BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-04-2014, 03:52 PM   #221
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: 2014 Ford Mustang GT

Okay okay, thanks, got it

Will report back with findings
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2014, 03:58 PM   #222
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

When you progress to vicks, the hand on the nips must not go to the pants area. Do not mix these 2 hands up. And if your ass itches, IT CAN WAIT!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2014, 04:01 PM   #223
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: 2014 Ford Mustang GT

But Uncle, it's like, some things can't be waited on

If my ass is itchin, I'm scratchin

What's the worst that can happen?
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2014, 08:51 PM   #224
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Whipper snappers can't listen to experiences of elders and just have to find out on their own
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2014, 09:47 PM   #225
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

My confession;

Ferguson thread is ridiculous. That's all.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2014, 10:43 AM   #226
aksi
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Since my father is in town, I left him with the BMW and I rode the motorbike to work this morning. A little chilly around 45° when I left, wind chill sucked since my gloves are not meant for cold.

Well..., traveling at 70mph a bird flew into my chest and scared the hell out of me. I confess that it scared me more than it should have. LOL
You are a good son. How a son should be.
Confess: I am not a good son. Not as much as I want to be.

Another confession:
I called "Dr McStuffins" "Dr McMuffins" until I was corrected recently at a Target store.
Had no idea.

Last edited by aksi; 12-06-2014 at 10:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2014, 11:39 AM   #227
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksi View Post
You are a good son. How a son should be.
Confess: I am not a good son. Not as much as I want to be.

Another confession:
I called "Dr McStuffins" "Dr McMuffins" until I was corrected recently at a Target store.
Had no idea.
I've learned tough love over the years and being able to support myself no matter what situation, so I enjoy giving back to them when I can.

Funny you quoted this, because that day, he didn't know how to turn the car on or where anything was, so he never ended up driving it anyways.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2014, 04:46 PM   #228
Revartr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirsm3 View Post
Wsup, bro?
I knew I'd eventually find you on here, haha.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2014, 11:08 AM   #229
aksi
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
I've learned tough love over the years and being able to support myself no matter what situation, so I enjoy giving back to them when I can.

Funny you quoted this, because that day, he didn't know how to turn the car on or where anything was, so he never ended up driving it anyways.
Lmao that is funny haha
Keep enjoying giving back to them. It is one of the best things you can do in your life
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 04:23 AM   #230
SanFranSoxFan
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 Comp

I like cheesy 80s love songs like those from Air Supply. Most people I Know play hard metal or electronic while they program. I play the Time Life Music 80s Love collection. It calms me and makes me nostalgic for childhood.

Oh and I am a conservative, which you're not allowed to admit here in the SF Bay Area. (well technically more of a fiscal conservative, somewhat libertarian)
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 07:11 AM   #231
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

I still argue with my ex, even though its been since August I left her. This morning she felt the need to start on me at 6am through text because I didn't feel like staying over from Saturday until this morning and make a two hour drive to work.

I confess, I should stop trying to make mends. Don't even get a "good morning", just passive aggressive snarky remarks. Grant it they make me chuckle, I'd rather not hear it.

Reminds me of that song by that guy that bangs beyonce.

"If you're havin other problems I feel good for you son, I got a single problem and a female that one."
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 01:27 PM   #232
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
I still argue with my ex, even though its been since August I left her. This morning she felt the need to start on me at 6am through text because I didn't feel like staying over from Saturday until this morning and make a two hour drive to work.

I confess, I should stop trying to make mends. Don't even get a "good morning", just passive aggressive snarky remarks. Grant it they make me chuckle, I'd rather not hear it.

Reminds me of that song by that guy that bangs beyonce.

"If you're havin other problems I feel good for you son, I got a single problem and a female that one."
Yeah, half ass relationships can be tough.

For some reason, the "title" seem to be of high importance to the ladies. The fact that you both are still holding on to the connection without the "status" or "title" might be ok for you, but women want the "title" no matter what.

