BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

10-22-2021, 08:19 AM   #573
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
Isn't there some law that you can't turn on a spouse?
If you don’t turn on a spouse, you’re doing something wrong

All kidding aside, not sure.
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4478.50
      10-22-2021, 08:21 AM   #574
DenverSteve
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
Isn't there some law that you can't turn on a spouse?
No there isn't.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 08:21 AM   #575
6oclockshadow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

No. But a spouse can not be forced to testify against the other.
Appreciate 3
sspade2464.50
Tommy-G4478.50
      10-22-2021, 08:41 AM   #576
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
the body that was found in the reserve area is Brian.... not sure what to believe.

The remains were found in an area that until recently was under water, the FBI said. The Sarasota County Medical Examiner's Office and a cadaver dog from the Pasco County Sheriff's Office were called in to assist in the investigation.

Earlier Thursday, NBC News reported that the remains were "skeletal" and included part of a human skull.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 11:35 AM   #577
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
the body that was found in the reserve area is Brian.... not sure what to believe.

The remains were found in an area that until recently was under water, the FBI said. The Sarasota County Medical Examiner's Office and a cadaver dog from the Pasco County Sheriff's Office were called in to assist in the investigation.

Earlier Thursday, NBC News reported that the remains were "skeletal" and included part of a human skull.
I dunno but this whole thing sounds fishy as fuck and I guess with this guy dead we will never know wtf happened. How the fuck is he a skeleton so quickly? He's suppose to be a survival expert and goes hangout in an area that floods and is full of gators?
Appreciate 3
F30lolz6798.50
nyalpine907425.00
vreihen1615143.50
      10-22-2021, 11:51 AM   #578
dscabra
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: GMC Denali

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
I dunno but this whole thing sounds fishy as fuck and I guess with this guy dead we will never know wtf happened. How the fuck is he a skeleton so quickly? He's suppose to be a survival expert and goes hangout in an area that floods and is full of gators?
Reading survivalist books does not make you Bear Grylls. As for becoming skeletal so quickly, lots of things in Florida will clean a carcass to the bone in no time at all, especially if it's floating in the water. I'm just glad we don't have to drag the poor girl's parents through a lengthy trial. They get some closure and satisfaction that her likely murderer ended up being alligator food. My guess is the guy killed himself and mother nature did the rest.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615143.50
      10-22-2021, 11:53 AM   #579
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

I think you answered your own questions there. Skeleton because wildlife, dead because he probably chose that route.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 11:55 AM   #580
flybigjet
Remove Before Flight
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C & Boeing's light twin

So. Just to be clear.....

Laundrie's parents call the Fed's and ask to accompany them 33 days after their sprog went missing. And in moments (despite the area being thoroughly combed by searchers and cadaver dogs previously), find a dry bag, another bag, and his remains at the first area they go to?

"Coincidence" doesn't even begin to cover it.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..... it usually isn't a German Shepard.

Just sayin'.

