BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #265
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
2635
Rep
3,042
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Indeed my friend . Check it out => https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Here in Belgium it's even more crazy . According the newsflash from this evening, before they didn't counted the virus death in our retirement homes .
Actually it's a shame !
If they missed the retirement homes death count it shows they can't keep up with the count...possibly..the situation is sickening.
Appreciate 3
      Yesterday, 03:26 PM   #266
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19747
Rep
11,874
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
If they missed the retirement homes death count it shows they can't keep up with the count...possibly..the situation is sickening.
Yeah my friend . Probably by the virus outbreak in 20 of our retirement homes .
Earlier today a virus expert said it's "The silent killer virus"
It's a disaster !

All we can do is hoping for a vaccine ASAP !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit4538.50

      Yesterday, 03:36 PM   #267
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
2635
Rep
3,042
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend . Probably by the virus outbreak in 20 of our retirement homes .
Earlier today a virus expert said it's "The silent killer virus"
It's a disaster !

All we can do is hoping for a vaccine ASAP !
I'm sure the vaccine boffins worldwide are working overtime to come nearer to the 'bullseye'.
Some reports are emerging that the count here may be short even as far back as March 16..it gets worse my friend.
Appreciate 2
      Yesterday, 03:52 PM   #268
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19747
Rep
11,874
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I'm sure the vaccine boffins worldwide are working overtime to come nearer to the 'bullseye'.
Some reports are emerging that the count here may be short even as far back as March 16..it gets worse my friend.
My friend I'm worried . I don't feel save at the company . But as we know my situation is "Essential"
People die because they are essential on a F* paper from the government .
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit4538.50

      Yesterday, 04:15 PM   #269
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
2635
Rep
3,042
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend I'm worried . I don't feel save at the company . But as we know my situation is "Essential"
People die because they are essential on a F* paper from the government .
I was going to ask you about that, because of some c**t in gov decided you are ''essential'' you have to take risk putting yourself on the line. Take extra precaution by spaying alcohol and wiping door handles on car and doors, there nutcases going around putting saliva on handles (like that drunk on train in Brussels did on handrail).
Appreciate 1
apexit4538.50

      Yesterday, 07:14 PM   #270
apexit4
Captain
Poland
539
Rep
868
Posts

Drives: 335D M-Sport, X5D
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I was going to ask you about that, because of some c**t in gov decided you are ''essential'' you have to take risk putting yourself on the line. Take extra precaution by spaying alcohol and wiping door handles on car and doors, there nutcases going around putting saliva on handles (like that drunk on train in Brussels did on handrail).
Are you serious? During this pandemic there are people going around and licking stuff to get others sick? What is wrong with people these days???
Appreciate 1
      Today, 03:10 AM   #271
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
2635
Rep
3,042
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexit4 View Post
Are you serious? During this pandemic there are people going around and licking stuff to get others sick? What is wrong with people these days???
Have seen a few vids, that one on train and at night here in UK a bod passing a parked car in driveway doing the car handle at back and a woman somewhere else SPITTING on fruit in a store.Seems the pandemic brings the nutters out and goes without saying ALL fruit should be washed well before consuming.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST