BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-02-2019, 06:30 PM   #45
maul3d
Private First Class
135
Rep
145
Posts

Drives: 2016 AY M4
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In WOT land.. under a bridge near you

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
I'm not sure why Canada still has pictures of the reigning British monarch on all of their coins, and the USA has a picture of some 250-year-old dude who kicked British butt by organizing citizen militias on our $0.25 coin and $1.00 bill? I wonder if there's a connection?????
On August 24, 1814, after defeating the Americans at the Battle of Bladensburg, a British force led by Major General Robert Ross burned down multiple buildings, including the White House (then called the Presidential Mansion), the Capitol building, as well as other facilities of the U.S. government.

Might have something to do with that.

We kicked your ass multiple times.. lol

Wouldn't try now though ! Hahahhahaha
Appreciate 1
vreihen16607.50

      07-02-2019, 07:49 PM   #46
IK6SPEED
Major General
IK6SPEED's Avatar
United_States
3494
Rep
8,831
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 / AH3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cali

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maul3d View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
I'm not sure why Canada still has pictures of the reigning British monarch on all of their coins, and the USA has a picture of some 250-year-old dude who kicked British butt by organizing citizen militias on our $0.25 coin and $1.00 bill? I wonder if there's a connection?????
On August 24, 1814, after defeating the Americans at the Battle of Bladensburg, a British force led by Major General Robert Ross burned down multiple buildings, including the White House (then called the Presidential Mansion), the Capitol building, as well as other facilities of the U.S. government.

Might have something to do with that.

We kicked your ass multiple times.. lol

Wouldn't try now though ! Hahahhahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by maul3d View Post
My wife and I have considered moving to Florida/ USA.. from Canada.

Part of our discussions were the fact that people are armed.. and a ton of sketchy people... still considering it, as $$ , taxes, beaches and sun still outweigh the minuses..

In Canada, gun violence is non existant.. as it is illegal carry.. unless you are transporting them to a gun range.. and hand guns are restricted; need a special permit with a thorough process to obtain.

Not sure why people need them ? Im far from democratic, but whats the point of owning them, Unless your hunting.

Toronto is a different beast, and it is just usually gang related and unfortunately a certain minority responsible for it.. not to sound prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by maul3d View Post
In Canada, gun violence is non existant.. as it is illegal carry.. unless you are transporting them to a gun range.. and hand guns are restricted; need a special permit with a thorough process to obtain.

Not sure why people need them ?
I'm not sure why Canada still has pictures of the reigning British monarch on all of their coins, and the USA has a picture of some 250-year-old dude who kicked British butt by organizing citizen militias on our $0.25 coin and $1.00 bill? I wonder if there's a connection?????
And people hated BMW Drivers since then
__________________
Stable: F80 / AH3
Past: F80 ZCP / F22 M235i / E89 35is
Appreciate 1
vreihen16607.50

      07-05-2019, 10:23 AM   #47
BeachM5nster
Lieutenant
BeachM5nster's Avatar
United_States
175
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: '14 M5
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Southeast

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natahoa View Post
I should not go there, but my belief is that so many children are being raised today without anyone in their lives displaying a moral compass, you end up with adults that can’t comprehend or be successful in nearly anything.

They simply have no concept of making a good decision, and of the consequences of bad decisions.

Add to that all the babies born after marinating in alcohol and drugs and are permanently impaired, often with cognitive and social disabilities that are never recognized or addressed.

Those people will forever hate and resent others they see living good and successful lives.

When you drive, your Adrenalin also is raised (medical fact), so this increases the likelihood of heightened and inappropriate emotional reactions.

As others have said, don’t respond to those people. If you do, you raise the stakes that they will become so infuriated that they can’t control themselves.

It is getting worse and worse. The disenfranchised and people unable to have any intellectual discourse are far out-numbering educated, thoughtful and mindful adults.
Well said, i agree with everything but you left out a very new and detrimental factor: social media, all of what you said is happening AND THEN you have people flaunting and showing off their things and relationships in a way thats never been possible before and it IS pushing people over the edge,

especially when its a person that is known to be a liar, cheater, all around sack of shit but you see theyre living in mansions and vacationc jusf bc of their daddy etcetc..

we are not supposed to be connected and be able to “share” like we do now..the time will come when everyone disconnects and goes back to keeping their life on their mantle and their mantle alone
Appreciate 1
Rmtt1439.50

      07-05-2019, 10:34 AM   #48
natahoa
Retired soccer mom
natahoa's Avatar
United_States
196
Rep
861
Posts

Drives: x5 40i 2019
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Rural Eastern MD (Eastern Shore/Delmarva)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM5nster View Post
Well said, i agree with everything but you left out a very new and detrimental factor: social media, all of what you said is happening AND THEN you have people flaunting and showing off their things and relationships in a way thats never been possible before and it IS pushing people over the edge,

especially when its a person that is known to be a liar, cheater, all around sack of shit but you see theyre living in mansions and vacationc jusf bc of their daddy etcetc..

we are not supposed to be connected and be able to “share” like we do now..the time will come when everyone disconnects and goes back to keeping their life on their mantle and their mantle alone
I hear ya. I have Facebook only because my kids used it as teens. I never look at it. I am somewhat sensitive and can’t stand to be around a lot of people - wears me out quick. I can’t watch the news any more, and I don’t.

I read somwhere:
Pretend you are looking your four-year-old self, and telling him/her all the horrors they will see in living color during their life, because it is almost impossible to avoid.

After I read that, I decided I’m done with keeping up with the news. I will vote in every election and try to evaluate candidates, but that is as far as I go with keeping up with the diasaster that has become our political system.

I one respect I disagree. Rich people who act badly *shrug*. The largest impact is on the the average person, rich poor or in-between, that comes to believe and internalize all of the “media” out there that is posted purely to get people angry. So much hate and misinformation. So widely accepted. It is quite scary.

Being part of this in any way - provider or observer - is a hateful and horrible waste of your life. Produces endless anxiety and mental illness.

My best hope is that the current situation will encourage a new climate of morality, fairness, empathy and love for others. These are the concepts that made our country great. If we abandon them, western civilization is doomed just like Rome was.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 10:54 AM   #49
BeachM5nster
Lieutenant
BeachM5nster's Avatar
United_States
175
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: '14 M5
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Southeast

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natahoa View Post
I hear ya. I have Facebook only because my kids used it as teens. I never look at it. I am somewhat sensitive and can’t stand to be around a lot of people - wears me out quick. I can’t watch the news any more, and I don’t.

I read somwhere:
Pretend you are looking your four-year-old self, and telling him/her all the horrors they will see in living color during their life, because it is almost impossible to avoid.

After I read that, I decided I’m done with keeping up with the news. I will vote in every election and try to evaluate candidates, but that is as far as I go with keeping up with the diasaster that has become our political system.

I one respect I disagree. Rich people who act badly *shrug*. The largest impact is the average person, rich poor or in-between, that comes to believe and internalize all of the “media” out there that is posted purely to get people angry.

Being part of this in any way - provider or observer - is a hateful and horrible waste of your life. Produces endless anxiety and mental illness.

My best hope is that the current situation will encourage a new climate of morality, fairness, empathy and love for others. These are the concepts that made our country great. If we abandon them, western civilization is doomed just like Rome was.
We would probably get along bc i too become absolutely exhausted around a group of ppl bc when theres 20 ppl in a room u can bet your bottom dollar 18 of them are complete idiots.. just go anywhere and listen to people converse. “did you hear what becky did to john?! omg.”

you can forget theorizing or speaking hypothetically in groups of ppl.. majority of ppl cant even follow u when u speak in simple terms of literal vs figurative.. it really is depressing. all ppl wanna do is talk about ppl or themselves. i want to solve problems. i have no small talk for you

my point though was the disenfranchised that you spoke of now know just how disenfranchised and unlucky they are thanks to social media. “what u dont know cant hurt you” but now they know

hell im a middle class white guy thats had it ok but not great but never thought i was missing out on much.. until facebook .. and holy shit, i found out i grew up with idiots and nobodies that never did anything to the tenth degree, and am a nobody myself.

and i can thank social media for making me realize that and feel that way. truth hurts.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 11:48 AM   #50
natahoa
Retired soccer mom
natahoa's Avatar
United_States
196
Rep
861
Posts

Drives: x5 40i 2019
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Rural Eastern MD (Eastern Shore/Delmarva)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I think the larger problem is that disenfranchised people believe that more successful/comfortable people have had everything handed to them. Luck was on their side. It makes them angry that they too have worked hard all their lives, but struggled every day and never get ahead.

We are middle class too. We always had decent income, but we also saved and strategized all our lives, pinched a lot of pennies. But we never had a desire for expensive or fancy things. Mostly we have been focused on our kids. No one gave us anything. We lived within our means and made good choices.

Now we are retired, and have more money than we know what to do with. This is after paying for both kids’ college and losing $150k+ on a house in Iowa, where we lived for four years. AND spending close to $200k on the house we live in, which we have owned for 20+ years as a second home.

I treated myself to a $12,000 gorgeous blue/green quartzite countertop for our tiny kitchen. Just because I could.

All that thriftiness paid off big time. I bought this BMW - my first fancy luxury car ever- just because I wanted to. My husband is all thrilled about the huge inheritance our kids will get some day.

Me, not so much. If I want something, I’m buying it. Not to the point of irresponsibility, but I’m getting in the habit of not holding back, as I did all my life. I’m retired and enjoying every minute of it.

We live in a rural area and most of the people here don’t have two nickels to rub together. We are very wealthy in comparison. They sacrificed their future to eek out a living in a small town, and they had every right to make that decision. But I’m sure they can’t help but feel resentful. And in some cases, hatred.

Yes, you and I are brothers from another mother, maybe. Limited tolerance for the stupid and the political shenanigans.

Just try not to let it get to you, and affect your ability to treat people well and be a good role model. Don’t stoop to other people’s level. It only hurts you in the long run.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 11:56 AM   #51
IK6SPEED
Major General
IK6SPEED's Avatar
United_States
3494
Rep
8,831
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 / AH3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cali

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natahoa View Post
I think the larger problem is that disenfranchised people believe that more successful/comfortable people have had everything handed to them. Luck was on their side. It makes them angry that they too have worked hard all their lives, but struggled every day and never get ahead.

We are middle class too. We always had decent income, but we also saved and strategized all our lives, pinched a lot of pennies. But we never had a desire for expensive or fancy things. Mostly we have been focused on our kids. No one gave us anything. We lived within our means and made good choices.

Now we are retired, and have more money than we know what to do with. This is after paying for both kids' college and losing $150k+ on a house in Iowa, where we lived for four years. AND spending close to $200k on the house we live in, which we have owned for 20+ years as a second home.

I treated myself to a $12,000 gorgeous blue/green quartzite countertop for our tiny kitchen. Just because I could.

All that thriftiness paid off big time. I bought this BMW - my first fancy luxury car ever- just because I wanted to. My husband is all thrilled about the huge inheritance our kids will get some day.

Me, not so much. If I want something, I'm buying it. Not to the point of irresponsibility, but I'm getting in the habit of not holding back, as I did all my life. I'm retired and enjoying every minute of it.

We live in a rural area and most of the people here don't have two nickels to rub together. We are very wealthy in comparison. They sacrificed their future to eek out a living in a small town, and they had every right to make that decision. But I'm sure they can't help but feel resentful. And in some cases, hatred.

Yes, you and I are brothers from another mother, maybe. Limited tolerance for the stupid and the political shenanigans.

Just try not to let it get to you, and affect your ability to treat people well and be a good role model. Don't stoop to other people's level. It only hurts you in the long run.
While I do not disagree with most all you posted, the bottom line is Audi and MB Drivers do not have the bad reps that the BMW Drivers have.

