BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series (E60) Forum

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #23
Need4Speed_Motorsports
Need4Speed_Motorsports's Avatar
United_States
783
Rep
24,309
Posts

Drives: BMW E39 M5, F10 M5, F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles, California

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
What was your name? I met like 2-3 employees there, might have met.
Paul

i actually started with N4S in May

prior to that i was independent

been a Car Enthusiast my entire life

and trained by European mechanics who lived in Europe
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2013, 11:14 PM   #24
Monaco Motorsports
Brigadier General
United_States
151
Rep
4,736
Posts

Drives: Alpine White '13 550i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tarzana, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed_Motorsports View Post
Paul

i actually started with N4S in May

prior to that i was independent

been a Car Enthusiast my entire life

and trained by European mechanics who lived in Europe
Ohh what a coincidence! So you were my better qualified competitor! Congratulations
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2013, 01:22 AM   #25
Need4Speed_Motorsports
Need4Speed_Motorsports's Avatar
United_States
783
Rep
24,309
Posts

Drives: BMW E39 M5, F10 M5, F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles, California

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
Ohh what a coincidence! So you were my better qualified competitor! Congratulations
LOL

oh come on don't be depressed i swear were all equals and car enthusiasts here
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2013, 02:00 AM   #26
Monaco Motorsports
Brigadier General
United_States
151
Rep
4,736
Posts

Drives: Alpine White '13 550i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tarzana, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed_Motorsports View Post
LOL

oh come on don't be depressed i swear were all equals and car enthusiasts here
Haha no no of course but I'm serious congrats! Wasn't being sarcastic lol I couldn't handle a job as of last month...schools got me busting my ass 5 days a week, I don't even have time for the gym . Anyways though keep posting these sexy ass pics!!
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2013, 10:19 AM   #27
Need4Speed_Motorsports
Need4Speed_Motorsports's Avatar
United_States
783
Rep
24,309
Posts

Drives: BMW E39 M5, F10 M5, F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles, California

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
Haha no no of course but I'm serious congrats! Wasn't being sarcastic lol I couldn't handle a job as of last month...schools got me busting my ass 5 days a week, I don't even have time for the gym . Anyways though keep posting these sexy ass pics!!
I appreciate it and thank you...im in the same boat with work and school and gym !!!

will do keep your eyes posted daily for new updated images
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #28
Monaco Motorsports
Brigadier General
United_States
151
Rep
4,736
Posts

Drives: Alpine White '13 550i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tarzana, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed_Motorsports View Post
I appreciate it and thank you...im in the same boat with work and school and gym !!!

will do keep your eyes posted daily for new updated images
Will do, my friend!
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #29
Need4Speed_Motorsports
Need4Speed_Motorsports's Avatar
United_States
783
Rep
24,309
Posts

Drives: BMW E39 M5, F10 M5, F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles, California

iTrader: (3)

Running deals on these wheels until the end of the week! PM me for details!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bc wheels, bmw m5, deep concave, forged wheels, need4speedmotorsports

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST