BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-08-2014, 11:31 AM   #23
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: something with 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
you know that means you really weren't in the Martines right !?!?

reservists were quite entertaining - especially when they'd show up in formation for the first time after being out in the civilain world for months at a time.....

hairy faced, wrinkly clothed dumpster fires.....

we'd always get punished (and eventually have to punish the reservist) for being such a shit bag.

i mean, what do you expect from someone who lives and works in the civilian world !?!?

i think i've seen 2 or 3 reservists that looked as if they were in active military status - but not many......
Aww.... aren't you cute. Someone got their panties in a bunch over what I said. Did it hit a little close to home? There are always a couple douche canoes like you that have a superiority complex when it comes to reservists.

Fact of the matter is that we maintained the same level of readiness as the full timers with only a couple days a month to do so. I don't know what janky ass reserve unit you dealt with but we always showed up with pressed uniforms ready to work. The turds in the reserves were usually the former active duty NCOs looking to skate, the younger guys had a lot to prove and were typically very motivated.

Of my 6 years, I spent nearly 3 of them on active duty. 2 of the 3 stints were working side by side with the active duty guys and they didn't exactly blow my mind with their level of professionalism and ability.

At the end of the day you coming at me like that tells everyone a lot more about you than it does about reservists. You probably run around on veterans day yelling hoorah getting all the free stuff you can while pounding your chest like you're better than everyone else.

Keep up the good fight keyboard warrior.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 11:57 AM   #24
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

01-08-2014, 12:39 PM   #25
SLOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 M3

Garage List
This escalated quickly.

@ Tonka's cliff notes.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 12:41 PM   #26
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWER View Post
This escalated quickly.

@ Tonka's cliff notes.
It only escalated because of Litos's low level of reading comprehension and insecurities.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 12:48 PM   #27
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep
Drives: real slow

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 12:56 PM   #28
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Waiting for Litos counter-punch
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #29
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
Waiting for Litos counter-punch
I'm anxiously awaiting it.

He's not the first ass clown I've had this conversation with. Shockingly, they're always the ones that start it. I'm sure it won't dissapoint.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 01:05 PM   #30
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukicabuki View Post
Aww.... aren't you cute. Someone got their panties in a bunch over what I said. Did it hit a little close to home? There are always a couple douche canoes like you that have a superiority complex when it comes to reservists.
because ya'll are reservists - you pretend to be in the military about 2 months out of the year.....

it's hilarious because you'll get 15 different Marine Corps tattoos all over your body and sit with all your high school friends at CiCi's pizza and convince them that you fought in a war. then to prove to them that you suffered injuries, you'll show them the scar you got on your knee when you got beat up by the school bully when you were 12 years old.....

8 months out of the year, you're sitting at home crushing donuts and Big Red on your mom's couch yelling SEMPER FI, I LOVE YOU GIRL at every fat 15 year old freshman that walks by your dirty, broken screen door.....

reservists always talk about how they're war heroes, when in all actuality, my boots spent more time in the Marines than you did........

lol @ reservists.

i told ya'll they were hilarious....
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #31
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
because ya'll are reservists - you pretend to be in the military about 2 months out of the year.....
Yeah BUTTT thats like.... 2 years in overseas time. The calendar changes when you cross the ocean. This is third grade stuff, man.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 01:27 PM   #32
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

This is getting good.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #33
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Yeah BUTTT thats like.... 2 years in overseas time. The calendar changes when you cross the ocean. This is third grade stuff, man.
HAHAHA !!!!

he's stepped foot on a base a couple times a year, but now he's a gung ho Marine Sniper with top secret clearences and the audacity to pass judgment on real Marines that are on active duty

i tell you man, reservists are hilarious - they're all the same....
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 02:07 PM   #34
MattMD
E9X > Everything
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 Corvette Z51

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #35
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

it's hilarious because you'll get 15 different Marine Corps tattoos all over your body and sit with all your high school friends at CiCi's pizza and convince them that you fought in a war. then to prove to them that you suffered injuries, you'll show them the scar you got on your knee when you got beat up by the school bully when you were 12 years old.....

8 months out of the year, you're sitting at home crushing donuts and Big Red on your mom's couch yelling SEMPER FI, I LOVE YOU GIRL at every fat 15 year old freshman that walks by your dirty, broken screen door.....

reservists always talk about how they're war heroes, when in all actuality, my boots spent more time in the Marines than you did........

lol @ reservists.

i told ya'll they were hilarious....
I forgot that a reservist doing a tour in Iraq or Afghanistan doesn't count. Only active duty guys go to war. That's my bad.

All the guys I served with went overseas at least once, most of them 2 or 3 times. I wouldn't be all that surprised if you served in the late 90's when nothing was going on. The only difference between reservists and active duty guys is what they do when they're not deployed. Cleaning your barracks and standing for inspection is some real war hero stuff.

I went to a Marine Corps ball in 2005 for an active duty unit. There were so many heifers I thought I walked into a county fair. Then there is the awesomeness of how faithful they are. Nothing better than seeing an empty enlisted club one day, have a unit deploy, and the next day have it bursting at the seems with hoes with wedding ring tan lines. I saw that on several occasions.

Everything you spew can just as easily be said about active duty side.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 02:25 PM   #36
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

"...but but, if you collectively take all the days i spent on base, it adds up to like a WHOLE 5 MONTHS !!! that's pretty much like being a Marine..."

signed,
reservist
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 02:37 PM   #37
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
HAHAHA !!!!

he's stepped foot on a base a couple times a year, but now he's a gung ho Marine Sniper with top secret clearences and the audacity to pass judgment on real Marines that are on active duty

i tell you man, reservists are hilarious - they're all the same....
Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. The only difference being that brick wall isn't as dense.

You'll need to elaborate on why you think that the only "real" Marines are the ones on active duty. Overseas, everyone is the same. I guess standing a post or cleaning shit when your stateside makes you a "real" Marine. Like I said before, I spent nearly 3 of those years on active duty (Iraq 2003, Iraq 2005, stateside 2006-2007) and I didn't see anything in that time that gives you active duty guys the right to talk crap. There is no difference between the two groups regardless of what you superiority complex says otherwise.

BTW.... I did hold a top secret clearance. It was a requirement for one of my billets. I'm sad to say it, but I wasn't a sniper. I was a PMI for a couple years though.

You were probably infantry, which would explain your lack of rational thinking and the god complex.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #38
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
"...but but, if you collectively take all the days i spent on base, it adds up to like a WHOLE 5 MONTHS !!! that's pretty much like being a Marine..."

signed,
reservist

I'm not even sure you actually read things before you post. Must have been an ASVAB waiver.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 03:11 PM   #39
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

reservist is mad tho lol.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 03:22 PM   #40
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
reservist is mad tho lol.
Hardly. I do enjoy talking shit with other service members though.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 03:29 PM   #41
schoy
Major
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

And here I thought we were all on the same team ...
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 03:41 PM   #42
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
The film was absolutely incredible, in my opinion.

The realism used to portray the violence was absolutely gut-wrenching at times.

I gave the film a 9/10.
Spot on !...Incredible movie saw him last sunday !
You can get the movie here >http://proxybay.eu/torrent/9415944/L..._x264_NO1KNOWS

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 01-09-2014 at 11:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2014, 10:56 AM   #43
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i

Pretty damn good movie watched it last night at home then watched Wolf of Wall Street which was a bit long but decent

SeanE92 - SCAMMER
Appreciate 0