BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-07-2014, 09:31 AM   #45
DF
Major
Rep
Drives: F23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
How ironic, I just posted that I plan to get one (A Grammy) for a New Year resolution.

That's awesome though! I'd love to attend the Grammy Awards!
That would be a feat. This year alone there was over 22,000 pieces of music submitted across all genres.

I go every year
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2014, 12:48 PM   #46
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobeballer96 View Post
I could prob Link you up With Dj carnage. Hes getting big now, does house and trap music. Hes actually living in LA now. He is a DJ. Not sure if you heard of him or not.
Yea, I've follow him on Twitter. He's been saying how trap music is gonna die out and stuff. Either way, I'm always looking to add to my network so in whatever ways you can please link me. I have more up to date work if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DF View Post
That would be a feat. This year alone there was over 22,000 pieces of music submitted across all genres.

I go every year
Well, I'm friends with sounwave (TDE in-house producer) and he's done a few tracks on Kendrick Lamar's album which I believe is the only hip hop album nominated for Album of the Year Grammy Award.

Let's just say, sounwave didn't find the sample of "Boom Clap Bachelor's"
Appreciate 0