Thus trying to pin it on the have and have nots doesn't work in this case.
__________________
Stable: F80 / AH3
Past: F80 ZCP / F22 M235i / E89 35is
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 02:22 PM   #52
BeachM5nster
Lieutenant
BeachM5nster's Avatar
United_States
175
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: '14 M5
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Southeast

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natahoa View Post
I think the larger problem is that disenfranchised people believe that more successful/comfortable people have had everything handed to them. Luck was on their side. It makes them angry that they too have worked hard all their lives, but struggled every day and never get ahead.

We are middle class too. We always had decent income, but we also saved and strategized all our lives, pinched a lot of pennies. But we never had a desire for expensive or fancy things. Mostly we have been focused on our kids. No one gave us anything. We lived within our means and made good choices.

Now we are retired, and have more money than we know what to do with. This is after paying for both kids’ college and losing $150k+ on a house in Iowa, where we lived for four years. AND spending close to $200k on the house we live in, which we have owned for 20+ years as a second home.

I treated myself to a $12,000 gorgeous blue/green quartzite countertop for our tiny kitchen. Just because I could.

All that thriftiness paid off big time. I bought this BMW - my first fancy luxury car ever- just because I wanted to. My husband is all thrilled about the huge inheritance our kids will get some day.

Me, not so much. If I want something, I’m buying it. Not to the point of irresponsibility, but I’m getting in the habit of not holding back, as I did all my life. I’m retired and enjoying every minute of it.

We live in a rural area and most of the people here don’t have two nickels to rub together. We are very wealthy in comparison. They sacrificed their future to eek out a living in a small town, and they had every right to make that decision. But I’m sure they can’t help but feel resentful. And in some cases, hatred.

Yes, you and I are brothers from another mother, maybe. Limited tolerance for the stupid and the political shenanigans.

Just try not to let it get to you, and affect your ability to treat people well and be a good role model. Don’t stoop to other people’s level. It only hurts you in the long run.
Very well said. I too grew up and live in a very similar rural environment as you.
As far as politics go, people dont even realize that its all a distraction and that the Forbes list of richest people is a JOKE!! the richest ppl run everything and they are not in that stupid magazine bc they demand anonymity and they laugh at Bezos and Gates net worth.

Ive been an old soul my whole life im 36 and majored in philosophy. And i tell you, i dont like knowing so much..
Appreciate 1
natahoa195.50

      07-05-2019, 02:51 PM   #53
BeachM5nster
Lieutenant
BeachM5nster's Avatar
United_States
175
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: '14 M5
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Southeast

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
While I do not disagree with most all you posted, the bottom line is Audi and MB Drivers do not have the bad reps that the BMW Drivers have.

Thus trying to pin it on the have and have nots doesn't work in this case.
We departed from that debate, but yes, you are correct about the reputations being different, but define ‘bad’

Benz drivers have the rep of being really old and slow even if the car isnt, and most benz drivers are the epitome of ‘driving a badge’ .. Hamilton being a winner and driving for them and their boring but recently made stupid fast cars are why they are now #1.. REP: Lame

Audi drivers have the rep of being hipsters and/or millennials, cant wipe their own butts and too ignorant to know that their parent bought them just a very expensive volkswagen and they wanted it just bc its expensive and is the badge to drive to 18 year olds .. comprised of parts from other VW owned companies(not a bad thing in the R8 with the lambo v10) bc VW bought audi bc it was dead and cheap(for vw to acquire, relatively speaking). but 20 years ago you couldnt pay somebody to drive an audi. [and yes i know audi, i mean volkswagen, has some very fast and competent audis that can smoke a bimmer] but of these 3, audi isnt its own company. mb is mb. bmw is bmw. audi is vw, and for that reason alone they are inferior to mb and bmw
REP: Ignorant Sheep

bmw drivers have the rep of being pricks and not using turn signals, “whats the difference between a bmw and a porcupine?” “porcupines have pricks on the outside”.. i heard that joke in 1990.. but bmw has always had the younger demographic up until audiwagen recently bc of bmw’s sporty with no compromise nature therefore bmw drivers are the enthusiasts of the bunch and drive the piss out of them hence the asshole stigma
REP: Aggressive Asshole

All seem bad to me, of course i generalized and made blanket statements but stereotypes come from real places.

