BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

04-29-2022, 07:52 AM   #1
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

AAA group discount

So my insurance is offering group discount for being an AAA member. It works out that I am getting free membership now when you consider the discount basically offsets the cost of an annual AAA membership in 6 months so it's like getting paid to be an AAA member. Any of you get this?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2022, 01:51 PM   #2
tdott
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
So my insurance is offering group discount for being an AAA member. It works out that I am getting free membership now when you consider the discount basically offsets the cost of an annual AAA membership in 6 months so it's like getting paid to be an AAA member. Any of you get this?
What insurance company are you with?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2022, 02:54 PM   #3
Former-Mopar
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: MBW M4 Comp

Quote:
yes I us AAA. Plus its the least expensive of all the insurance companies out there, at least for me. I check rates every year.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2022, 12:15 AM   #4
bimmer456
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Quote:
What insurance company are you with?
Mercury
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2022, 02:45 AM   #5
KevinC
your average JAMF
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
Quote:
Mercury

Don't get me started about these guys. 2 bad experiences with them, and aware of many more.

I had a roommate once who sold Mercury for an agency. What did he carry as his personal insurance? State Farm.
      04-30-2022, 09:22 PM   #6
bimmer456
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
Quote:
Mercury

Don't get me started about these guys. 2 bad experiences with them, and aware of many more.

I had a roommate once who sold Mercury for an agency. What did he carry as his personal insurance? State Farm.
A guy rear ended me at a drive thru. I got his license info but he didn't cooperate with giving insurance to mercury but they still paid for a new bumper with no deductible. They've been pretty good as far as claims for me. I even had it done at the dealer
Appreciate 0