BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

11-07-2019, 11:20 AM   #67
DieselDiner
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by liebetrau88 View Post
Precisely, N54Yankee's breaking news has no credibility. Every article posted thus far has said it was a case of mistaken identity. Although the perp had hostages, they weren't related to the LeBaron family. And, on top of that, DailyMail is a tabloid....
CNN is a tabloid to some: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...KSI?OCID=HPDHP
      11-07-2019, 12:18 PM   #68
liebetrau88
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
I’m not forcing anyone to believe what I say but its not my job to hold your hand and show you where to look for info you can do it yourself, do your own research or not at all, stay in the dark for all I care. Guess what, there are other outlets stating that it was no mistaken shooting and I’m not obligated to dig them up for you.

Nowhere on this site was it posted but it was posted elsewhere and actually on the tube as well. You might want to try other sources for your news then a bmw site. I happened to get this story from another source and not the USA Today site which you casually omit that the brother of the kidnap victim told his story demonstrating the touchy history between the two parties. There’s also new stories from the survivors indicating that it was indeed intentional. Try for yourself looking it up.
The fact that you don’t care if it was accidental or intentional murder of women and children is really truly telling and disgusting.
You're a joke, you know that right? I didn't say accidental or intentional, stop substituting words to try and discredit me. The intent of murder was always there. The reason I said that it didn't matter whether it was a cartel hit or a case of mistaken identity isn't because I don't care about what happened. It doesn't matter which one it was because in the end it was absolutely horrific event and whoever committed the act should rot in prison. You're a pretty sore excuse for a human being as you are, yet again, so quick to judge someone else's views via the internet.

And back to square one when I first mentioned something. I know you are not forcing anyone to believe what you say, but, by not posting a source, and then getting angry when someone requests that source, you are trying to post your information as fact. In reality, at that point, it is more conjecture. You follow this up with more conjecture and opinions, that you are yet again, trying to pass off as fact.

Take a step back, breath, and realize that even though you have been called out for your lack sources. I forgive you for your childlike nature.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2019, 02:08 PM   #69
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Mistaken identity, hit——-accidental( as in mistaken identity), intentional( cartel hit)
Six of one half dozen of another and you know it.
You discredit yourself very well with your own words, you don’t need any help at all.
Not forcing? Your post #65 on the previous page and I quote you,”not allowing the others to make their own judgement and forcing them to believe yours”.

Just another contradiction of yours, you’re full of them and full of something else as well. What a piece of work you are
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2019, 08:17 PM   #70
adc100
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Just another contradiction of yours, you’re full of them and full of something else as well. What a piece of work you are
You kind of showed him as the lightweight he is.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2019, 08:10 AM   #71
liebetrau88
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive

Quote:
Mistaken identity, hit——-accidental( as in mistaken identity), intentional( cartel hit)
Six of one half dozen of another and you know it.
You discredit yourself very well with your own words, you don’t need any help at all.
Not forcing? Your post #65 on the previous page and I quote you,”not allowing the others to make their own judgement and forcing them to believe yours”.

Yep, a piece of work I am indeed, as are you. You addressed zero of my points brought up in my previous post and only went on to discredit me. I will admit in my previous post I should have worded it differently. But my initial point is still the same. Good luck to you in continuing to post opinion based information and trying to play it off as breaking news facts.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2019, 08:43 AM   #72
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by liebetrau88 View Post
Yep, a piece of work I am indeed, as are you. You addressed zero of my points brought up in my previous post and only went on to discredit me. I will admit in my previous post I should have worded it differently. But my initial point is still the same. Good luck to you in continuing to post opinion based information and trying to play it off as breaking news facts.
Go back to my breaking news post which you questioned and asked for link. Here’s a relatively new one which shows what I said in that post, bottom of story. I posted what was reported as news I heard not my opinion. You can choose to believe what’s being reported or not. Doesn’t matter to me.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...v6v?li=AAggNb9

And a second link with time line showing two attacks on separate vehicles nearly an hour and a half apart. Sure doesn’t sound like mistaken identity to me. The pieces are all coming together as a preplanned hit on this family. I’m done
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...Srl?li=AAggNb9
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 11-08-2019 at 09:23 AM..
Appreciate 0