BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-29-2019, 09:31 AM   #4115
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
And I just saw it lol. We must have been thinking the same thing. Great minds do think alike you know.
Not sure how great my mind is these days, this makes me worry for you sir.
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7926.00
      04-29-2019, 10:00 AM   #4116
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
she unmatched me in the few mins it took me to write that

how's your weekend been gents?
Duuuuuude......

On the weekend note: Spent all day Saturday vinyl wrapping the grille and window trim on the Lexus. Looks less of a soccer mom's ride and mean as hell now. LED's for interior and exterior this weekend. Gonna wait after the concert next week to slap the gloss vinyl on the roof, then black badges. The poor girlfriend has to endure yet another modding phase; I'm beyond grateful she is understanding.
i just had to do it man

its one thing to be a boring person like okay sure but come on, you're in college if youve made it so far in life you can muster up an actually interesting starter than go from a list...
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Rmtt8206.00
      05-08-2019, 01:25 PM   #4117
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I would like to once again remind everyone on these forums to never stick it in crazy!

the girl that accused a professor of misconduct has been arrested for putting a knife to her ex's throat to delete stuff of his phone/computer, now her and her roommate are set at $25k bail lol

did i mention they were supposed to be walking with cap and gown in literally 3 days? lmao
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      05-08-2019, 02:14 PM   #4118
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
I would like to once again remind everyone on these forums to never stick it in crazy!

the girl that accused a professor of misconduct has been arrested for putting a knife to her ex's throat to delete stuff of his phone/computer, now her and her roommate are set at $25k bail lol

did i mention they were supposed to be walking with cap and gown in literally 3 days? lmao
I feel like I wandered back into this thread after a few weeks and have missed something significant...
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      05-08-2019, 02:27 PM   #4119
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Quote:

I feel like I wandered back into this thread after a few weeks and have missed something significant...
Nah it's not just you.
Appreciate 1
      05-08-2019, 02:42 PM   #4120
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

Wow, just wow! I was going to post something this morning that it has been very, very quiet in the dating thread. Back with a bombshell.
      05-08-2019, 03:50 PM   #4121
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
no, no you didn't
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2019, 08:48 AM   #4122
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

I met a couple few days ago, had asked them how they met. The answer was "we played fool at school".
Anybody be able to explain that "game" or the phrase? Thank you

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2019, 08:56 AM   #4123
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2019, 03:06 AM   #4124
AWF10M5
Banned
Rep
Drives: f10 m5

I have a funny story for y'all.

I got back on tinder just cuz I was craving something new. I live in nyc next to a dozen universities and being 25 tinder always comes through.

I match with a 35 year old who says she's a milf. It's 2 am I'm thinking with the little head. She gives me her number and sends me nudes and I realize she's only 10 min away. She's graphic and says she likes young dick only and needs a good fucking....I'm just tryna get my dick sucked.

I drive to her and realize it's a terrible area. I guess all the bloods gone to my dick and my brain was not functioning cuz I still decide to go through.

I walk into her apartment she's wearing a thong and bra but has all the lights dimmed. She starts giving me a lap dance immediately. Her voice is off and red flags go off. I look at her hands and more red flags go off. I'm like she's a tranny. She tells me to smack her ass and take my pants off. I tell her I forgot my phone in the car.

The drive back really had me reevaluating my life and the poor choices I sometimes make when I think with my dick smh
Appreciate 13
nyalpine907384.50
bimmette6452.50
King Rudi13152.00
Dang3r12503.00
MKSixer34171.50
Robin_NL8679.50
      05-15-2019, 07:29 AM   #4125
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post

I got back on tinder just cuz I was craving something new. I live in nyc next to a dozen universities and being 25 tinder always comes through.

I match with a 35 year old who says she's a milf. It's 2 am I'm thinking with the little head. She gives me her number and sends me nudes and I realize she's only 10 min away. She's graphic and says she likes young dick only and needs a good fucking....I'm just tryna get my dick sucked.

I drive to her and realize it's a terrible area. I guess all the bloods gone to my dick and my brain was not functioning cuz I still decide to go through.

I walk into her apartment she's wearing a thong and bra but has all the lights dimmed. She starts giving me a lap dance immediately. Her voice is off and red flags go off. I look at her hands and more red flags go off. I'm like she's a tranny. She tells me to smack her ass and take my pants off. I tell her I forgot my phone in the car.

The drive back really had me reevaluating my life and the poor choices I sometimes make when I think with my dick smh

so u didnt smack that ass lol
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      05-15-2019, 08:30 AM   #4126
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

good stuff
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      05-15-2019, 12:44 PM   #4127
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:

Oh man.....wow.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2019, 02:37 PM   #4128
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:

Woah.....you are a better man than me. At your age I would've been so pissed, I would have probably ended up in jail.

Not Cool!!!!!
      05-16-2019, 03:11 AM   #4129
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:

Made my day
Thats kinda "Funky cold medina" song

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
Robin_NL8679.50
      05-16-2019, 02:25 PM   #4130
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Some dating tips from car and driver.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a2...le-statistics/

Put a Jeep on your profile?!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 02:52 PM   #4131
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
Some dating tips from car and driver.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a2...le-statistics/

Put a Jeep on your profile?!
Girls love Jeeps for some reason.

Poorly engineered, unreliable, plasticky, and zero fun to drive. But they are addicted to them.

Americans gon American.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
Soul_Glo13288.50
Dang3r12503.00
      05-18-2019, 08:35 AM   #4132
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Girls love Jeeps for some reason.

Poorly engineered, unreliable, plasticky, and zero fun to drive. But they are addicted to them.

Americans gon American.
Yep. I don't know why.

I rented a Jeep JK a few months ago and I noticed girls looking at it on the road. A girl even told me it was her dream car....

I just don't get it.
Appreciate 2
Germanauto9665.50
King Rudi13152.00
      05-18-2019, 01:04 PM   #4133
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
Yep. I don't know why.

I rented a Jeep JK a few months ago and I noticed girls looking at it on the road. A girl even told me it was her dream car....

I just don't get it.
People in general are image-conscious. We judge things based on appearance without even knowing. Jeeps portray an image of being "fun" despite mostly being total chitboxes. Aside from being able to remove the doors and top on a sunny day their vehicles are not remotely fun.

It's the same reason why BMWs have been watered down. People want the "image" associated with a sporty car without the nuances associated with it, so BMW gave them what they wanted.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2019, 08:07 PM   #4134
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Speaking of girls and cars, I parked next to this super clean e46 m3 the other day and as I was coming back out to my car I saw this gorgeous girl in her mid 20’s get in it and drive off.
Appreciate 2
      05-18-2019, 10:27 PM   #4135
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
People in general are image-conscious. We judge things based on appearance without even knowing. Jeeps portray an image of being "fun" despite mostly being total chitboxes. Aside from being able to remove the doors and top on a sunny day their vehicles are not remotely fun.

It's the same reason why BMWs have been watered down. People want the "image" associated with a sporty car without the nuances associated with it, so BMW gave them what they wanted.
Wranglers are fun, but only if they are topless, doorless, and a manual trans with the 4.0 inline six. Otherwise they are kinda meh. I drove one with the newer V6 recently and wasn't all that impressed. I grew up around Jeeps, but wouldn't drive one everyday for the "image" that's for sure. They are meant as a fun weekend vehicle. Some of the extensively modified ones I see on the roadways must be quite sketchy considering how loose the steering is on my own lightly modified Cherokee XJ.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9665.50
      05-18-2019, 11:50 PM   #4136
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
i'd rather be celibate than own any form of jeep
Appreciate 3