that happened hundreds of years ago.

if its so racist i guess i cant

*clean my ears, cause slaves use to pick cotton
ETC

Grow the F up and quit turning everything into a black white thing!!
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2011, 05:13 AM   #135
EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow_335i View Post
winner in my book
thx bud

there will be some more and better ones up