BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

10-12-2006, 09:18 PM   #23
whippersnapper
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: people mad

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball
right, you've never gone more than 25mph over the speed limit in ur e90. And i've never masturbated.
Well I was hoping that there was no need to state the bleeding obvious that going twice the speed limit in a built up suburban street is quite a different thing from exceeding the posted limit on a deserted backroad or on a freeway. Have a think about that
      10-12-2006, 09:27 PM   #24
SapphireBlackG01
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘18 X3, Formerly ‘06 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper
Well I was hoping that there was no need to state the bleeding obvious that going twice the speed limit in a built up suburban street is quite a different thing from exceeding the posted limit on a deserted backroad or on a freeway. Have a think about that
A) He never said the road was built up and/or not deserted.

B) You never said "You're only an idiot if it's not on a back road"; you DID say "if you drive 60 in a 35 you are total moron". So don't try changing your story now.

C) You're only a moron if you did not expect even the slightest chance of getting pulled over for doing 60 in a 35. If you were aware of the risk, then I think you're good to go.

D) If this board is riddled with stupid teenagers, and it bothers you, please feel free to leave.

E) At least now we know you masturbate. Wonderful.
Guy #1: "Hanz, I know zee window switches have always been next to zee shifter in zee 3er cars, but I think ve should move them to zee door!"
Guy #2: "But zee doors are already designed and ve do not have time to re-design them!"
Guy #1: "Just make it verk or you vill be verking over at VW!"
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2006, 09:48 PM   #25
whippersnapper
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: people mad

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpaintmepunkxx
A) He never said the road was built up and/or not deserted.
Yes because so many backroads are posted at 35mph and that is where they situate university campuses
Quote:
B) You never said "You're only an idiot if it's not on a back road"; you DID say "if you drive 60 in a 35 you are total moron". So don't try changing your story now.
see a
Quote:
C) You're only a moron if you did not expect even the slightest chance of getting pulled over for doing 60 in a 35. If you were aware of the risk, then I think you're good to go.
you are right, it is fine to run down a toddler as long as you are aware of the risk
Quote:
D) If this board is riddled with stupid teenagers, and it bothers you, please feel free to leave.
I think I was implying the stupid teenagers should leave.
Quote:
E) At least now we know you masturbate. Wonderful.
What are you 12?
I thought you were on my (growing) ignore list but I must have screwed something up. Oh well easily fixed
      10-12-2006, 09:51 PM   #26
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball
how is doing 60 in a 35 being a moron. is it cuz its 25 over or cuz its about double the speed? its pretty normal if u ask me.
Is that what you'll tell the parents of the little girl you killed when she ran in the street and you were going to fast to stop in time?

Appreciate 0
      10-12-2006, 09:51 PM   #27
Gearcraft
misadventurer
Philippines
Rep
Drives: bubbie mystic blue whale

maybe the cop got annoyed thats why the ticket is so expensive. it also depends on how you respond towards the cops.

did you argue with the cop victor?

you can always get the fee lowered by appealing and go to a traffic school.

hmmm. leasons learned the expensive way huh? still good. at least you didn't kill yourself or somebody on the road.