BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

View Poll Results: Please pick the statement that applies to you!
Yes I have tattoos, NO I don't want any of them removed. 14 70.00%
Yes, I have tattoos, but want 1 or more removed because: it's in a "bad" spot. 1 5.00%
Yes, I have tattoos, but want 1 or more removed because: name of an ex. 1 5.00%
Yes, I have tattoos, but want 1 or more removed because: just don't like it any more. 1 5.00%
Yes, I have tattoos, but want 1 or more removed because it came out wrong. 0 0%
Yes, I have tattoos, but want 1 or more removed because: of a profession I want to be in. 0 0%
Yes, I have tattoos, but want 1 or more removed because: my significant other hates it. 0 0%
Yes, I have tattoos, but want 1 or more removed because: was just a big mistake 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

09-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
MontegoGoGoGo
I'm kind of a bitch
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego/Cream E93

Garage List
2007 E93  [0.00]
Or, please write in any other reason why you now want to have an existing tattoo removed. Thank you so much for your help!
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2009, 01:29 AM   #2
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

im still as happy with mine today as i was the day i got it. i have an idea for my next one, but im trying to get the design just right

ive seen a few specials on tattoo removal and, well, fuck that shit. laser removal looks like it hurts so bad. your skin gets really gross and blistered. ill pass on that
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2009, 03:54 AM   #3
Jammin Jason
We run LA
Ras al-Khaimah
Rep
Drives: Slow E90

Garage List
06 E90  [0.00]
i still love my ink to this very day, i couldnt be happier with it. and plus im saving up for a whole side piece. coming soon

and even if i wanted it removed, i wouldnt never consider laser removal, just have to live with it.
and having people's names as a tattoo is a bad idea. never never never a good idea
      09-21-2009, 06:59 AM   #4
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

My buddy got one removed on his shoulder, shit looks worse than the tattoo did, like someone put gas on his arm and lit it on fire. It looks like bubbled burnt cheese if you can picture that. Cost 5 times as much as the tattoo an he said it was the most pain hes ever felt.
      09-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.jay View Post
My buddy got one removed on his shoulder, shit looks worse than the tattoo did, like someone put gas on his arm and lit it on fire. It looks like bubbled burnt cheese if you can picture that. Cost 5 times as much as the tattoo an he said it was the most pain hes ever felt.
That's usually the case.

I know some folks who regret getting their tats. Of course, theirs are some stupid stuff...like trendy tats ie tribal bands several years ago, now the stars behind the ear like Chris Brown and Rihana.

I know a girl who has "I heart L.A." tattoo'd behind her ear, and she's training to become a police officer. HAHA.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #6
Jammin Jason
We run LA
Ras al-Khaimah
Rep
Drives: Slow E90

Garage List
06 E90  [0.00]
lamar odom had that star tat on the backside of his head lmao now thats stoooooooops
      09-21-2009, 08:09 PM   #7
MontegoGoGoGo
I'm kind of a bitch
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego/Cream E93

Garage List
2007 E93  [0.00]
Thanks for the input and votes so far. Need more votes!

I've also seen "before and after" shots of some kind of cream too.

How long ago did you friend have the tattoo removed that made such a scar? I've read that the newest machines have significantly curtailed problems like that?????
Appreciate 0