BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-17-2015, 07:10 PM   #45
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
À chacun son goût. No one here is wondering why you find your wife attractive, Mr Brad Pitt.
I do have the best looking wife on the site though...
Appreciate 1
      11-17-2015, 09:06 PM   #46
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 10:17 PM   #47
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdaft1 View Post
^^^

Ronda was outclassed. Simple as that. She's a one trick pony who was figured out. It reminds me a bit of the way Matt Hughes steamrolled BJJ legend Royce Gracie a few years back. It wasn't even a contest. Ronda's standup game is garbage and 6 months of boxing training for a rematch unfortunately won't be enough time for her to be ready to take on a three time world champ boxer like Holm again.
Rousey doesn't need 6 months boxing training. She doesn't even need to throw one punch in the rematch. She is an idiot for trying to box a boxing champion. All Ronda needs to do is shoot, take down Holm...arm bar...done. Don't chase her around the octagon, make Holm come to her. Ronda is 10x better on the ground than Holm's is standing up. Wrestler's and grapplers will always be favored in MMA. You can't throw punches when your opponent is bear hugging you. Once Ronda realized she was f*cked and couldn't trade punches with Holm. She had already ate a full round punches/elbows to the face. She then reverted to a takedown, but it was too late she had zero energy to complete her judo throw. Ronda needs to ditch her dumbass coach Edmond Tarverdyan, who keeps trying to turn her into a boxer. This is MMA.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 11:23 PM   #48
sirdaft1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 & E90 WTCC Racecar (SOLD)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
Rousey doesn't need 6 months boxing training. She doesn't even need to throw one punch in the rematch. She is an idiot for trying to box a boxing champion. All Ronda needs to do is shoot, take down Holm...arm bar...done. Don't chase her around the octagon, make Holm come to her. Ronda is 10x better on the ground than Holm's is standing up. Wrestler's and grapplers will always be favored in MMA. You can't throw punches when your opponent is bear hugging you. Once Ronda realized she was f*cked and couldn't trade punches with Holm. She had already ate a full round punches/elbows to the face. She then reverted to a takedown, but it was too late she had zero energy to complete her judo throw. Ronda needs to ditch her dumbass coach Edmond Tarverdyan, who keeps trying to turn her into a boxer. This is MMA.
lolz. You contradicted yourself and I don't even know how to respond.

You said: "All Ronda needs to do is shoot, take down Holm...arm bar...done.". Exactly to my point: she's a one trick pony. And she's been figured out.

This is MMA, not UFC 1. Until Ronda fills in the holes in her game, she's going to have an extremely tough time getting back the championship belt. Not to forget the mental mind games she must be dealing with as she's realized that she is no longer invincible. It's happened to the likes of many other former champs like Liddell, Silva and Barao who were all considered unstoppable at one point in their careers. How she deals with this mental game will play a massive part in her success going forward.

And can we talk about her conditioning? Holy crap. She's so used to her 8 second finishes - has she ever considered conditioning herself for multi round matches??? This too is an area of weakness that she'll need to face in order to remain competitive as the tide of talent rises in the Women's Bantamweight division.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 11:32 PM   #49
C5driver
Major
Rep
Drives: 55...just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
She looks like a man.
Yep. I see at least a dozen more attractive women in one day than RR.
Appreciate 2
      11-17-2015, 11:47 PM   #50
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
She looks like a man.
I never found her attractive... I mean, you compare her to Cyborg than yes, by all accounts she's attractive... And not that MMA has anything to do with attractiveness but how soon we forget Gina Carano... I would let her use me as a punching bag...

And C5 - you live in NB, lol... You can't step out your door without seeing a stunner...
Appreciate 1
      11-18-2015, 12:00 AM   #51
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I never found her attractive... I mean, you compare her to Cyborg than yes, by all accounts she's attractive... And not that MMA has anything to do with attractiveness but how soon we forget Gina Carano... I would let her use me as a punching bag...
Paige VZ is hotter, IMO!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 12:04 AM   #52
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Paige VZ is hotter, IMO!
We don't disagree very often but in this case........

[IMG]http://a68.tinypic.com/hss4y0.jpg[/IMG]

Vs

[IMG]http://a64.tinypic.com/2bcpzr.jpg[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 12:16 AM   #53
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:

[IMG]http://a68.tinypic.com/hss4y0.jpg[/IMG]

Vs

[IMG]http://a64.tinypic.com/2bcpzr.jpg[/IMG]
How about we just agree on Anastasia Ashley?
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 12:19 AM   #54
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
How about we just agree on Anastasia Ashley?
I see your type, lol... The typical NB girl... Anastasia is alright? I wouldn't murder Lups if she asked me to though?

How about Alexandra Daddario? Lol
Appreciate 1
      11-18-2015, 12:34 AM   #55
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
I see your type, lol... The typical NB girl... Anastasia is alright? I wouldn't murder Lups if she asked me to though?

I spent my summers on the beach, and still get out on the water whenever I can, so it's difficult not to have that 'type" stuck in my head.

Alexandria...she looks like she's about to stab you in the eye at any moment.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 12:37 AM   #56
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I spent my summers on the beach, and still get out on the water whenever I can, so it's difficult not to have that 'type" stuck in my head.

Alexandria...she looks like she's about to stab you in the eye at any moment.
Maybe I spent my summers are a women's correctional facility so it's equally difficult for me not to get that type stuck in my head??
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 12:41 AM   #57
shoei
Banned
Rep

You and I are going to come to an agreement tonight, gawdamn it !!!

Emanuelle Chriqui?!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 12:42 AM   #58
shoei
Banned
Rep

Nina dobrev or however you spell it???

[IMG]http://a67.tinypic.com/axeb02.jpg[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 12:47 AM   #59
shoei
Banned
Rep

I JUST came to the realization that I have a type... =/
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 01:00 AM   #60
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdaft1 View Post
lolz. You contradicted yourself and I don't even know how to respond.

You said: "All Ronda needs to do is shoot, take down Holm...arm bar...done.". Exactly to my point: she's a one trick pony. And she's been figured out.

This is MMA, not UFC 1. Until Ronda fills in the holes in her game, she's going to have an extremely tough time getting back the championship belt. Not to forget the mental mind games she must be dealing with as she's realized that she is no longer invincible. It's happened to the likes of many other former champs like Liddell, Silva and Barao who were all considered unstoppable at one point in their careers. How she deals with this mental game will play a massive part in her success going forward.

And can we talk about her conditioning? Holy crap. She's so used to her 8 second finishes - has she ever considered conditioning herself for multi round matches??? This too is an area of weakness that she'll need to face in order to remain competitive as the tide of talent rises in the Women's Bantamweight division.

I did nothing of the sort. Rather I further extrapolated on you saying she is a one trick pony. Her one trick will always give her an advantage going into every fight. Ground game wins UFC fights. The easiest thing to do in MMA is neutralize a standup fighter(Holm). She chose to be a moron and box a boxing champion.

The women's MMA game is still at UFC 1 levels. These women have no clue what they are doing, none of them have a top shelf well rounded fight game. This is still the infancy of women's MMA.

The "tide of talent" in women's bantamweight...now that is something to LOL at. Did you really just say that?

Now lets see Zingano vs Holm.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 01:13 AM   #61
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
I JUST came to the realization that I have a type... =/

Yes...yes you do!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 07:51 AM   #62
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
Well, You look like a lil person with big feet, i'm sure there are people that find you attractive too.
No need to be hatin on her
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2015, 09:44 AM   #63
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
Well, You look like a lil person with big feet, i'm sure there are people that find you attractive too.
Clowns?
Appreciate 0