They may verbally say "it's ok that you guys are not on status" but if and when any of your actions confirm the fact that you are not officially together, that gray area can go to black and white really quickly.
      12-15-2014, 01:44 PM   #233
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Yeah, half ass relationships can be tough.

For some reason, the "title" seem to be of high importance to the ladies. The fact that you both are still holding on to the connection without the "status" or "title" might be ok for you, but women want the "title" no matter what.
That's the thing. She doesn't want to get "relationshipy" until we "figure ourselves out", but she'll still want me to take showers with her, cuddle, and then when I don't, to respect her wishes, it's overthinking.

It's just been crazy. We bicker at least once a week, usually over something someone said. Right now I stick around for the booty.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 02:05 PM   #234
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
That's the thing. She doesn't want to get "relationshipy" until we "figure ourselves out", but she'll still want me to take showers with her, cuddle, and then when I don't, to respect her wishes, it's overthinking.

It's just been crazy. We bicker at least once a week, usually over something someone said. Right now I stick around for the booty.
I hear ya. We have all been there once or twice. Seems like you like this one, or else you wouldn't put up with the uncertainty she seems to display.

I am by no means a ladies man, but out of all the women I have spent time with, from all different types of walks of life, one patter seems to be a constant among women.

They say they want one thing, then accept or go for another thing, and they change their mind on these things depending on the time of day, which can be any given time.

If you find yourself sacrificing and ignoring your own rational and logical thought process, in order to make her happy, then you have decided that she is worth putting up with the nonsense, and you like this one. If that's the case, just tell her that she belong to you, and you her, and that's that. No more games.

If you don't care one way or the other, and she is just convenience, then you dant have to worry about a thing. When she starts getting snarky, just ignore her messages. But that can backfire. Nothing pisses off a woman more than being ignored, so she will either love you more, and chain you to her bed,or hate you more for it, and throw bricks at your BMW.
      12-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #235
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:

Would you just dump this broad and be done with it? You're wasting your time. Go bang some bitches!!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 03:59 PM   #236
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Would you just dump this broad and be done with it? You're wasting your time. Go bang some bitches!!
You're not the first one to say that. Trust me, it's come to light at this point. Normally I'm a huge asshole, but I get this really shitty soft side from my dad, that makes me care about people, so yeah.

I'll agree, it's been a waste of time. However, we aren't together, so that's not to say I haven't. Tinder is a pretty cool utensil for a 24 year old.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 04:05 PM   #237
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
I hear ya. We have all been there once or twice. Seems like you like this one, or else you wouldn't put up with the uncertainty she seems to display.

I am by no means a ladies man, but out of all the women I have spent time with, from all different types of walks of life, one patter seems to be a constant among women.

They say they want one thing, then accept or go for another thing, and they change their mind on these things depending on the time of day, which can be any given time.

If you find yourself sacrificing and ignoring your own rational and logical thought process, in order to make her happy, then you have decided that she is worth putting up with the nonsense, and you like this one. If that's the case, just tell her that she belong to you, and you her, and that's that. No more games.

If you don't care one way or the other, and she is just convenience, then you dant have to worry about a thing. When she starts getting snarky, just ignore her messages. But that can backfire. Nothing pisses off a woman more than being ignored, so she will either love you more, and chain you to her bed,or hate you more for it, and throw bricks at your BMW.
That's the thing. I have. There's so much repetition because there is literally only so many ways I can say things that are true, without over or under exaggerating. I get tired of just listening to ways of how things should be, instead of mutual acceptance. I've accepted her as she was for 4.5 years of being a twat, but that's because I have thick skin, and I like some attitude.

She hates when I ignore her "Goodbye William! See ya! It's your world, so as long as your happy!", but I like it. I take a step back, breathe, and I know she is all hyped up.

I soak that shit up. It's like she doesn't like me, but she still wants it bad.

