BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

09-08-2023, 05:24 PM   #1
NBTBRV8
Captain
Rep
Drives: LCi E60 530i

Strange CCC favorites button fault on first press

When I first start the car after it has been in a sleep the CCC boots up fine, but on the first press of any button such as the power button, CD eject button all the favorite buttons appear on the bottom of the screen and then after a couple of seconds it opens up an information window explaining the favorites buttons. If I press the menu button on the controller it brings it back to the main CCC screen but all the favorites buttons still appear down the bottom and don't go away.

The only way I can clear it is to at the main screen press and hold a favorite buttons which induces an error saying that I can't program that as a favorite. Then the main CCC screen returns to normal.

It only does this with the first press of any button after booting up, subsequent presses all work fine. The dealer has recoded the CCC but the fault remains.

Anyone struck this before?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0