BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-07-2019, 11:20 AM   #67
DieselDiner
Lieutenant Colonel
DieselDiner's Avatar
106
Rep
1,548
Posts

Drives: 335d
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Home

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liebetrau88 View Post
Precisely, N54Yankee's breaking news has no credibility. Every article posted thus far has said it was a case of mistaken identity. Although the perp had hostages, they weren't related to the LeBaron family. And, on top of that, DailyMail is a tabloid....
CNN is a tabloid to some: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...KSI?OCID=HPDHP
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2019, 12:18 PM   #68
liebetrau88
Private First Class
61
Rep
180
Posts

Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
I’m not forcing anyone to believe what I say but its not my job to hold your hand and show you where to look for info you can do it yourself, do your own research or not at all, stay in the dark for all I care. Guess what, there are other outlets stating that it was no mistaken shooting and I’m not obligated to dig them up for you.

Nowhere on this site was it posted but it was posted elsewhere and actually on the tube as well. You might want to try other sources for your news then a bmw site. I happened to get this story from another source and not the USA Today site which you casually omit that the brother of the kidnap victim told his story demonstrating the touchy history between the two parties. There’s also new stories from the survivors indicating that it was indeed intentional. Try for yourself looking it up.
The fact that you don’t care if it was accidental or intentional murder of women and children is really truly telling and disgusting.
You're a joke, you know that right? I didn't say accidental or intentional, stop substituting words to try and discredit me. The intent of murder was always there. The reason I said that it didn't matter whether it was a cartel hit or a case of mistaken identity isn't because I don't care about what happened. It doesn't matter which one it was because in the end it was absolutely horrific event and whoever committed the act should rot in prison. You're a pretty sore excuse for a human being as you are, yet again, so quick to judge someone else's views via the internet.

And back to square one when I first mentioned something. I know you are not forcing anyone to believe what you say, but, by not posting a source, and then getting angry when someone requests that source, you are trying to post your information as fact. In reality, at that point, it is more conjecture. You follow this up with more conjecture and opinions, that you are yet again, trying to pass off as fact.

Take a step back, breath, and realize that even though you have been called out for your lack sources. I forgive you for your childlike nature.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2019, 02:08 PM   #69
N54Yankee
Major
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
1695
Rep
1,304
Posts

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Mistaken identity, hit——-accidental( as in mistaken identity), intentional( cartel hit)
Six of one half dozen of another and you know it.
You discredit yourself very well with your own words, you don’t need any help at all.
Not forcing? Your post #65 on the previous page and I quote you,”not allowing the others to make their own judgement and forcing them to believe yours”.

Just another contradiction of yours, you’re full of them and full of something else as well. What a piece of work you are
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2019, 08:17 PM   #70
adc100
Major
1014
Rep
1,295
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Just another contradiction of yours, you’re full of them and full of something else as well. What a piece of work you are
You kind of showed him as the lightweight he is.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2019, 08:10 AM   #71
liebetrau88
Private First Class
61
Rep
180
Posts

Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Mistaken identity, hit——-accidental( as in mistaken identity), intentional( cartel hit)
Six of one half dozen of another and you know it.
You discredit yourself very well with your own words, you don’t need any help at all.
Not forcing? Your post #65 on the previous page and I quote you,”not allowing the others to make their own judgement and forcing them to believe yours”.

Just another contradiction of yours, you’re full of them and full of something else as well. What a piece of work you are

Yep, a piece of work I am indeed, as are you. You addressed zero of my points brought up in my previous post and only went on to discredit me. I will admit in my previous post I should have worded it differently. But my initial point is still the same. Good luck to you in continuing to post opinion based information and trying to play it off as breaking news facts.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2019, 08:43 AM   #72
N54Yankee
Major
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
1695
Rep
1,304
Posts

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liebetrau88 View Post
Yep, a piece of work I am indeed, as are you. You addressed zero of my points brought up in my previous post and only went on to discredit me. I will admit in my previous post I should have worded it differently. But my initial point is still the same. Good luck to you in continuing to post opinion based information and trying to play it off as breaking news facts.
Go back to my breaking news post which you questioned and asked for link. Here’s a relatively new one which shows what I said in that post, bottom of story. I posted what was reported as news I heard not my opinion. You can choose to believe what’s being reported or not. Doesn’t matter to me.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...v6v?li=AAggNb9

And a second link with time line showing two attacks on separate vehicles nearly an hour and a half apart. Sure doesn’t sound like mistaken identity to me. The pieces are all coming together as a preplanned hit on this family. I’m done
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...Srl?li=AAggNb9
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 11-08-2019 at 09:23 AM..
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST