BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-16-2016, 12:52 AM   #1101
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Really? Where? Which college?

I grew up in the burbs, but was always in the city.

After her, pretty much every girl has been a digger. As soon as they find out I've got some green, the mining operation starts.
south side.. ghetto

don't show it. but not like they will get any anyway.. so let it attract them, if you're a girl who wouldn't want looks, same for money for guys
Love the south side. All this shit with shootings really detracts from how awesome it really is. The north and the city is full of yuppies.

I don't show it. I egg it in, like with baking cake. I get if she's dating a rich dude, then she should expect something. That I'm good with. But it's gotten stupid excessive the past 2 chicks
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 12:58 AM   #1102
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
The problem with Indian from India culture is that it's selfish. People really don't think about other people. It's a giant pissing match, always trying to one up the other family.

Plus, indentured servants are still a thing there. Women don't lift a finger, and they expect things to be the same everywhere.

When I turned 18, I went to a wedding in India. Had people lined up to introduce girls to me. First chick I met told me outright that she doesn't clean, cook, drive, or work. Things didn't change dramatically with the others.

Shits eff'd
Well that's the way society is, at least u get to pick and choose which one u will be a part of
I don't understand the whole servant thing either, it's so weird having someone around that u HAVE to treat as lower - for me it's actually more stressful i prefer to do everything myself.. but then it's prob just cuz i don't like managing ppl

it's hierachial, china is prob less, after the communist changed everything.. but prob even more less caring, everybody for themselves mentality
neighbors in HK don't really even say Hi, it's just not what they do..
still adapting after all these yrs.. u can never be rude enough, moving back to 3rd/2nd world country after living in a developed one
Appreciate 1
      03-16-2016, 01:05 AM   #1103
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Love the south side. All this shit with shootings really detracts from how awesome it really is. The north and the city is full of yuppies.

I don't show it. I egg it in, like with baking cake. I get if she's dating a rich dude, then she should expect something. That I'm good with. But it's gotten stupid excessive the past 2 chicks
my brother's best friend moved to chicago, also happens to be indian.. he just visited them, actually

like what did they do?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 01:23 AM   #1104
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock
Quote:

my brother's best friend moved to chicago, also happens to be indian.. he just visited them, actually

like what did they do?
Lol, great city.

I'd be dating the girl for a month or 2 and they'd already expect a Tiffany bracelet or purse or something along those lines.

Yes, we're going out but that seems reserved for an anniversary or something; also something that I don't keep track off.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 06:46 AM   #1105
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
I.e. Kareena Kapoor, ******ka Chopra, and my personal favorite Shadra Kapoor.
Tupac Shakur?

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 09:12 AM   #1106
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage
Quote:
I.e. Kareena Kapoor, ******ka Chopra, and my personal favorite Shadra Kapoor.
Tupac Shakur?
He's the one banging those chicks
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 09:21 AM   #1107
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Fuck, I really got to stop with the espresso and NyQuil at night.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 09:22 AM   #1108
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Is there a reason why you are combining them? Lol, not sickness, I am assuming.

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 09:33 AM   #1109
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage
Is there a reason why you are combining them? Lol, not sickness, I am assuming.
Felt like I had a cold, so I took some NyQuil. Had aloo paratha for dinner; they go well with stuff coffee.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 10:05 AM   #1110
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Felt like I had a cold, so I took some NyQuil. Had aloo paratha for dinner; they go well with stuff coffee.
pretty sure that is a baseball player?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 10:06 AM   #1111
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl

pretty sure that is a baseball player?
Nahh, cricket player.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 10:07 AM   #1112
David0ff
Combined Applications Group
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lada Scrapus Trofeo R

So I meet this black girl at a bar over the weekend on friday.
Beautiful thing, 28 yrs old, not to thin, big lips, C tits, nice juicy ass, attitude, heels, walk, the whole thing. Something like Rihanna style, Shes also got a brain, pharmacist, so we talk and have some drinks, great convo, exchange numbers and part ways once the joint closed down around 3am.

We get together again on Sat evening for drinks and then we go to her place, bang bang, some time later we emerge and hit the streets to go meet some of her friends at a local lounge.

Once the night is over we go back to her place, at it all night again, great stuff man I mean this chick could fuck. Great experience overall, also where as most black girls seem to have a PH imbalance down there this one is all fresh and a pleasure to eat, made things much more enjoyable.

I head bac to my place for the evening, Sunday at this point, in order to get ready for work and hit the gym.

Ever since I left contact has been rather sparse, feels like I got used, abused and forgotten, which is fine but I wanted to know wtf.

Long story short,I found out from her, that her best friend, which we met on Sat, apparently labeled me as a Racist, hence her avoiding me.

lol, me a racist, Im white btw,

I didn't really ask her how her genius friend came to that irrefutable conclusion and I told her that I dont want to get between her and her best friend and that I had a great time regardless and wished her all the best.

In any case, funny story man.
Appreciate 2
      03-16-2016, 10:08 AM   #1113
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Nahh, cricket player.
Nicely played. Improved my joke - not an easy thing to do.
Did I recall you saying you are principally Gujurat by ancestry? Is Vindaloo a Gujurati cuisine? I love that shit man. And naan. I could eat my own weight in naan.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 10:11 AM   #1114
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by David0ff View Post
Beautiful thing, 28 yrs old, not to thin, big lips, C tits, nice juicy ass, attitude, heels, walk, the whole thing. Something like Rihanna style, Shes also got a brain, pharmacist, so we talk and have some drinks, great convo, exchange numbers and part ways once the joint closed down around 3am.

We get together again on Sat evening for drinks and then we go to her place, bang bang, some time later we emerge and hit the streets to go meet some of her friends at a local lounge.

Once the night is over we go back to her place, at it all night again, great stuff man I mean this chick could fuck. Great experience overall, also where as most black girls seem to have a PH imbalance down there this one is all fresh and a pleasure to eat, made things much more enjoyable.

I head bac to my place for the evening, Sunday at this point, in order to get ready for work and hit the gym.

Ever since I left contact has been rather sparse, feels like I got used, abused and forgotten, which is fine but I wanted to know wtf.

Long story short,I found out from her, that her best friend, which we met on Sat, apparently labeled me as a Racist, hence her avoiding me.

I didn't really ask her how her genius friend came to that irrefutable conclusion and I told her that I dont want to get between her and her best friend and that I had a great time regardless and wished her all the best.

Despite some of the wording here, rhetorics of cunnilingus and racism are both topical today. I think my response to charges of racism would be "I ate a black pussy ffs, what a white guy have to do?!?"
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 10:13 AM   #1115
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl
Quote:
Nahh, cricket player.
Nicely played. Improved my joke - not an easy thing to do.
Did I recall you saying you are principally Gujurat by ancestry? Is Vindaloo a Gujurati cuisine? I love that shit man. And naan. I could eat my own weight in naan.
Thank you sir!

And yes, I am Gujarati. Vindaloo's more Marathi. Us Guju's are mainly wheat and potatoes peeps.

That being said, if you like Vindaloo, you'll like Deshi Chicken.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 10:15 AM   #1116
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0ff

Fuck man. You're still my hero for pulling a black chick though.

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 10:15 AM   #1117
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0ff

That fact that you got that far with a black chick for free is a win by itself lol. No offense to anyone
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 10:17 AM   #1118
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Also, LOL at saying she was more desirable with a nicely balanced cooch.

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 11:50 AM   #1119
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0ff View Post
I banged an 18yo, wasn't as enjoyable as your experience so I have sworn off milk chocolate for good and ghosted the next day.

We should stop being so racist.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 11:52 AM   #1120
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Why?

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 11:52 AM   #1121
Mywifes335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 FBO M235i

Quote:
Thank you sir!

And yes, I am Gujarati. Vindaloo's more Marathi. Us Guju's are mainly wheat and potatoes peeps.

Guju gangster from NJ?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 11:53 AM   #1122
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335
Quote:
Thank you sir!

Guju gangster from NJ?
Nah, Guju gangster from Chicago.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0