R.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1942807.html
      10-22-2021, 12:04 PM   #581
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Quote:
I dunno but this whole thing sounds fishy as fuck and I guess with this guy dead we will never know wtf happened.
I am no conspiracy theorist, but damn, it is not a good look that as son as the parents get involved, BOOM case solved. Like what? I mean really?
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 12:08 PM   #582
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dscabra View Post
Reading survivalist books does not make you Bear Grylls. As for becoming skeletal so quickly, lots of things in Florida will clean a carcass to the bone in no time at all, especially if it's floating in the water. I'm just glad we don't have to drag the poor girl's parents through a lengthy trial. They get some closure and satisfaction that her likely murderer ended up being alligator food. My guess is the guy killed himself and mother nature did the rest.
I have no idea what level of survivalist he is. I just recall in here people claiming he could go without having to leave the woods forever. Also the fact that his bones were next to his stuff is weird unless he offed himself in that spot. My guess would be if he was killed by animals his remains would have been spread out all over the place. Don't gators eat shit bones and all?
Appreciate 1
sspade2464.50
      10-22-2021, 12:12 PM   #583
dscabra
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I have no idea what level of survivalist he is. I just recall in here people claiming he could go without having to leave the woods forever. Also the fact that his bones were next to his stuff is weird unless he offed himself in that spot. My guess would be if he was killed by animals his remains would have been spread out all over the place. Don't gators eat shit bones and all?
I don't disagree. I'm seeing random bits from various media sources that raise doubt on his survivalist skills. I also believe that they only found partial remains, so it's likely he died at that location and scavengers picked at the body over time. I'm sure we'll learn more as details start to become public.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 12:29 PM   #584
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I heard that the area where he was found was under water for a while. The water just recently retreated and when the parents led the FBI there, they discovered his remains. Do we know which part of the body were the remains? I thought I heard the skull and they matched the dental record. If true, then he is dead. If it was an arm, then he might have chopped it off and planted it there. Who knows. The whole thing was strange from the start.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 12:33 PM   #585
dscabra
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
I heard that the area where he was found was under water for a while. The water just recently retreated and when the parents led the FBI there, they discovered his remains. Do we know which part of the body were the remains? I thought I heard the skull and they matched the dental record. If true, then he is dead. If it was an arm, then he might have chopped it off and planted it there. Who knows. The whole thing was strange from the start.
I read partial remains that included a part of a skull. Likewise, I saw the report that dental records were used to confirm the identity of the remains. The partial skull would also fit with the scenario that he ate a bullet, but I'd expect to have heard that a gun was found near the other items if that were the case.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 12:34 PM   #586
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Various reports state the FBI was able to positively identify the remains as Brian's through dental records. Which means there was a skull or jaw bone there.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 06:59 PM   #587
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by flybigjet View Post
Laundrie's parents call the Fed's and ask to accompany them 33 days after their sprog went missing.
One of the early news reports mentioned that the month-long closure of the area while the search was ongoing had ended that morning, and it was the first time that the parental units could enter the area. Whether this is true or not is another question.....
      10-23-2021, 04:17 PM   #588
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
If it was an arm, then he might have chopped it off and planted it there. Who knows. The whole thing was strange from the start.
Even though it has been confirmed that he’s dead, I just had to lol at this. Could you imagine if this were true? He manages to get a prosthetic arm, change his look and blend in with civilization, never to be found.

There needs to be a TV movie about this or better yet, Hollywood version of it. sspade plays the lead detective and the rest of us play as ourselves debating on this very thread.
Appreciate 2
BMW F223565.50
      10-23-2021, 04:41 PM   #589
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Even though it has been confirmed that he’s dead, I just had to lol at this. Could you imagine if this were true? He manages to get a prosthetic arm, change his look and blend in with civilization, never to be found.

There needs to be a TV movie about this or better yet, Hollywood version of it. sspade plays the lead detective and the rest of us play as ourselves debating on this very thread.
If he was that good then no one would make a movie because no one would know what he did. It's like those shows I use to see on TV about the greatest crimes/heist etc. Ummmm... the fact they are on TV and eventually get caught disqualifies them from greatest status. You would have no idea who the greatest actually are.
Appreciate 2
BMW F223565.50
540iSUP703.00
      10-23-2021, 04:47 PM   #590
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
If he was that good then no one would make a movie because no one would know what he did. It's like those shows I use to see on TV about the greatest crimes/heist etc. Ummmm... the fact they are on TV and eventually get caught disqualifies them from greatest status. You would have no idea who the greatest actually are.
Excellent point. However, they never really did find the Alcatraz escapees and a movie was indeed made of it.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2021, 07:47 PM   #591
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post

What, kinda like The Usual Suspects, but instead of the revealed limping ruse at the end, he whips off his wig and realistic-looking prosthetic throwing them on the ground before jumping into his parents' getaway car?

Anyway, what an evil slimy coward. Also, I smh when news kept saying that they were an "attractive couple", the female, sure, but that guy looked like a smirky young Brad Marchand, but w/o the money or the hair even though he was in his early 20s. Good riddance.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1
F30lolz6798.50
      10-23-2021, 07:59 PM   #592
tcphoto
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT Coupe

I bet Brian gave the alligator diarrhea shortly after eating him.
540iSUP703.00
      10-23-2021, 08:32 PM   #593
evil-G-nius
Broke A$$ Super Hero
United_States
Rep
Drives: Infiniti G37 S Coupe

I have thought he was guilty from jump. I thought his family was helping his guilty ass from jump. Now with what they found & HOW they found it I am certain I am 100% right on. I wonder how long its going to be before Gabby's family files a suit against the Laundrie family because they clearly are involved in the cover up
Appreciate 2
Buug95917177.00
tcphoto3525.00
      10-23-2021, 08:44 PM   #594
flsupraguy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
I have thought he was guilty from jump. I thought his family was helping his guilty ass from jump. Now with what they found & HOW they found it I am certain I am 100% right on. I wonder how long its going to be before Gabby's family files a suit against the Laundrie family because they clearly are involved in the cover up
Yes, but in court you have to PROVE things... I agree with you that they are most certainly involved but your case doesn't have a leg to stand on without evidence....
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615143.50
Closed Thread