BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

06-11-2023, 10:58 AM   #1
Iluvtacos509
Broke @ss Beemer
Rep
Drives: 2010 528i xdrive

One step forward, two steps back :(

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Haven't been on a forum in over a decade, this brought back memories of 2000-2001. Anywho, I have a 2010 528xdrive that has the E60 in it. I've had so many issues with this thing in the last couple of years. I still owe on it. I'm really at a loss on what to do. It started as a coolant leak, I've replaced the thermostat housing, water pump, and power steering pump. I've flushed the systems and filled it. I've started it and moved the steering wheel back and forth. It sounds like poo poo and now there is smoke coming from the back of the engine compartment under the motor it seems. I can not afford to take it somewhere. Oh and now it's giving me a passenger restraint malfunction error.
Appreciate 0