BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-23-2019, 10:21 PM   #4049
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
He didn't even make a move on the girl who stripped down to her underwear in front of him so I doubt it.
damn that's brutal
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      04-24-2019, 12:10 AM   #4050
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Great!

Remind us again - are you the one with a really cool friend and you went to Ikea and that sort of started the process of becoming more than friends? That may have been Turk though...I cannot remember.
I'm the one who had a really cool friend that I liked talking to, but there was an issue. She was too pretty for me not to want her. She liked me, but still loved her deceased husband. I bailed for a bit and she said she needed me. ---Im that guy.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13152.00
Joekerr7926.00
      04-24-2019, 12:17 AM   #4051
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Peeking in...catching up.

Reliving my youth via Turkish pickle... not that I'm THAT old, mind you...

Lol... well, maybe...

39 is old, yeah?
Oh yeah dude.....you're old. When you get to the point where you have to ask or it's even a consideration, you're old.

I call people younger than me sir sarcastically but it kinda hurts when youngsters say it to me. I'd prefer "dude" or "man"
Still when somebody refers to me as Mr W I physically turn around looking and say "Is my dad here?"
      04-24-2019, 01:19 AM   #4052
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
Quote:
Great!

Remind us again - are you the one with a really cool friend and you went to Ikea and that sort of started the process of becoming more than friends? That may have been Turk though...I cannot remember.
I'm the one who had a really cool friend that I liked talking to, but there was an issue. She was too pretty for me not to want her. She liked me, but still loved her deceased husband. I bailed for a bit and she said she needed me. ---Im that guy.
I'm really happy for you both!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      04-24-2019, 06:33 AM   #4053
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesx4911 View Post
Dating apps I think are kinda pointless lol. Girls use them either for attention to promote

their IG or snap mostly. Or if a girl is on a dating app I feel like there is something wrong

with her and it's the reason she's on the app lol. Every chick I have went out with from

POF, tinder, grinder, bumble, happen always boned but I didn't really want anything from

them except sex because personality wise I couldn't stand em.

Now for the funny store:
I like to get my rocks off by picking up strippers... There is just something exotic and just

I like about being able to get these girls lol. I met this one that was new to cali and new

to dancing from TX. swapped information. She hits me up at 2am couple days later

asking if she could come over to hang out.. I'm like sure why not, she comes over and

she didn't even have regular cloths on or with her haha. Just wearing a bikini haha. I

handle business that night. I see her again couple days later at the club and she just

flips her shit when she sees me with a girl that I brought into the club not another

dancer just a girl I know outside of there. She comes over and gets aggressive with her

and starts making a scene and flipping furniture over in front of all the customers lol. I

tell the manager he should fire because she's a crazy bitch and he fires her on the spot

haha. She blew my phone up for a week like 10 times a day blaming me for her getting

fired and threatening to blow my house up haha. She also had me read Scientology

books to her after we bang bang skeet skeet. (yes I read the fuck out of the books lol)

you need to post more stories...
Appreciate 2
      04-24-2019, 07:31 AM   #4054
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I like to think I'm in a good place. After the incident earlier this year and our discussion we are very happy together. I will admit that most of our troubles stemmed from my trust issues and not wanting to allow anyone to get close to me. On her end she was worried about investing time in someone that would never give her what she had to offer in return which lead to the checking up on (or stalking) me on here. Either way, we're pretty damn happy these days.
Appreciate 4
DETRoadster11446.00
Rmtt8206.00
      04-24-2019, 08:05 AM   #4055
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

you need to post more stories...
Oh, well shit. I didnt know you guys wanted pointless hook-up with stripper stories. So back when I was 23....Yeah, crap, I got nothing....
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
nyalpine907384.50
      04-24-2019, 08:08 AM   #4056
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

This would be one of those moments where I want to drop some stories, but feel it may be best if I didn't.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8206.00
Dang3r12503.00
      04-24-2019, 08:13 AM   #4057
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
I like to think I'm in a good place. After the incident earlier this year and our discussion we are very happy together. I will admit that most of our troubles stemmed from my trust issues and not wanting to allow anyone to get close to me. On her end she was worried about investing time in someone that would never give her what she had to offer in return which lead to the checking up on (or stalking) me on here. Either way, we're pretty damn happy these days.

Well frick me - she has access to his account now!

Kidding - glad to hear that! Sometimes these things lead to conversations and communication and work that should have happened sooner, but didn't...and there is some momentary pain, but it is for the best and you come out stronger as a couple for it. Other times, it has festered too long and that is the end if both dig in to their respective positions.

Sounds like it was the former for you both and that makes me happy.
Appreciate 4
      04-24-2019, 08:32 AM   #4058
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
This would be one of those moments where I want to drop some stories, but feel it may be best if I didn't.

not again... it aint right!!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      04-24-2019, 09:28 AM   #4059
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
I'm really happy for you both!
Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2019, 11:27 AM   #4060
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Well frick me - she has access to his account now!
Quote:
not again... it aint right!!
Warped minds (me included!) think alike
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2019, 10:39 AM   #4061
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
This is you every time you say that:

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2019, 10:42 AM   #4062
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
Hence why I said you win the thread.

You basically defeated the most difficult version of the friend zone.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
      04-26-2019, 07:06 AM   #4063
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
TGIF
Appreciate 2
      04-26-2019, 07:50 AM   #4064
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
3 Months.

This is how long it took for the person I was dating to reveal her true nature. On my way to a meeting but I will come back to fill in the details.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
      04-26-2019, 08:18 AM   #4065
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
This is how long it took for the person I was dating to reveal her true nature. On my way to a meeting but I will come back to fill in the details.
what happen?
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      04-26-2019, 08:30 AM   #4066
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Oh this should be good. We'll wait here.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      04-26-2019, 09:19 AM   #4067
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Hence why I said you win the thread.

