BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Classic BMW (Pre-2005 Models)

05-11-2022, 07:41 PM   #1
MVDsF30
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 530iX

1999 BMW E46 328i for Sale, HRE, Brembo, AC Schnitzer

I am parting ways with this car to take delivery of my first M next week. This car has just under 195k miles and is still very strong. It has a decent amount of premium mods to include a ASA Stage 2 supercharger, HRE 3 piece 19 inch wheels, Brembo brakes front and rear, AC Schnitzer body kit and exhaust, Tien coilovers and a love of maintenance and love. There are alot more things I could talk about but if you are interested or know someone who would be please let them know. I have a new genuine AC Schnitzer front clip that needs to be installed and a little other light work on the car but it has been a fun weekend car and daily driver at times. It is technically a second owner car as my best friend purchased it new and I've taken it over back in 2011.

I'd like to see it go to an enthusiast and to be well taken care of. Looking for around $10k give or take with a lot of work done to it and what it has installed. Not looking to part it out. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Last edited by MVDsF30; 05-11-2022 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: To highlight that it is for sale.
Appreciate 0