BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

04-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 | Panamera GTS

F/S 2006 BMW M5 Interlagos Blue - Silverstone II - 57k, tastefully Modded, Warranty,

Up for sale is my 2006 Interlagos Blue with Silverstone II interior m5 with 57,600 miles on it. Has many mods on the car as well as a EASYCARE full coverage warranty til 60k miles or 2014 w. 100 deductible. The warranty will end soon however the prices are cheaper to extend or purchase another warranty outright when you are under coverage. It also gives you a break in period to test to the car and make sure nothing will go wrong after purchasing which I can assure you wont. The car is in great shape and all services are completely up to date since my extended maintenance expired only a month ago. I work for Cisco Systems and I will be relocated to North Carolina for sales that is why I am trying to sell. I have a few months to sell therefore I am in no hurry but realized that the time to start making moves is now.

The car has many mods that have all been installed by professional a Bay area customization shop. The pictures of the car are from APRIL 14th, 2012 - YES JUST A DAY AGO. This car is ready to drive everything already completely done and ready. No work or mods needed no extra money to put in the car. This car is absolutely gorgeous and in great condition. If you have never owned an interlagos blue car this is your chance to own an unbelievable color.

Details:

2006 Interlagos Blue M5 - The most beautiful combo of exterior/interior on the M5
57,600 Miles - Easycare warranty til 60k
Silverstone II premium Leather w/aluminum trim
-7 Speed SMG
-Fully Loaded car HAS EVERY OPTION OFFERED EXCEPT ALCANATARA HEADLINER AND REAR SUNSHADE - only 2 options.
-Navigation (2011 DVD update)
-Cold weather package
-Comfort Access
-Active Seats
-Parktronic Sensors
-Sat Radio
-Heads up Display
-Premium Sound
-All original manuals
-2 Original Key Fobs

Modifications/Extras
1) Matte Black Kidney and Side Grills (175)
2) Carbon fiber front lip (bought for 600 w/install)
3) 20" Forgestar F14 Textured Black Rims, 10mm front spacers, with Sport Tires (90% tread remaining) - 3.000 install
4) 28% 3M tint done by BMW of Stevens Creek (400)
5) Carbon Fiber roundels and Gloss black m5 badge - (50)
6) H&R Sport Springs (700 w/install)
7) Euro Front plate and bracket (100 w/frame)
8) Euro Overlays (35)
9) Weiss Angel Eyes (220 installed)
10) IDrive Upgrade (200)
11) Extended warranty til 60k through easy care.
That is $5,500 of upgrades that make this M5 even more stunning. Every mod done completely with taste in mind. Beautiful car.

Asking $36,500 w/ MODS. WILL NOT PART OUT I REPEAT, WILL NOT PART OUT. PLEASE DONT ASK IF I WILL PART OUT. No trades and no joyrides.

Please feel free to contact me at Sandy at 847 372 6385 or dshah.sandeep@gmail.com at anytime of the day, work many hours and will respond always. I will answer all your questions etc.

WILL HELP OUT IMMENSELY WITH TAXES WHEN REGISTERING- CAR IS LOCATED IN SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
adammilad
Rep
Drives: 2006 550i

Beautiful car glws!
Appreciate 0