BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

01-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
double trouble
Private
Rep
Drives: E60 m5

FS: E60 M5

Guys,

I've decided to sell my 2007 6-speed manual M5. It's been a dream to own, no problems whatsoever, but I've decided it's time for a new project/toy. It's sapphire black over indianapolis red. has all extended leather, voice command, rear shades, etc etc. Does not have HUD or active seats. Clutch feels great, car has just over 55,000 miles, but honestly most have been highway miles. I am the second owner, and bought this car about a year and a half ago if my memory serves me correctly.

Mods:
H&R Springs
15% tint
Eisenmann Race section 3
Diablo crossover pipe (x-pipe)
Meisterschaft catless intermediary pipes (section 1)
3-piece 1-off deep concave mesh wheels (20x9.5 front, 20x10.5 rear).
LCI tails
Sapphire Black kidney grills

Not installed but I will throw in:
UUC Short shifter
Suede shift boot
Aluminum light up shifter knob.

I plan to sell the car with the current exhaust setup. This thing SCREAMS! If you'd like, I can include the stock exhaust parts, if you pay for the shipping. I can work in a deal with the wheels, but likely I will take them off and sell them separately. These wheels cost me $7,500, but I would be willing to part with them for around $5,500. They are polished with ceramic clear coat lips, brushed cleared centers, and brushed/cleared barrels. To my knowledge, this is the only set that has been built for an E60 M5, period.

Please email me for more details and pricing information.

B A Sokolsky @ gmail dot com

Thanks for reading guys,

Cheers,
Ben
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Good luck with the sale. Any videos of the exhaust? We LOVE hearing customers E60 M5 units!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 10:15 AM   #3
SalA
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M440I - M4 - GT-R

Hi..Just saw your post..Is this vehicle still available? Feel free to email me sjamato@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #4
Dinan-M
Dinan-M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

Garage List
M5 for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by double trouble View Post
Guys,

I've decided to sell my 2007 6-speed manual M5. It's been a dream to own, no problems whatsoever, but I've decided it's time for a new project/toy. It's sapphire black over indianapolis red. has all extended leather, voice command, rear shades, etc etc. Does not have HUD or active seats. Clutch feels great, car has just over 55,000 miles, but honestly most have been highway miles. I am the second owner, and bought this car about a year and a half ago if my memory serves me correctly.

Mods:
H&R Springs
15% tint
Eisenmann Race section 3
Diablo crossover pipe (x-pipe)
Meisterschaft catless intermediary pipes (section 1)
3-piece 1-off deep concave mesh wheels (20x9.5 front, 20x10.5 rear).
LCI tails
Sapphire Black kidney grills

Not installed but I will throw in:
UUC Short shifter
Suede shift boot
Aluminum light up shifter knob.

I plan to sell the car with the current exhaust setup. This thing SCREAMS! If you'd like, I can include the stock exhaust parts, if you pay for the shipping. I can work in a deal with the wheels, but likely I will take them off and sell them separately. These wheels cost me $7,500, but I would be willing to part with them for around $5,500. They are polished with ceramic clear coat lips, brushed cleared centers, and brushed/cleared barrels. To my knowledge, this is the only set that has been built for an E60 M5, period.

Please email me for more details and pricing information.

B A Sokolsky @ gmail dot com

Thanks for reading guys,

Cheers,
Ben
If you sold the exhaust how much would you sale it for?
Appreciate 0