BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

03-05-2019, 07:01 AM   #1
martinlink
Rep
Drives: E46 320d

Pre-LCI to LCI CCC swap, FSC issues (voice control)

Hey!

The previous owner replaced a boot-looping CCC on my 11.2004 E60 with one from a 10.2007 LCI car. Everything works apart from SVS - voice control. In ISTA/P it shows the status as REJECTED.

I have tried the repair disk floating around the internet without any luck - the issue is that these codes are from 2005 and it's not possible to use an older FSC than the one currently in the module (currently 07.2009).

I've played around with FStool and have managed to change all VINs inside the SWT to match the car's VIN. I've also managed to deactivate the current FSC but it will still not allow me to use an older FSC.
I edited the repair FSC's issue date, but this makes it fail the signature check. I'm able to inject this FSC into the module but it still gets rejected, probably due to the signature being off.

So, what are my options? Where can I acquire a new FSC with an issue date of at least 07.2009?
I have all the necessary tools at my disposal so let me know if there's something I can test etc.
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2019, 01:16 PM   #2
wooboodoo
Rep
Drives: alpine white

wait... I got lost
the easiest way to get voice control is buying cheap emulator on ebay.
Missing voice control is only issue?
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2022, 03:22 PM   #3
vkirichenko
Rep
Drives: BMW e60 LCI 2007

martinlink I am having the same issue with my newly installed CCC (retrofitted CHAMP). Can you please advise on how to work with FSTool and where can I find it to work with FSC codes? Looks like it is not easy to find on the internet.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2022, 06:49 PM   #4
mweine
Work Hard! Play Harder!!
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M, BMW M3 CS

Garage List
1989 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkirichenko View Post
martinlink I am having the same issue with my newly installed CCC (retrofitted CHAMP). Can you please advise on how to work with FSTool and where can I find it to work with FSC codes? Looks like it is not easy to find on the internet.
Try to contact Bimmer Tech. They may be able to code the unit to the Car.
Appreciate 0