I should write a book about all of this really.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #238
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
That's the thing. I have. There's so much repetition because there is literally only so many ways I can say things that are true, without over or under exaggerating. I get tired of just listening to ways of how things should be, instead of mutual acceptance. I've accepted her as she was for 4.5 years of being a twat, but that's because I have thick skin, and I like some attitude.

She hates when I ignore her "Goodbye William! See ya! It's your world, so as long as your happy!", but I like it. I take a step back, breathe, and I know she is all hyped up.

I soak that shit up. It's like she doesn't like me, but she still wants it bad.

I should write a book about all of this really.
I know how it goes. Like I said, sounds like most women seem to follow this EXACT same thinking pattern, no matter the cultural, financial, religeous or geographical differences.

I don't revel in the attitude anymore like you seem to still enjoy it. It was cute when I was a kid, but I don't tolerate the back and forth as much as I used to. Nowadays, I am quick to turn my back on a potential girlfriend when I notice certain similarites to prior relationships.

Whomever my next SO will be, she will have to be quite unique for me to put up with the standard habits of most women. Until then, I will continue to play around and also get a lock for my fridge.

Disclaimer: I am fully aware that I am far from perfect, and I still have much to learn, so my next SO would have to put up with my nonsense as well.

Have fun with it while you can, Billup. I'm sure that you will be just fine whether you decide to leave her alone, or you guys get married in the future.
      12-15-2014, 04:48 PM   #239
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Free geezer advice: There will come a woman, whom you will still have portions that you freaking HATE, but the good will outweigh the bad. Then you can say Love.
Appreciate 2
      12-15-2014, 04:49 PM   #240
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Free geezer advice: There will come a woman, whom you will still have portions that you freaking HATE, but the good will outweigh the bad. Then you can say Love.
Wise words, indeed.
      12-16-2014, 03:22 AM   #241
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:

Sounds like she is trying to 'wean' herself off of you. But do you still get to hit it?
Maybe not for you, but I'd kill for some just sex no love

Quote:
You're not the first one to say that. Trust me, it's come to light at this point. Normally I'm a huge asshole, but I get this really shitty soft side from my dad, that makes me care about people, so yeah.

I'll agree, it's been a waste of time. However, we aren't together, so that's not to say I haven't. Tinder is a pretty cool utensil for a 24 year old.
Cut it man. Like a bandaid.
Compassion is just slowly hurting both of you in the long run.. but it is hard to lose compassion for everybody then you become a cynical dick like what I am trying to become. But I got 10+yrs on you
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2014, 06:27 AM   #242
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
I know how it goes. Like I said, sounds like most women seem to follow this EXACT same thinking pattern, no matter the cultural, financial, religeous or geographical differences.

I don't revel in the attitude anymore like you seem to still enjoy it. It was cute when I was a kid, but I don't tolerate the back and forth as much as I used to. Nowadays, I am quick to turn my back on a potential girlfriend when I notice certain similarites to prior relationships.

Whomever my next SO will be, she will have to be quite unique for me to put up with the standard habits of most women. Until then, I will continue to play around and also get a lock for my fridge.

Disclaimer: I am fully aware that I am far from perfect, and I still have much to learn, so my next SO would have to put up with my nonsense as well.

Have fun with it while you can, Billup. I'm sure that you will be just fine whether you decide to leave her alone, or you guys get married in the future.
I don't really revel in it, per se, I more or less take it as a grain of salt and laugh it off. I'll speak my mind, and unfortunately sometimes it wasn't what she wanted to hear, but as is life.

I enjoy my life right now, I have nothing to be upset about, and it seems like it irks her because even if something is going on, she doesn't like that I'm always positive. I used to be reckless when we first met, the not give a fuck attitude, now that I actually am doing well in life I'm not so high strung. I just want to go to a bar, have some drinks, ride my bike, and bang...., in no particular order.
Appreciate 0