BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-18-2021, 08:05 AM   #309
sspade
Brigadier General
sspade's Avatar
United_States
1902
Rep
4,688
Posts

Drives: F30
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Jupiter, Florida

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [0.00]
2014 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Going into the AFC and NFC Championship games, can you believe that one of the ultimate rivalries in the NFL over the past two decades could still potentially face off at the Superbowl this year? Tom Brady versus the Buffalo Bills. The man who almost exclusively responsible for keeping the Bills and rest of the AFC east out of the playoffs for years? Oh, the irony! Because 2020 and 2021, anything is possible right now...including the Bills finally winning a Superbowl and beating the old GOAT in what could be TB12's last ever NFL game.....
Boy, do I hope this plays out...

Wonder if Mahomes concussion will keep him sidelined, come Sunday? That would certainly be a stroke of luck in favor of the Bills.
Appreciate 1
vreihen163094.50

      01-18-2021, 06:32 PM   #310
BMW F22
Major General
BMW F22's Avatar
United_States
2210
Rep
9,656
Posts

Drives: ///M235i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (8)

Great games yesterday! Looking forward to an even more exciting AFC and NFC championship weekend.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2021, 07:16 PM   #311
TXSTYLE
"BLESSED"
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
7109
Rep
3,454
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Great games yesterday! Looking forward to an even more exciting AFC and NFC championship weekend.
Agreed! I wanted Rans and Bucs. 1 of 2.

Hope Bills and Bucs can win next week.. .
Appreciate 1
vreihen163094.50

      01-19-2021, 02:47 PM   #312
mikado463
Private
mikado463's Avatar
United_States
78
Rep
65
Posts

Drives: 2017 x5 35i , '67 Corvette BB
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: SE Pa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Going into the AFC and NFC Championship games, can you believe that one of the ultimate rivalries in the NFL over the past two decades could still potentially face off at the Superbowl this year? Tom Brady versus the Buffalo Bills. The man who almost exclusively responsible for keeping the Bills and rest of the AFC east out of the playoffs for years? Oh, the irony! Because 2020 and 2021, anything is possible right now...including the Bills finally winning a Superbowl and beating the old GOAT in what could be TB12's last ever NFL game.....
Hope you're right but the Bills gotta get past KC first, FWIW the last time they met in a AFC title game the Bills won. I also remember the time before that to see who was gonna represent the AFL in the first ever 'World Championship' of Football, Kemp vs Dawson .......
__________________
cheers - Dave
Appreciate 1
vreihen163094.50

      01-19-2021, 03:35 PM   #313
vreihen16
Lieutenant
vreihen16's Avatar
United_States
3095
Rep
590
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikado463 View Post
FWIW the last time they met in a AFC title game the Bills won.
Remember it well...I was actually at Rich Stadium for that game! Section 122, row 40 IIRC.

Joe Montana was planted into the turf by a blitz, so deep that his impression is probably still there under the new field they installed. He was so dazed that he didn't return to the game.

There was a pre-teen kid in full Chiefs regalia sitting behind me, holding a cardboard sign with a KC newspaper article from the day that the Chiefs signed Montana. The kid was so heartbroken when the game ended that he left the sign behind in his seat. Sucks to be him, but it sure made the 400 mile drive home for me much happier knowing that we were going back to the Superbowl again.

Oh, the good old days.....
__________________
2015 BMW i3 BEV, Giga World (Lodge interior), Tech/Driving Assist Packages, 20K miles
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST