BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-28-2020, 09:52 AM   #6425
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
I mean, if he's rusty, it might not be a bad idea. Gain some confidence?

I swear woman sense when you're getting action.

Single: can't even get a girl to look your direction.
Relationship: Can't keep them away.

This is most definitely accurate. It's almost as if they can smell it on you. I've found the longer you are in a relationship, the harder they try.

Right after the divorce of the first wife, I had women straight up ask for it. I had several make comments basically wanting to know what all the fuss was about. Several waitresses who would watch me bring different ladies in their establishment, week in - week out. Eventually they would flirt and want to know. Who was I to deny them???
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00
      04-28-2020, 11:09 AM   #6426
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Turkish Pickle what happened to your post count and rep points???
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2020, 11:13 AM   #6427
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Turkish Pickle what happened to your post count and rep points???
What's wrong?
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2020, 11:13 AM   #6428
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
This is most definitely accurate. It's almost as if they can smell it on you. I've found the longer you are in a relationship, the harder they try.

Right after the divorce of the first wife, I had women straight up ask for it. I had several make comments basically wanting to know what all the fuss was about. Several waitresses who would watch me bring different ladies in their establishment, week in - week out. Eventually they would flirt and want to know. Who was I to deny them???
What sucks is to get hit on because your wife looks so much younger than you....and they think you aren't together!

I have had to pull my wife out of a couple of places because of that.
MKSixer34184.50
      04-28-2020, 11:18 AM   #6429
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Point #1 - i'm sure you're not ugly and that's exactly why I advocate against tinder. I'm letting you know the data you'll see is going to be horrible; I had ~100ish matches since November 2019 with a match rate of 2.69%. That means of the pool of women I saw and thought were hot, only 2.69% also thought I was hot. That stat will hit differently the first time you calculate it and it's horrible for one's self-worth

How's your in person game looking? I'd also argue Tinder has the drawback of, women on their phones.
In person I am above average, I come off pretty laid back, but I guess a little cocky when I need to be. This is not bad just can't overdo it or you like you're trying to-hard / IMO.

Mind you being in a frat helps and I wish I was kidding, but woman will continue to be shallow, especially at the college level. Why do you think I joined?
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2020, 11:21 AM   #6430
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
In person I am above average, I come off pretty laid back, but I guess a little cocky when I need to be. This is not bad just can't overdo it or you like you're trying to-hard / IMO.

Mind you being in a frat helps and I wish I was kidding, but woman will continue to be shallow, especially at the college level. Why do you think I joined?
I'm a KSig graduating in December, I know exactly where you're coming from

I probably sounded like some neckbeard incel lol but my point still stands. Especially irl 9/10 times you talking to that cute girl is gonna be the most interesting highlight of her day and you'll stand out more than your "competition"

This however is prime time to delete tinder and re-open a new account with a fresh percentage, some dope pics and a nice bio. Especially if you're tall you'll have a great chance of working on your text game. Just no quarantine openers, those are played out
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
      04-28-2020, 11:23 AM   #6431
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Also I feel like I haven't seen pennsiveguy in a while, you good there man?
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00
MKSixer34184.50
      04-28-2020, 11:26 AM   #6432
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
I was wondering about that as well. Hope everything is okay!
      04-28-2020, 11:27 AM   #6433
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
What's wrong?
Surely you have more than 187 posts. I'm sure you have more than 200 in this thread alone.
Appreciate 1
      04-28-2020, 11:31 AM   #6434
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Surely you have more than 187 posts. I'm sure you have more than 200 in this thread alone.
Ahhh, I think OT doesn't count for the posts in the profile. Many other forums do that as well - I don't really have a "popular" BMW, and the car is about 6000 miles away so I'm mostly on OT than being a contributing member of the BP society
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
Rmtt8211.00
vreihen1615278.50
      04-28-2020, 11:35 AM   #6435
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Ahhh, I think OT doesn't count for the posts in the profile. Many other forums do that as well - I don't really have a "popular" BMW, and the car is about 6000 miles away so I'm mostly on OT than being a contributing member of the BP society
That makes sense. Also explains my extremely low post count to rep ratio.
Appreciate 1
      04-28-2020, 11:56 AM   #6436
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm a KSig graduating in December, I know exactly where you're coming from

I probably sounded like some neckbeard incel lol but my point still stands. Especially irl 9/10 times you talking to that cute girl is gonna be the most interesting highlight of her day and you'll stand out more than your "competition"

This however is prime time to delete tinder and re-open a new account with a fresh percentage, some dope pics and a nice bio. Especially if you're tall you'll have a great chance of working on your text game. Just no quarantine openers, those are played out
Very cool. I think I read you're in civil engineering? My uncle's best friend is a civil engineer in Denver and he loves it. Very chill guy in comparison to some of the comp sci's I know. LOL

Also, I think I'm done with tinder to be honest, it's just too much effort for limited results. I'm not chatting up a 2's for a month to maybe get laid after the first date, plus I don't even know where the hell we'd go right now? And I'm not very keen on the idea of inviting randoms over to my apartment either, maybe I'll just do no-fap until things get better.

