BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

06-25-2022, 07:12 PM   #1
Sublime00
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

I'm becoming a big fan if JayEmm's YouTube channel bc he's actually critical of the cars he drives. Sometimes he's pretty brutal in his reviews but I dig his vids bc ultimately you want someone to point out all the flaws, even if it is a Porsche or a Ferrari. God forbid you upset a manufacturer, which I understand when it comes to avoiding getting blacklisted from automotive events/access to cars, but he does a pretty good job of not kissing ass. He's def one of the top automotive YouTubers (IMO obv) compared to many other channels with more subscribers. I also think we share similar viewpoints on many cars, hence why I like his content.

Anyway, I dug this review of the LC500 which I think will undoubtedly be a collectors car commanding $$$$ in the next decade. I do disagree with him on the Lexus trackpad infotainment, it's really annoying; the rest of the review is spot on.

Appreciate 0