BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-14-2017, 05:32 PM   #111
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Can't rape the willing

And pushing back when facing cliff while hind legs in ur boots = willing
NSFWede

Be right back
      01-14-2017, 06:26 PM   #112
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Can't rape the willing

And pushing back when facing cliff while hind legs in ur boots = willing
NSFWede

Be right back
After conferring with my legal team:

While male jurors will obviously agree the wanton display of genitalia over the prolonged period displays an ALLEGED "wanting it" female jurors would tend to side with the forward motion indicating an ALLEGED attempt to get away

Their recommendation is to stay away for said beast
      01-14-2017, 09:32 PM   #113
90rr
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

I live in south florida for over 16 years. awesome state!
Appreciate 1
      01-15-2017, 11:18 PM   #114
kolhozbrothers
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

OP, I lived in SWFL for 12 years. In January 2016 I moved to Los Angeles (Hollywood).
In two weeks I am moving back to Florida.
Personally, I saw MORE crazy people here than in any part of Florida.
I went to San Diego, San Francisco and I did like both cities more than Los Angeles. People and the culture is very different.
One day I was driving home from work, I was at a stop sign and some dude ran up to my car and tried to open the passenger door and he couldn't and he ran away quickly. He was wearing a hoodie and was holding something in his pocket, I could not tell what it was. I live in an apartment complex and so far 3 cars were stolen. I can't sleep at night, I wake up periodically because some homeless dude screams or sings at night right in front of my window.
I am an immigrant, and to me California is NOT USA. People have no respect for natives, the American culture or anything that has to do with America.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2017, 02:21 AM   #115
jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolhozbrothers View Post
OP, I lived in SWFL for 12 years. In January 2016 I moved to Los Angeles (Hollywood).
I went to San Diego, San Francisco and I did like both cities more than Los Angeles. People and the culture is very different.
One day I was driving home from work, I was at a stop sign and some dude ran up to my car and tried to open the passenger door and he couldn't and he ran away quickly. He was wearing a hoodie and was holding something in his pocket, I could not tell what it was. I live in an apartment complex and so far 3 cars were stolen. I can't sleep at night, I wake up periodically because some homeless dude screams or sings at night right in front of my window.
I am an immigrant, and to me California is NOT USA. People have no respect for natives, the American culture or anything that has to do with America.
Sorry you have to deal with those things. The ghetto is the ghetto no matter what state you're in.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2017, 10:42 AM   #116
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
in process of looking for position in the south.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2017, 11:02 AM   #117
Alpine300zhp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolhozbrothers View Post
That is awful. I hope you find your move back to Florida to be the right one.
      01-17-2017, 07:53 PM   #118
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

There's a reason why Florida is called God's Waiting Room. it's a mix backwoods swamp folk with New England/NY Metro nutjobs. Every dumb@ss from the northeast running from something ends up in either Las Vegas or Florida.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2017, 08:00 PM   #119
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Actually the reason is once you move here, you die here, because you never want to move again. As for northeast nut jobs, they're running from taxes, overpriced standard of living, and snow. That's the east coast of Florida. The west coast is midwest nutjobs doing the same.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2017, 07:55 AM   #120
finaloption
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 f30 n26

lol.. i guess i'm going to be that stereotypical northeast nutjob

i can't wait to go die in Florida
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7555.50
nyalpine907425.00
      01-18-2017, 09:33 AM   #121
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Northerners beware....

upstatedoc7555.50
jmg18658.50
      01-18-2017, 02:17 PM   #122
MightyMouseTech
Major General
Rep
Drives: 13 135i 6MT LeMans Blue MSport

Attached Images

Appreciate 2
PoorLurker1136.50
jmg18658.50
      01-18-2017, 06:26 PM   #123
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Northerners beware....
That has to be fake. Who would lay on the ground when a giant gator is walking past?

I am pretty sure that they have a pretty fast short distance ability. Then again, most people are just out of Darwin's reach.

Moderate climate? Check
Seems good to me. I was walking home in the high 40s'/low 50s last night and my face started to feel cold to the point where I wouldn't want to live anywhere that got much colder.

Cheaper housing, no state income tax - wow! I should move there and change my name to MiddleClassLurker

Who is going to start a thread on why FlyoverStates suck? I always wanted to feel rich.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2017, 06:42 PM   #124
angelr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 aw/ir m coupe, 2013 S4

F Florida, you can have it Fundguy1. Wish I had left years ago. The low taxes and lack of gun laws don't begin to make up for the rest of it. It's amazing that the first thing out of people's mouth when they learn that I just moved from FL to Ca is that I can't have as many guns now or to question why....Ok, I'm fine with that. Selfish views on the gay community, racism, taxes and guns do not determine how I vote or where I live. If those are your biggest concerns (and clearly they are as has been made clear by you on literally hundreds of occasions) in life, you have bigger issues than can be worked through in a forum such as this. Enjoy the f*cking swamp.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2017, 06:58 PM   #125
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Northerners beware....

Thats our protection from the Northerners!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2017, 09:04 PM   #126
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
That has to be fake. Who would lay on the ground when a giant gator is walking past?

I am pretty sure that they have a pretty fast short distance ability. Then again, most people are just out of Darwin's reach.

Moderate climate? Check
Seems good to me. I was walking home in the high 40s'/low 50s last night and my face started to feel cold to the point where I wouldn't want to live anywhere that got much colder.

Cheaper housing, no state income tax - wow! I should move there and change my name to MiddleClassLurker

Who is going to start a thread on why FlyoverStates suck? I always wanted to feel rich.
People who understand gators aren't scared of gators, they just respect them. Their distance was plenty fine, gators are ambush predators. If one of those people would have moved towards the gator, it likely would have bolted for the water. Just don't spook them when you're between them and the water.

You'd be highclasslurker in these parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelr View Post
F Florida, you can have it Fundguy1. Wish I had left years ago. The low taxes and lack of gun laws don't begin to make up for the rest of it. It's amazing that the first thing out of people's mouth when they learn that I just moved from FL to Ca is that I can't have as many guns now or to question why....Ok, I'm fine with that. Selfish views on the gay community, racism, taxes and guns do not determine how I vote or where I live. If those are your biggest concerns (and clearly they are as has been made clear by you on literally hundreds of occasions) in life, you have bigger issues than can be worked through in a forum such as this. Enjoy the f*cking swamp.
Haha, bitter much?
PoorLurker1136.50
      01-18-2017, 09:24 PM   #127
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Low taxes and guns I like. Racism and gay community? Wtf is that? P
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2017, 09:25 PM   #128
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

The gater is just shot at the right angle. Probably at least a 12 footer though.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2017, 06:47 AM   #129
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Quote:
Low taxes and guns I like. Racism and gay community? Wtf is that? P
He said selfish views on the gay community - you guys are keeping all the gays to yourselves down there, and it's unfair! How are the rest of us supposed to be fabulous??
Appreciate 3
Mr Tonka6058.00
PoorLurker1136.50
RickFLM410957.50
      01-19-2017, 07:46 AM   #130
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Oh, ok. Lol.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2017, 08:14 AM   #131
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
He said selfish views on the gay community - you guys are keeping all the gays to yourselves down there, and it's unfair! How are the rest of us supposed to be fabulous??
Didn't they have a show for bland folks with three gay dudes that berate you then turn you fabulous?
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2017, 08:47 AM   #132
TMatt
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 EB M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Too many Gator fans skew the perception the wrong way.
Yeah, you're right, it's definitely the fans of the the best university in the state that skew it.
Appreciate 0