BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

11-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #1
AdiEnzo
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 7

Hi everyone , new here . I've read through the posts etc , looks that they were posted a few years back.
I've got these codes on my 04 530i , service engine soon plus increased emissions , and the P0171 and P0174 (said too lean) . The car seems the drive ok maybe not that good on miles, no limp mode for sure.

Trying to pass emissions (in CA ) and the place did not even hooked the car to it to see, though Im not even sure about the process, can it pass with all that's going on or you do really need to fix it first!? ( they did ask me if I have an engine light on, told them yes, maybe that's why they did not hook it up just read the codes and gave them to me)

Recently moved here, anyone here in Cali , murrieta , that knows a reliable shop that can help me out.
I'm not sure how much of an easy fix it is (if I were try to do it myself ) or if it is an easy one at all ,and what are the costs of all this?!?

Thank you so much for your input and Happy holidays to you all!