BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-31-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
guardianangel3290
Free at last
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Audi S-line Quattro

I F***ed Myself Up Today

So, earlier today I was longboarding with a buddy when we came up to a huge hill. We started going down, but after a few seconds i noticed my S-turns werent bleeding off enough speed and that now whenever i tried to turn the board would jerk in that direction. I tried to drag a foot (I ride a pin-tail so It's kinda difficult at speed) but the board would just go into really intense speed wabbles. Finally, when the board wouldnt even stay stable in a strait line, I knew it was time to bite the bullet and bail.
At around 25-30 MPH I dropped a foot in an effort to slow down but the board flipped its shit and shot out at a sharp left. I kicked off with my right leg (i ride goofy), and then came down hard on my right shin/ hip. Next, my shoulder hit and my t-shirt ripped on the asphault. I covered my head then rolled 7-8 times before finally coming to a stop.
In the end, my injuries included a gash on my ankle, road-rash on both shins, my hip, shoulder, elbow, forearms and both knees. I also got some pretty gnarly cuts on each of my hands. My board evidently hit a curb as it now has a perfect right angle imprinted about 3/4 inch into the wood

What sucked was that this happened about 5 min after we started haha. Oh well, it was fun as shit after that haha.

**If the possibility exists that you may have "failed" in either a normal or "epic" fashion, please follow this link.**
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #2
Cab5er
Colonel
China
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 (Sold) 13 A1

or it didn't happen I'd like to see a video of your bail if you guys were filming.

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0