There will be an endless amount once bars open though, be prepared.
Appreciate 1
      04-28-2020, 05:51 PM   #6437
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
I actually did message him a few weeks ago because I was wondering the same. He is doing ok, he just hasn't been on the forums as much and is taking some time for himself. COVID-19 got everyone stressed tf out man.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
      04-28-2020, 07:07 PM   #6438
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
What sucks is to get hit on because your wife looks so much younger than you....and they think you aren't together!

I have had to pull my wife out of a couple of places because of that.
Can't say I really feel bad for you.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
      04-29-2020, 08:22 PM   #6439
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. I hope all is well with him.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00
      04-29-2020, 09:22 PM   #6440
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

I just matched with one of my anatomy TA's on tinder / very awkward considering I didn't intentionally swipe on her. She's also apparently 9 years older than me, very chatty, and was somewhat of a bitch to me in lab to be honest.

I can't just ignore her because there's like a 50/50 chance she will teach my physiology lab in the fall.

I'm not sure if this is an opportunity, or a way to potentially fuck myself over by pissing her off. The TA's grade everything!

I really can't believe this happened.

I am going to see if she messages me first. Will keep you guys posted if anyone cares.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34184.50
      04-29-2020, 09:24 PM   #6441
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I just matched with one of my anatomy TA's on tinder / very awkward considering I didn't intentionally swipe on her. She's also apparently 9 years older than me, very chatty, and was somewhat of a bitch to me in lab to be honest.

I can't just ignore her because there's like a 50/50 chance she will teach my physiology lab in the fall.

I'm not sure if this is an opportunity, or a way to potentially fuck myself over by pissing her off. The TA's grade everything!

I really can't believe this happened.

I am going to see if she messages me first. Will keep you guys posted if anyone cares.
You need to big dick the situation!

Is she your TA this semester?
Appreciate 2
      04-29-2020, 09:31 PM   #6442
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Also ~ you're going to be her student. Take a screenshot of this, if shit hits the fan and you realize she's being more of a bitch after the interactions (only get involved if she isn't your TA this semester! otherwise risk is more than it's worth), you go to your school's conflict resolution office and tell them that you slept with someone consensually after matching on tinder. luck has it she became your TA and because you didn't "break up" on amicable conditions you think she's moving against you.

Now if she has half a brain (TA'ing for anatomy/physiology requires more than half) she won't do that because if you get fired from your TA job because you slept with a student no respectable institution is gonna hire you. You have the upper hand - why not have fun?
Appreciate 5
Kelse921131.50
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34184.50
      04-29-2020, 10:00 PM   #6443
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You need to big dick the situation!

Is she your TA this semester?
LMAO - No this was fall of this year, so one semester ago. We are done with classes now anyway.

Quote:
Also ~ you're going to be her student. Take a screenshot of this
That's smart. I definitely will if we ever start talking. I don't think shit is going to happen though. She has a cute face, no body, short, and like I said a snarky bitch. I cant even stand her for 2 hours in lab, I don't know what the hell I'd do to her in bed. She's probably a completely different person off campus though. Most people are.

Plus the age difference, I don't see anything transpiring, but thought it was funny and wanted to share since I said I'm done with tinder yesterday.

I have the entire thing in our group chat and the guys are going ape shit crazy haha. They want me to smash...
Appreciate 2
      04-29-2020, 10:10 PM   #6444
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
LMAO - No this was fall of this year, so one semester ago. We are done with classes now anyway.

That's smart. I definitely will if we ever start talking. I don't think shit is going to happen though. She has a cute face, no body, short, and like I said a snarky bitch. I cant even stand her for 2 hours in lab, I don't know what the hell I'd do to her in bed. She's probably a completely different person off campus though. Most people are.

Plus the age difference, I don't see anything transpiring, but thought it was funny and wanted to share since I said I'm done with tinder yesterday.

I have the entire thing in our group chat and the guys are going ape shit crazy haha. They want me to smash...
I like your guys and agree with them as well. Hit her up what's the worst that can happen? Don't be an idiot with your opener and you'll be fine.

Hell - hit her up with either of these lines that have worked:
"Hey (name) are you a toaster? because a bath with you would send me to heaven" or go with "I'm getting strong gemini vibes from you I don't think we'd get along". Both of these though really work on stupid girls, can't comment on the success rate when you try to open with a chick that's clearly not dumb.
Appreciate 1
      04-29-2020, 10:16 PM   #6445
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I like your guys and agree with them as well. Hit her up what's the worst that can happen? Don't be an idiot with your opener and you'll be fine.

Hell - hit her up with either of these lines that have worked:
"Hey (name) are you a toaster? because a bath with you would send me to heaven" or go with "I'm getting strong gemini vibes from you I don't think we'd get along". Both of these though really work on stupid girls, can't comment on the success rate when you try to open with a chick that's clearly not dumb.
How about:

Wanna go study some anatomy?

Appreciate 2
      04-29-2020, 10:19 PM   #6446
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
How about:

Wanna go study some anatomy?

Don't hate it but have consulted my boys will let you know if they find something!
Appreciate 1