There’s also good thoughts and reps about mb, audi, and bmw, too as well though

MB- i love granparents
Audi- i bet the driver is young and sexy
bmw- damn that thing looks good (then the person admires or hates)

hey we cant help bmw wins and also makes the best cars period: rolls royce

Last edited by BeachM5nster; 07-05-2019 at 03:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 03:28 PM   #54
natahoa
Retired soccer mom
natahoa's Avatar
United_States
196
Rep
861
Posts

Drives: x5 40i 2019
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Rural Eastern MD (Eastern Shore/Delmarva)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
While I do not disagree with most all you posted, the bottom line is Audi and MB Drivers do not have the bad reps that the BMW Drivers have.

Thus trying to pin it on the have and have nots doesn't work in this case.
I agree. Income is not really the litmus test for people becoming crazy angry, and the things they are upset about aren’t always financial. But by limiting their intellectual process to only being influenced by people or organizations that agree with them, and feed their fear and paranoia, they devolve into a state of illiteracy.

It is such a complex social phenomenon, it is difficult to dissect. And very troubling.
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2019, 03:31 PM   #55
Rush1
Private First Class
Rush1's Avatar
113
Rep
122
Posts

Drives: 128i convertible
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Very funny!

However, I have never, ever, ever thought of Audi drivers as being quote "young and sexy " unquote

""MB- i love granparents
Audi- i bet the driver is young and sexy
bmw- damn that thing looks good (then the person admires or hates)"":
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2019, 03:43 PM   #56
natahoa
Retired soccer mom
natahoa's Avatar
United_States
196
Rep
861
Posts

Drives: x5 40i 2019
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Rural Eastern MD (Eastern Shore/Delmarva)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM5nster View Post
We departed from that debate, but yes, you are correct about the reputations being different, but define ‘bad’

bmw drivers have the rep of being pricks and not using turn signals, “whats the difference between a bmw and a porcupine?” “porcupines have pricks on the outside”.. i heard that joke in 1990.. but bmw has always had the younger demographic up until audiwagen recently bc of bmw’s sporty with no compromise nature therefore bmw drivers are the enthusiasts of the bunch and drive the piss out of them hence the asshole stigma
REP: Aggressive Asshole

All seem bad to me, of course i generalized and made blanket statements but stereotypes come from real places.

There’s also good thoughts and reps about mb, audi, and bmw, too as well though

MB- i love granparents
Audi- i bet the driver is young and sexy
bmw- damn that thing looks good (then the person admires or hates)

hey we cant help bmw wins and also makes the best cars period: rolls royce
You are entitled to your opinion, but I have never categorized peoples personalities by the cars they drive. But, it is also an American (and Western) phenomenon that people tend to use cars, homes, clothes etc to create a persona. And a lot of people seem to really believe that they can only really be sexy, fun, rich, young-at-heart etc if they are wearing that image.

Personally, I’ve always been practical. Did I envy other young couples who drove fancy cars and bought huge homes at a young age? Maybe a little, but my decisions were always based on what worked best for my family and lifestyle at the moment.

I loved my minivans. But I caved to family pressure when we bought the Highlander in 2011. Kids were off to college and we didn’t need a van any more. Love the Highlander, but I’d still be driving my old Honda van if it hadn’t lost its transmission.

The BMW is an experiment for me. I love it, but it doesn’t define me. I’ve never had a “dream” car. My next and last car might be a seriously pimped out minivan, if that exists. Or a Lincoln Navigator. Or a wacko Hummer. Or a giant pickup.

