BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

01-02-2015, 01:17 PM   #1
bimmernut49
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Alpine ZCP M3 6MT

FS 2010 550i M-Technic

I purchased e92 M3 last month and no longer need the vehicle. I am the second owner. First owner was my father who ordered it in 2009. He owned the vehicle in Ohio, until I purchased it as my daily driver in South Carolina and Texas for the past two years. Now sitting in my garage in Houston. I had a long commute, mainly highway miles. Car pulls hard and sounds incredible. Always garaged, and dealership maintained until about a year ago when I began doing oil changes myself.

CONDITION: Interior is a 10, Exterior is 8.5. There is a very small ding in between rear bumper and quarter panel on passenger side. Has all service records. Front and Rear pads and rotors replace 6k miles ago. Cool Carbon pads. Vacuum Pump replaced at 74k. Driver rear window motor is operational but throws an anti-trap code, the motor will need to be replaced eventually. Driver seat control module needs replaced. I have the part number for the proper module I just haven't gotten around to doing it. Cost of part is $400.

EQUIPMENT: Window sticker, and all service records included. Two keys, Comfort Access, heated leather, Logic7 Sound, folding mirrors, iPod integration, paddle shifters, M-Technic package, Sport Suspension, Comfort seating package, Heads up display, Navigation Traffic, Never smoked in, Accident Free. Options not on the vehicle: Adaptive Cruise, Lane deviation (which I hate anyway), Rear Entertainment, Sunshades, Cooled Seats, and Night Vision.

MODS: Muffler delete, resonator still intact. Does not drone at all. Weislicht LED angel Eye's. Slotted front rotors. Window tint.

WHEELS: Morr VS8.2's wrapped in Michelin PSS. The Morr's come at ADDITIONAL $3,000 cost. (5k new plus rubber). The tires have about 6k miles on the and have tons of tread left. The car does come with original Stock 550i M-Sport wheels. Stock wheels have Continental run flats on them. The rear's on stock wheels need to be replaced. No curb rash on the wheels but a few minor scratches from washing. Winter wheels: Also have a set of black powder coated A5 winter wheels in storage in Ohio. If you would like them and are willing to pay for shipping they will come with the car. They have not been run in two seasons and would need tires but TPMS is on the wheels.

PRICE: Listed at $27,500 on AutoTrader but would be willing to take $25k from forum member: [URL="http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?dealerId=69404699&zip=77019&e ndYear=2016&startYear=1981&searchRadius=0&listingI d=384814666"]

Appreciate 0
      03-31-2015, 09:50 AM   #2
bimmernut49
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Alpine ZCP M3 6MT

Still for sale
Appreciate 0