BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > Photo Gallery and Media Forum

02-18-2015, 12:03 AM   #1
sirdaft1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 & E90 WTCC Widebody Racecar

Garage List
**JB4 Mobile App Video for N54's + N55's**

As a labor of love for a fellow forum member, I helped create a short 30 second intro clip for dmacpro; a dude who has made the dreams for many of us JB4 tuned, tech geeks come true by creating the JB4 Mobile App.

Those not familiar, dmacpro created the JB4 Bluetooth connect kit and developed the JB4 Mobile App for iOS and Android devices which allows for real time display on your mobile device to monitor, log, and adjust over 50 different settings for JB4 tuned N54/N55 engines (ie: change maps on the fly, read/clear codes, adjust meth settings, waste gate adaptation, 1st/2nd gear boost limitation, and much, much more). I remember back 7-8 years ago when I was big into the Audi tuning scene, and THIS was the kind of tech that I dreamed about. Anyways, hats off to dmacpro for a killer job developing/designing this app.

Enjoy!

Appreciate 0