BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

01-29-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep
Drives: ???

Alright.... here it goes..... *part 1 of epic story*

I may or may not get flamed at, but with this story... I have to share it with you all.

So theres this website where you set up your own webcam chatroom and stuff. Its mostly younger people that are a part of it. Me and my buddies always fuck around on the internet whenever we have a few drinks and have nothing to do so of course we decided to go on this website to mess around. Some of the girls are banging and are not video loops or anything. They'll actually talk in the mic and stuff, yada yada yada.

Anyways, we get into this 19 year olds room (ok yeah im 19 too so it doesnt matter ) and she was banging. You get to see how they look by their "profile pic" kinda like myspace or facebook. So my friend turns on his webcam and we just chat normally. And to my surprise, the girls friends were over and they were drinking as well. Eventually into the chat, I joked around and [private] messaged her my number and told her to text me thinking she wouldnt and she actually did. Turns out she thought I was cute blah blah blah (shes from tennessee) and said so far i seem cool. Hours turn into days, days turn into weeks, and 3 weeks later we had already been getting on skype every night since, just talking and getting to know each other.

I didn't get what to make out of all this. I thought she would just be an "e-friend" and nothing more. Just someone I would talk to if I got on the comp and I was bored or something. I just got out of a 3 year relationship a month ago so I just try to keep my mind busy as much as possible.

One night she jokes around but is also serious and says that I should fly to tennessee for a day to hang out. Theres no way I can do that right now especially with school and other personal things going on right now. So I told her that would be hard and she wasnt surprised because since I told her I have some strict parents (yup still live with the parents.... how else do you think i can drive daddy's cars? ) and that theres no way they would let me. I turned it around and said how about YOU fly down here to cali for a day and we hang out? She said she was so down but just didnt have the money (she has no job). I decided to push it a bit and offered to pay. Yup, I offered to pay for her to fly here in the morning and leave at night.

Guess what she says...... shes game. This all went down on skype.

I actually did have some interest in this girl. It was just hard (obviously) because we both lived so far. We actually shared the same interests and got along pretty well. no im not saying i fell in love or anything...

I paypal her the money (dont worry the ticket wasnt an absurd amount) on the 22nd which was a thursday and we were aiming for her to come down on the 30th which is a friday BUT we had to wait for paypal to transfer the money into her account which didnt complete til the 26th so we changed the date to friday the 6th.

Ok time out. This girl is seriously fucking hot. Ok, maybe not jessica alba hot but if i were to post pics, i highly doubt one of you would say "ehhhh". Keep in mind, that I am NOT desperate and would not do this with any ordinary girl. (i sent jh_valley some pics... im sure he can pitch in)

I'm going to stop the story for now right here and just say some info now. I highly doubt she will find this and if she does im fucked. thats why i was a bit skeptical about posting this but fuck it, its an adventure for all. Reminds me of that dude who never finished his story about those UK girls.

She just broke up with her BF in september and they were going out for 2 years. Hes the only guy shes slept with according to her but i wouldnt be surprised. She definitely does not seem like a sleeze and trust me i can sense one of those if i just talk to em for 5 minutes......

ill continue in a bit. and no i dont wanna seem like that guy who went to england. i just gotta do some shit right now...
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
D1911
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 S2k

This better not turn into a trend where people start posting these "epic stories" and then not finishing them.

Post pics or ban
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberglass View Post
I see you've found Stickam... =p
haha thats it... how the fuck did you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1911 View Post
This better not turn into a trend where people start posting these "epic stories" and then not finishing them.

Post pics or ban
i wont be a bitch or let anyone down dont worry. i just gotta do it slowly to add to the suspense
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #4
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

pm me pics!
      01-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

and i prefer to not post pics til i actually get some WITH her. that way you guys wont say im BSing.

but if you insist, i will....
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

oh yeah.... so fast forward the story a bit - her ex whom she barely talks to anymore has been texting her telling her he still loves her and shit. one of her guy friends told her about our plan and he said he would physically show up to her house the morning shes supposed to leave and stop her from going. talk about cock block...
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #7
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

and the pics haven't been posted yet, why?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

lately, i have slowly tried engaging into the topic of sex and have been successful

she complained to me how her ex would last no longer then 2 minutes and that they barely even fucked because of that. i feel so bad that im just going to annihilate that shit
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #9
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

god you guys... OK HERE

Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #10
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

and i WILL have pics WITH her. just wait til the 6th

shes never been to cali before and i told her i'd show her around (obviously) and told her we can go to disneyland and my god, how happy she got. she happens to be a big fan of disney and the movies (lol). i got an annual pass so its all good and i know someone that can hook me up with tickets.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #11
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

$5 says she won't show up. $5 says if she does, she won't fuck you.

hmm, Either way I break even. haha.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #12
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
$5 says she won't show up. $5 says if she does, she won't fuck you.

hmm, Either way I break even. haha.
she definitely will show up and i cant say she will (fuck me), dont wanna jinx it. but then again the chances of her NOT are up there and i really bet she would feel dumb on her part. we will see
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #13
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
lol
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #14
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
good luck man. one day is so short though
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #15
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by joonsup View Post
for sure it is. she would stay longer but she lives with her parents right now too. shes not telling them shes coming here but her sister and girl friends know and they approve. also bumps of the chances of bang bang
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #16
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I went to LA to have dinner with a friend. Flew in, ate dinner, flew out. It was fun.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #17
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
I went to LA to have dinner with a friend. Flew in, ate dinner, flew out. It was fun.
that's gangsta. props to you. lol
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #18
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

Quote:
yeah i mean we were both saying, how often do you get to do stuff like this? we only live once and we might as well do stuff that can make stories for our grandkids
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #19
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty_mcfly View Post
for sure it is. she would stay longer but she lives with her parents right now too. shes not telling them shes coming here but her sister and girl friends know and they approve. also bumps of the chances of bang bang
you should have made it 2 days and tell her to tell her parents she was sleeping over at her gf's place
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:08 PM   #20
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

Quote:
you should have made it 2 days and tell her to tell her parents she was sleeping over at her gf's place
thats actually what shes telling them haha. she does wanna do 2 days but im gonna make sure shes chill in person before im blowing that much money she also wants to pay for herself next time. she already feels bad about that haha
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:09 PM   #21
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty_mcfly View Post
yeah i mean we were both saying, how often do you get to do stuff like this? we only live once and we might as well do stuff that can make stories for our grandkids
My parents laughed. I booked the flight that morning. Told my parents I'm going out to dinner, and I'll be home late. They asked me where I was going and I told them LA. They laughed and said have fun.

ooh, and the dinner was soooo worth it.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #22
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
ok more pics or ban. lol
Appreciate 0