You basically defeated the most difficult version of the friend zone.

I was entrenched in the friend zone and now she wants to be with me all the time. It's strange how this stuff works.

I think pretending not to care worked.

Last edited by someguywithanm3; 04-26-2019 at 09:30 AM..
Appreciate 4
      04-26-2019, 09:56 AM   #4068
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
what happen?
Quote:
Oh this should be good. We'll wait here.
I have about 22 minutes. Here goes: I also consult and one of my clients needed an analysis about a satellite clinic and the acquisition of the building they are currently leasing. No problem. I call a friend, he does the analysis and sends it back in no time. It's a mid 7 figure acquisition. Not chump change. This is Tuesday.

The next day I'm at Ruth's Chris in a meeting and I see the biggest commercial broker in my area at the bar and ask him about valuations and such when he says, hold on. He whips out his phone, makes a call and says check your email in 10 minutes. You'll like this. His agent sends me a building that's slightly smaller, 250 meters away from the current building AND in distress. He tells me that I can get it for 8-10 cents on the dollar. At this point I go into high gear to put a package together, see the building on my own, arrange a walk through, speak with my client, the bank, EVERYTHING.

Also...during the last week she is moving which I help with minimally financially...less than 500 for supplies and ancillaries. She called me on the Wednesday and I shared with here what was occurring and she said congratulations let's speak later. I finally finish that work about 11 that evening and received a call from my parents...in their 80's that there is a leak in one of the guest bathrooms at their house. My dad shuts the water off and gives me a list of what will be needed to fix it and asks that I pick it up from HD in the morning. When I finally go to bed it's 1 AM.

I wake up at 5:30, exercise, coffee, dressed and at the Home Depot at 6:30. I go through the aisles picking up everything and check out when I receive a call from her. Here we go:

Her: Good morning what are you doing?
Me: I'm just leaving the Home Depot, my parents had a leak and I got the supplies to repair it now I'm taking it over there:
Her: Silence
Me: Hello, are you still there.
Her: Why didn't you call me last night? I wanted to video chat to speak about the move.
Me: I'm certain you remember that I have a large property acquisition moving quickly and when you add that to my parent's dilemma I couldn't get everything done. Is something wrong? Do you need help?
Her: (Yelling) I don't believe you. I think someone is over there. I think you are getting breakfast for you and them. I need you to take a picture of the receipts and the equipment with the date and time shown and send them to me now.
Me: I don't respond to this kind of anger and definitely not to threats. I am going to hang up and I enjoin you to get control of your negative emotions and call me back when you can speak civilly. I then hang up.

I then get about 20 pages of texts excoriating me on how bad I am and how many women I must be sleeping with whenever she is away.

I haven't responded to any of the texts and some of them are pretty bad.

I did leave a message on her phone sharing that I would box her things and send them back to her ASAP.

Single again.
Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 7
nyalpine907384.50
DETRoadster11446.00
King Rudi13152.00
Soul_Glo13293.00
      04-26-2019, 10:04 AM   #4069
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
I have about 22 minutes. Here goes: I also consult and one of my clients needed an analysis about a satellite clinic and the acquisition of the building they are currently leasing. No problem. I call a friend, he does the analysis and sends it back in no time. It's a mid 7 figure acquisition. Not chump change. This is Tuesday.

The next day I'm at Ruth's Chris in a meeting and I see the biggest commercial broker in my area at the bar and ask him about valuations and such when he says, hold on. He whips out his phone, makes a call and says check your email in 10 minutes. You'll like this. His agent sends me a building that's slightly smaller, 250 meters away from the current building AND in distress. He tells me that I can get it for 8-10 cents on the dollar. At this point I go into high gear to put a package together, see the building on my own, arrange a walk through, speak with my client, the bank, EVERYTHING.

Also...during the last week she is moving which I help with minimally financially...less than 500 for supplies and ancillaries. She called me on the Wednesday and I shared with here what was occurring and she said congratulations let's speak later. I finally finish that work about 11 that evening and received a call from my parents...in their 80's that there is a leak in one of the guest bathrooms at their house. My dad shuts the water off and gives me a list of what will be needed to fix it and asks that I pick it up from HD in the morning. When I finally go to bed it's 1 AM.

I wake up at 5:30, exercise, coffee, dressed and at the Home Depot at 6:30. I go through the aisles picking up everything and check out when I receive a call from her. Here we go:

Her: Good morning what are you doing?
Me: I'm just leaving the Home Depot, my parents had a leak and I got the supplies to repair it now I'm taking it over there:
Her: Silence
Me: Hello, are you still there.
Her: Why didn't you call me last night? I wanted to video chat to speak about the move.
Me: I'm certain you remember that I have a large property acquisition moving quickly and when you add that to my parent's dilemma I couldn't get everything done. Is something wrong? Do you need help?
Her: (Yelling) I don't believe you. I think someone is over there. I think you are getting breakfast for you and them. I need you to take a picture of the receipts and the equipment with the date and time shown and send them to me now.
Me: I don't respond to this kind of anger and definitely not to threats. I am going to hang up and I enjoin you to get control of your negative emotions and call me back when you can speak civilly. I then hang up.

I then get about 20 pages of texts excoriating me on how bad I am and how many women I must be sleeping with whenever she is away.

I haven't responded to any of the texts and some of them are pretty bad.

I did leave a message on her phone sharing that I would box her things and send them back to her ASAP.

Single again.
Cheers-mk
smh
good for you!
already with trust issues, control issues and no reason for it.
no one needs some1 that is that needy for attention, ridiculous demands
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
MKSixer34171.50
      04-26-2019, 10:05 AM   #4070
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

^Hispanic???

I warned you, didn't I?????