BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-15-2008, 04:10 PM   #111
galahad05
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '07 335i e90

http://www.motorcycle.com//shoot-out...650r-3600.html
      12-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #112
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K5 325i View Post
Not at all- Gear + 250cc is the correct way to learn.

Iron Man Suit + 600cc is still dangerous,
-Chris

(if you get an Iron Man Suit, I want pics)
Alright. Atleast i got the "Go-ahead" from you.

forget the iron Man Suit. This is the Shit
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 01:59 AM   #113
kuradoberi121
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1

Unhappy Two girls cosplay as shaiya goddess

See the answer click here. Want to see more pics? Show yourself on our forum click here Recommend:LineAge 2 Elf Rin Tohsaka
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 10:12 AM   #114
335e92tx
ahat
Rep
Drives: Was '07-335e92 - Now '13-335IS

WTF dude? You trying to up your post count?

'13 335IS N54 (1 of 373 LeMans Blue out of 3597 total production e92)- Grey interior (1 of 24 in LMB with any trans- 1 of 14 with DCT)-MODS -MFactory LSD/MHD-BQ custom Tune/ATM-IC/AFE Momentum GT Intake/Konis/Mfront&HeimJoint Rear rods&arms/Brembos.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Lo6aHZRo7XqtPkhL8
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2008, 11:33 PM   #115
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Guys, i made an important decision today. I am deciding not to get a motorcycle wether it's a 250cc or 600cc. I realized that it's not worth putting my parents through the torment of them constantly worrying about me when i'm out riding. My parents feel I'm too young for it and even if i ride responsibly there are always others on the road to make life difficult for people on bikes.

Also if god forbid anything happened to me my parents would blame themselves for allowing me to get one. How do i know this? Because they told me.

I figure It will be more of a burden on me than actually enjoying it. I do not want to be in a position where i regret that i ever got into this.

I thank each and every one of you for your help and support. Who knows mabey in a couple years i might give it a shot.

Now starts the healing period.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #116
jimmy330xi
Captain
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: '06 330xI, '04 YZF R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
Guys, i made an important decision today. I am deciding not to get a motorcycle wether it's a 250cc or 600cc. I realized that it's not worth putting my parents through the torment of them constantly worrying about me when i'm out riding. My parents feel I'm too young for it and even if i ride responsibly there are always others on the road to make life difficult for people on bikes.

Also if god forbid anything happened to me my parents would blame themselves for allowing me to get one. How do i know this? Because they told me.

I figure It will be more of a burden on me than actually enjoying it. I do not want to be in a position where i regret that i ever got into this.

I thank each and every one of you for your help and support. Who knows mabey in a couple years i might give it a shot.

Now starts the healing period.

You sound very wise, that's probabbly the best decision you have ever made, for you and for your parents. I always wanted a bike, since I was 15 to be honest. I am 28 now, and I finally ordered an '09 R6. What's my point? If I would have ever got that bike when I wanted it I would've killed myself. I am 29 now, actially today, mature enought to be responsibe with the bike's power, also with a lot more experience and I don't need to show off to anyone. I think that now is a good age for me to get a bike. I rode on and off since I was 18, but I was still inmature to handle my own. You can wait, I assure you it will be worth it. Don't regret your decision, and is also cool to see a youg kid that cares about his parents like you do.

'06 330Xi, '04 CBR600RR, '04 YZF-R1, '06CBR600RR, '10 S1000RR
M-tech, Injen, Hamann, Remus, KW, Breyton
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #117
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy330xi View Post
You sound very wise, that's probabbly the best decision you have ever made, for you and for your parents. I always wanted a bike, since I was 15 to be honest. I am 28 now, and I finally ordered an '09 R6. What's my point? If I would have ever got that bike when I wanted it I would've killed myself. I am 29 now, actially today, mature enought to be responsibe with the bike's power, also with a lot more experience and I don't need to show off to anyone. I think that now is a good age for me to get a bike. I rode on and off since I was 18, but I was still inmature to handle my own. You can wait, I assure you it will be worth it. Don't regret your decision, and is also cool to see a youg kid that cares about his parents like you do.
As far as i know me knowing myself i dont think i would be irresponsible with one. Its just that the risks are too high, most accidents happen to fualt of someone else and not the bike rider himself. Ever since i was a kid i always wanted a bike. I remmember watching MotoGP and seeing the riders drag there knees, and wondering "Wow, that is awesome." I asked my parents tonight as to their opinion and they said if i really want a bike that i can only have it for a season and get this bike phase done with. i then asked them what they would do, and both my parents said no they wouldnt. That pretty much sealed it. it still kills like a bitch no matter what. I called off something i always wanted.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2008, 12:24 AM   #118
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Good decision Razzy...

I don't think it would've been wise to put your parents through this after that car accident you talked about...They almost lost you once...
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2008, 01:34 PM   #119
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

thanks for the support. i'm really bummed out and deppressed, after my decision.
Appreciate 0