BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-16-2011, 06:31 PM   #45
gun6slinger9
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 428xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shut up you idiot. there is nothing in the OP's story to indicate she's cheating. if i knew 100% for a fact that she was cheating on my friend of course i'd bring it up. if i just saw her at the movies with a guy and i don't know what's going on, i'll keep my mouth shut. jesus fucking christ some of you are ridiculous.
+1 it could be a cousin, brother, best friend since the baby room at the hospital... you just never know unless they are kissing/groping etc.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 06:32 PM   #46
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shut up you idiot. there is nothing in the OP's story to indicate she's cheating. if i knew 100% for a fact that she was cheating on my friend of course i'd bring it up. if i just saw her at the movies with a guy and i don't know what's going on, i'll keep my mouth shut. jesus fucking christ some of you are ridiculous.
okay but if you see your gf at the movies with some guy (especially one you don't know), you wouldn't suspect anything? Of course it could be her cousin or whatever but you seriously wouldn't suspect anything??
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 06:38 PM   #47
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

if its an innocuous type of relationship then it shouldn't bother her husband if you tell him,

so that means that telling him certainly wouldn't hurt, it could only help
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 06:44 PM   #48
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

It's funny...they had a discussion on this on a local radio station just a few days ago. It was brought up because the movie "the dilemma" was coming out. So pretty much everyone (hosts and callers) said that they wouldn't tell...I was thinking "really? so if you're being cheated on you wouldn't want to know about it???"

Some callers said that they've said something in the past and it ended up ruining the relationships between them and their friends. If that's true then those people have some serious fucking issues. I mean someone is giving you a heads up and you're gonna get mad at them?? I would definitely want to know and I would definitely tell my friend if he/she is being cheated on. Period.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 07:11 PM   #49
aut0sh0cker
meh
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 997.2 C4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
It's funny...they had a discussion on this on a local radio station just a few days ago. It was brought up because the movie "the dilemma" was coming out. So pretty much everyone (hosts and callers) said that they wouldn't tell...I was thinking "really? so if you're being cheated on you wouldn't want to know about it???"

Some callers said that they've said something in the past and it ended up ruining the relationships between them and their friends. If that's true then those people have some serious fucking issues. I mean someone is giving you a heads up and you're gonna get mad at them?? I would definitely want to know and I would definitely tell my friend if he/she is being cheated on. Period.
These types of people are just not real friends. If I was told by my best friend, MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND, that my wife was cheating on me, I would believe him unquestioningly and be very grateful. And likewise, I'm sure.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 07:15 PM   #50
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aut0sh0cker View Post
These types of people are just not real friends. If I was told by my best friend, MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND, that my wife was cheating on me, I would believe him unquestioningly and be very grateful. And likewise, I'm sure.
My point exactly. I just don't understand how you can ruin friendships by telling your friends something like that. What's worse: telling them early or letting them find out much later that you knew but didn't say anything?? IMO the latter is much worse.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #51
Oregano123
Banned.....j/k
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 535xi, '11 Panamera

is she hot?
      01-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #52
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Do you subconsciously wish you were the one fucking her?
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 09:57 PM   #53
z4nhy3uz
Private
Rep
Drives: 335I

I saw them together on Friday night kissing at the theater. I did remember that my buddy mentioned his wife was out of town for the weekend. He asked me to come over to play Black Ops but I went to the movies instead. I didn't approach her but I did gave him some hint and hope he found out by himself. I don't want to be the person that break up the marriage. If he does not find out in two weeks than I'll get some evidence and send it to his house. I hope this will be the best approach as I can't stand to see how devastated he will get if I told him.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 12:32 AM   #54
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4nhy3uz View Post
I saw them together on Friday night kissing at the theater. I did remember that my buddy mentioned his wife was out of town for the weekend. He asked me to come over to play Black Ops but I went to the movies instead. I didn't approach her but I did gave him some hint and hope he found out by himself. I don't want to be the person that break up the marriage. If he does not find out in two weeks than I'll get some evidence and send it to his house. I hope this will be the best approach as I can't stand to see how devastated he will get if I told him.
Maybe shes cheating because hes a grown ass man playing video games?
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 01:48 AM   #55
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
What's wrong with playing video games?

