BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-01-2009, 01:57 AM   #67
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
yes the puppy was definitely stolen. esp since my door's lock was busted. i dont ever leave my dog out in the cold for more than 10mins in winter because i dont want him to be cold. thats why i only left for 10 mins to get take out food instead of sitting down to eat at the restaurant. i also didnt think he would get stolen considering that i parked on a busy street in chinatown.

its my fault for bringing him along and stopping by for food while he was with me but i guess i didnt think someone would actually steal a dog from a locked car in broad daylight. i'll know better next time. hopefully he's being taken care of by someone that loves dog or was sold to a good home.
I agree... this isn't your fault by any means man. Don't let some schmuck make you feel like you did something wrong. I see people driving around with their dogs in the backs of pickup trucks on the highways out here... not the smartest shit in the world. From what it sounds like, you're a good guy and a decent human being... don't hold yourself responsible just because you brought him along. If you had any inkling that something like this woulda happened then I'm sure you would have just gone home with him and not stopped. I really hope you find him or at least find the person(s) who did it.

On a partially unrelated side note, I hope that Chinese place wasn't one of your favorites cuz if I was in your shoes I probably could never go back in there ever again after all of this.

BTW I know you said you contacted the Police but is there like an ASPCA you can contact as well out there?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 09:57 AM   #68
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by limited_slip View Post
the OP should leave his puppy at home or at least be more responsible and have someone watch after his dog.

It is due to his (the OP) neglinent/neglect that the dog went missing.
Then thousands of people are negligent because people leave their dogs in the car too when they go inside quickly to get something.

Just STFU and leave this thread.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #69
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
+1
seriously... what a f'king asshat.

Just ignore him... he's either mentally defective or just trying to intentionally piss people off.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #70
jgalaxy
Gearing
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, F22 M240

Quote:
quickly? 10 minutes isn't quick.

1) it was in the middle of dead cold winter
2) the OP abandoned his dog inside the cold car

I am glad someone rescue his dog. the OP doesn't deserve to be a pet owner.
This is a forum where we come together in unity to share, find help and commradship. Take a deep breath and move on. You ain't making friends here. And if you really don't care to help out, then just move on.
      02-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #71
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
dude, sorry for being insensitive and harsh but I am a big pet lover. This story pisses me off that we have so many irresonsiple pet owners out there.

some people shouldn't be pet owners do you know what I mean? Clearly, the OP shouldn't be one of them. I bet he probably gave the dog to the chinese restrauant.
I'm pretty sure if I knew you I'd slap the shit out of your right about now.

Grow up and stop trying to act decent... you clearly are off your rocker.
:finger:
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #72
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep

Quote:

1) It takes longer then 10 minutes for a car to go completely cold. Chances are the car was still mildly warm when the op got back to the vehicle.

2) He did not abandon it. If he was gone for an hour, yes that would be abandoning and negligent. But, not 10 minutes.

Quote:
dude, sorry for being insensitive and harsh but I am a big pet lover. This story pisses me off that we have so many irresonsiple pet owners out there.

some people shouldn't be pet owners do you know what I mean? Clearly, the OP shouldn't be one of them. I bet he probably gave the dog to the chinese restrauant.
Wait, you say it's just a pet and to calm down, but you say that you're a big pet owner. Hello Mr. Hypocrite. You first treat it as it isn't a big deal. Saying it was just a dog that was stolen( which you now say rescued). Now you say you're a big pet owner which implies you know how close we are to our animals and we treat them as equals.

You have zero friends in this thread. Everyone here besides you agrees that 10 minutes isn't negligent. I bet you would say if he had the pup in his hands and someone grabbed it out of his hands you would still say it was the OP's fault and was negligent( since you love to make assumptions by saying he gave it to the Chinese restaurant).

Quote:
I'm pretty sure if I knew you I'd slap the shit out of your right about now.
I think everyone in this thread would join in on a group slapfest on this guy.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #73
montreal red
chris
Canada
Rep
Drives: White Boat

Quote:

well like someone else mentioned, the car was still quite warm when i got back after i left for 10mins. i closed the windows and locked the doors. i knew he wouldnt suffocate or anything because i've waited with the dog in the car before(when i pick up my gf frm work) for much longer than 10mins and it remained warm enough for both of us to be comfortable without any suffocation whatsoever.

the one thing i am negligent about is the fact that i decided to bring him out and leave him alone in an area that i now know is not safe. i'll remember to take my dog with me if i ever have to leave the car next time.

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2016 Mini JCW
2013 GLK350 (gone), 997.1 GT3RS (gone), 2009 WRX STI (gone), e92 M3 (gone)
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #74
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Good! I forgive you. I am glad that you man up and admit to your actions. just don't let it happen again. I hope you learn from this mistake.
Holy crap, you are absofuckinglutely stupid.

WHERE ARE YOU DARWIN?!
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 05:20 PM   #75
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
well like someone else mentioned, the car was still quite warm when i got back after i left for 10mins. i closed the windows and locked the doors. i knew he wouldnt suffocate or anything because i've waited with the dog in the car before(when i pick up my gf frm work) for much longer than 10mins and it remained warm enough for both of us to be comfortable without any suffocation whatsoever.

the one thing i am negligent about is the fact that i decided to bring him out and leave him alone in an area that i now know is not safe. i'll remember to take my dog with me if i ever have to leave the car next time.
Stop admitting things to him! Because you were not negligent at all!

All you're doing is feeding an idiot.

It sucks, but don't let this event get to you where an idiot makes you feel guilty for doing nothing wrong.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #76
BCoBaby
BCo
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
they should make lojack for dogs. that sucks man.
they do. you can get a computer chip put into your puppies. I have it on both my doggs. No joke

AW E92 335i
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #77
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Good! I forgive you. I am glad that you man up and admit to your actions. just don't let it happen again. I hope you learn from this mistake.
You're a f'king piece of work man... just remember what goes around comes around.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #78
jgalaxy
Gearing
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, F22 M240

Quote:
HAHAHA. Your such an idiot.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...9&postcount=46
, move on along.