BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > Photo Gallery and Media Forum

03-17-2015, 10:08 AM   #1
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking First MFEST TEXAS Meet & Greet video coverage

I am the MFEST TEXAS chapter Rep. I organized and got with some of the main BMW clubs in 6 major cities in Texas. North Texas Bimmers Club (NTBC) out of Dallas, Eurotic of San Antonio, Eurotic of Houston, Eurotic of Austin, Houston M Club, and ///M Flight South (Texas). This was just Our First Official MFEST TEXAS Meet & Greet. We have not even planned for the big event yet. I want to thank everyone for coming.

I want to put MFEST TEXAS on the map. I think it would be perfect to have a big annual MFEST TEXAS event, that would bring in vendors and sponsors from different states. Texas is the state in the middle, we have drag strips, race tracks, historic locations and everything you need for a big event. The goal is to bring the West Coast and the East Coast to Texas since we are the state in the middle . Nobody is crazy about driving from coast to coast, I don't see anything wrong with meeting up half way. I want to plan a big MFEST TEXAS event at the Circuit of the Americas race track in Austin, TX and invite everyone to join. send me PM if you would like to help make this happen.

facebook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1489351558012074/

video from the First MFest Texas Meet & Greet

Attached Images

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0