And OP don't be a bitch by sending anonymous pictures or a letter. Tell your friend what you saw and let him have his way with the bitch. Married woman lied about being out of town for the weekend so she can have a nonstop 48 hour fuck sesh at a hotel with someone else? fuuuuck that

Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 03:10 AM   #56
molossus
batman
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4nhy3uz View Post
you should blackmale her to fuck her, then video it, then give video to your buddy as proof his wife was cheating
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 03:17 AM   #57
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
I'd walk up to them and be all like "hey herp! how are you?" and then introduce myself to the guy and be all like "I'm her husband's friend! which reminds me, I wanted to talk to him!"
and I pick up the phone "hey derp, I'm at the movies and I just ran into herp and melvin! anyways, I wanted to ask you.." and make up some BS reason to call him
      01-17-2011, 07:54 AM   #58
bhoch
SSGT USMC - '78 - '86
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0si

Garage List
2007 BMW Z4  [7.33]
Well, If he was my friend or just an acquaintance I would say nothing. But, if he was my best friend, then she would know me quite well also. In that case, damn right I would stay something to him and she would know that I would do that without any confrontation at the movie theater. I would make sure she saw me at the movies though, so she knew I saw her as well.

2007 3.0si Roadster Black/Red, sport, Piano Black F14 Forgestar's
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 08:34 AM   #59
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
I would call my friend and ask him what movie he saw on xxx night, and tell him I was stuck in line and I saw (insert wifes name) come out of the bathroom and walk away with him (only saw him from the back).

That way you would not be a dick. If it was something he knew about it's fine, then you were not accusing his wife of anything. If it's something he needs to know about then he can ask some questions and draw his own conclusions.
very good suggestion. i will keep this in mind should anything like this happen to my friend.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #60
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
Is the only thing you have is seeing the wife with another guy at the movies or were they kissing or any other clear signs of cheating?

Just seeing the wife with another guy at the movies is not enough to go approach the best friend about his wife cheating. He could be a friend of the wife, etc.
sound strange why the wife has to go to a movie with a guy. you know how women have million of females friend to do that. i would say 99% of time, the wife is cheating if she is out to a movie with a guy.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #61
Memphis1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 SDrive 35i

Maybe the guy is a gay best friend the lady has...

Personally I would made my presence known to the lady.
      01-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #62
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

I would walk up to the woman and her date and talk to them. It would quickly become obvious if she'd been caught doing something wrong or not. What I'd do after that would depend on how I think my friend would take the news that I'd caught his wife cheating. I might tell her to cut the shit, go home to her husband, and never fucking do that again. That would be if I thought my friend would fall apart if I told him. If I thought my friend was strong then I'd tell him, straight up.

Either way, I'd make sure I knew what was going on before saying anything. It could just as easily be a relative of hers or something else innocent. You don't want to fuck up a happy marriage because you jumped to the wrong conclusion.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #63
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
sound strange why the wife has to go to a movie with a guy. you know how women have million of females friend to do that. i would say 99% of time, the wife is cheating if she is out to a movie with a guy.
I went with the movies with my friend while she was in a relationship( together for 3 years) plenty of times. Do you think that was cheating since nothing went on besides watching the movie?

I am not a person who believes women have to ditch their guy friends simply because they got married. I believe it is a guy being possessive if they force the wife/GF to stop seeing their guy friends. Vice versa as well.

Last edited by quagmire; 01-17-2011 at 10:24 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 10:37 AM   #64
texasmojo
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 128i automatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
That does not matter. The dude could stay home and collect unemployment checks. If she wants out then she should do it the right way and get a divorce.
      01-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #65
texasmojo
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 128i automatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
I went with the movies with my friend while she was in a relationship( together for 3 years) plenty of times. Do you think that was cheating since nothing went on besides watching the movie?

I am not a person who believes women have to ditch their guy friends simply because they got married. I believe it is a guy being possessive if they force the wife/GF to stop seeing their guy friends. Vice versa as well.
Was she married? Its not about a husband being possessive its about the wife showing respect to the husband and vice versa. The wife or husband should instantly know not to "hang out" privately with the opposite sex the day they got married.
      01-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #66
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmojo View Post
Was she married? Its not about a husband being possessive its about the wife showing respect to the husband and vice versa. The wife or husband should instantly know not to "hang out" privately with the opposite sex the day they got married.
No.

If the wife/husband want to do it on their own, fine. But, if they still want to see and hang out with their male/female friends, let them. A husband/wife should not try to force their SO to ditch their female/male friends. That's what I am basically trying to say.
Appreciate 0