BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-05-2021, 07:56 AM   #23
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
I must say when I first heard the expression MTFBWY (acronym for your benefit), I cringed a little. But when I saw the photo of two of my grand kids, I shamelessly used May 4th as a reason to show them off.

It might help you to get over it and embrace Star Wars Day. It will be back next year...and so on.
Dude, any opportunity to show off kids, especially grandkids is acceptable in any form. I'm already over it. 90% of my posts come across as crass. The majority of the time there is some sarcasm thrown in there, sprinkled with tiny granules of truth and always some smartassery.

Cute kids sir. I have to say I looked at the picture several times and it took me back to my childhood. I miss being that carefree, thinking the adults had it all figured out and I would too some day.
Appreciate 1
sygazelle11091.00