Whatever it is, I’ll die happy.
Appreciate 1
Rush1113.00

      07-05-2019, 04:08 PM   #57
Rush1
Private First Class
Rush1's Avatar
113
Rep
122
Posts

Drives: 128i convertible
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

@natahoa
I appreciate your response and comments above! ^^^^
Had a minivan when my daughter was a baby. Sold it when she became a teenager.
Appreciate 1
natahoa195.50

      07-05-2019, 08:17 PM   #58
BeachM5nster
Lieutenant
BeachM5nster's Avatar
United_States
175
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: '14 M5
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Southeast

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natahoa View Post
You are entitled to your opinion, but I have never categorized peoples personalities by the cars they drive. But, it is also an American (and Western) phenomenon that people tend to use cars, homes, clothes etc to create a persona. And a lot of people seem to really believe that they can only really be sexy, fun, rich, young-at-heart etc if they are wearing that image.

Personally, I’ve always been practical. Did I envy other young couples who drove fancy cars and bought huge homes at a young age? Maybe a little, but my decisions were always based on what worked best for my family and lifestyle at the moment.

I loved my minivans. But I caved to family pressure when we bought the Highlander in 2011. Kids were off to college and we didn’t need a van any more. Love the Highlander, but I’d still be driving my old Honda van if it hadn’t lost its transmission.

The BMW is an experiment for me. I love it, but it doesn’t define me. I’ve never had a “dream” car. My next and last car might be a seriously pimped out minivan, if that exists. Or a Lincoln Navigator. Or a wacko Hummer. Or a giant pickup.

Whatever it is, I’ll die happy.
you are awesome!
It was all heavily opinionated but for the sake of humor but those are things that are said and thought, however untrue they may be. And i love that you let me have my opinion and ppl like you and ppl that say ‘we can agree to disagree’ are tops.

you nailed the persona thing on the head but not everyone, but for a lot.
i have a thing of guessing on ppl’s flaws but not judging
however i know ppl judge harshly and immediately on visual contact
with the nice car clothes etc you get the best first impression, a head start if you will. i yearn for happy old days but im afraid that current social climate is making it very difficult to even imagine a soul mate. i thought i had it, but that crashed and burned real good.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 09:47 PM   #59
natahoa
Retired soccer mom
natahoa's Avatar
United_States
196
Rep
861
Posts

Drives: x5 40i 2019
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Rural Eastern MD (Eastern Shore/Delmarva)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM5nster View Post
you are awesome!
It was all heavily opinionated but for the sake of humor but those are things that are said and thought, however untrue they may be. And i love that you let me have my opinion and ppl like you and ppl that say ‘we can agree to disagree’ are tops.

you nailed the persona thing on the head but not everyone, but for a lot.
i have a thing of guessing on ppl’s flaws but not judging
however i know ppl judge harshly and immediately on visual contact
with the nice car clothes etc you get the best first impression, a head start if you will. i yearn for happy old days but im afraid that current social climate is making it very difficult to even imagine a soul mate. i thought i had it, but that crashed and burned real good.

Oh my, never give up on love! The universe will always provide what you need if you are humble enough to ask and have faith in what it brings to you.

I have two daughters in their 20s. Neither dated much in high school and college, and never got involved with the “wrong” person and had to suffer a miserable breakup.

My older daughter is getting married this month. She is stunningly beautiful but not the least bit fancy. She has a boho style, never messes with her beautiful hair, doesn’t even wear makeup daily as far as I know.

Her fiancée is the goofiest looking guy. He is about her height 5’9” or so and very trim and fit, but not someone most women would take notice of. They met on tinder or some other app - they live in Washington DC. She went out with him once or twice, and is her usual habit, didn’t want to string him along not being interested.

He begged her for weeks to see him again. He is super smart, goofy, and really wonderful. She finally acquiesced and they fell in love fast.

I’ve always told my kids to trust their gut. Stay away from anyone with a negative vibe, but try to give the good ones a chance beyond looks.

I still remember the first moment I laid eyes on my husband. It took us a while to get together, but we just knew. Our 34th wedding anniversary is tomorrow!

Ask for what you need. Religious people might call that praying. Count your blessings every day to make your vibe sing. Don’t give up. Have an open heart and your person will stumble into your life.
❤️❤️❤️
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14538.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST