BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

12-18-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
dshen92129
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2003 M5

Opinions please

Talking any thoughts opinoins??
Now for the the details about her (i will try my best to list them all). She is a special order color amethyst gray metallic, with gray dakota leather (heated seats & heated steering wheel) . Owned by private seller (non smoker/always garaged). This vehicle has around $15,000 in upgrades. This in includes AC SCHNITZER body kit (authentic with serial numbers), AC SCHNITZER trunk and roof spoilers, AC SCHNITZER pedals (including footrest), AC SCHNITZER i drive, and hand brake. This vehicle is lowered on eibach's best lowering springs ( aprox. 3 inches), 20" MMR Black Staggered Wheels with polished 4.5" Lip (275/30/R20 REAR 10" & 245/35/R20 FRONT 9") with new rear yokohama tires (less than 100 miles on them). It also has performance bilstein s shocks .After being lowered the fenders were rolled as well. This vehicle has upgraded tinted LED tail lights (I also will include a bonus set of fully smoked tail lights ), smoked side indicators, and tinted bi-xenon headlights with red demon eyes. The foglights are also upgraded with 8500k ultra brights as well as the high beams. This vehicle also has chrome roof lines and a black AC SCHNITZER kidney grill to enhance the overall appearance. It has black BMW emblems all the way around except for the AC SCHNITZER driver's collection steering wheel emblem. This vehicle has a K&N air filter, Magnaflow quad exhaust with AC SCHNITZER chrome tips (one of a kind custom AC SCHNITZER rear bumper for quad exhaust). It also has custom mirror like finish on the exterior pillars, and AC SCHNITZER rear door decals on both sides.

This car also has many factory upgraded options such as intermittent windshield wipers, "Retractable high-intensity headlight washers which help keep lights clear of ice, mud, road, salt and other coatings, for maximum road lighting and enhanced driving safety", "Automatic-dimming rear-view mirror which senses the bright headlights of vehicles behind you, and automatically darkens. Exterior side-view mirrors automatically dim when reflecting bright lights, helping to eliminate glare when driving at night"," Logic L7 premium audio system which uses 13 powerful, premium speakers and advanced technology to create a 360º "Surround Sound” experience, recreating the acoustic intent of the original studio master", universal garage door opener, integrated phone system, dynamic stability control, and front and rear parking sensors. This car gets great MPG, and has very cold AC in the front and back seats. This car is in pristine mechanical and cosmetic condition, I have never had any problems with her ever. It has all records of its maintainence at BMW dealerships. To note there is two very small dings on the passenger door which can easily be removed, and some minor curb rash on the wheels. This is a very beautiful car that is definately a head turner. It has been involved with many BMW car shows. I hate to part with this vehicle =( .

Says He shaved the eibachs... which is why im hesitant.. but would like opinions on wat ppl think about this... thanks in advance 47k miles BTW

im new to these fourms and i accidently posted in the M3 fourms
Appreciate 0