BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-28-2020, 11:02 AM   #23
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Only question that I would have here is what is the long term plan here?

'Rona will be around but not for long... site looks good but this looks like something that will get novelty sales at best.

Fashion is one of the most competitive businesses around. What always wins in this business is proper marketing... and that's about it. So you better have a lot of money, know someone famous for product placement or you can consider this a hobby.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2020, 01:38 PM   #24
six75LT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 ZCP

denying returns & exchanges sounds great in theory, but when customers call their banks to dispute their charges causing your chargeback rate to skyrocket and forcing your payment processor to shut down your account, you'll wish you just accepted returns in the first place. you should also strongly consider adding sizing guides to your product pages. not allowing returns AND making it impossible for customers to know what size they need will discourage 100% of rational people.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2020, 02:00 PM   #25
jcordier
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 black F30 N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by six75LT View Post
denying returns & exchanges sounds great in theory, but when customers call their banks to dispute their charges causing your chargeback rate to skyrocket and forcing your payment processor to shut down your account, you'll wish you just accepted returns in the first place. you should also strongly consider adding sizing guides to your product pages. not allowing returns AND making it impossible for customers to know what size they need will discourage 100% of rational people.
I'm not denying returns. I appreciate the feed back though.

Return Policy Update

Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are temporarily suspending all returns.

*If any product does not meet our standards, we will continue to replace it or refund those items
      06-28-2020, 03:33 PM   #26
Kitzhabersucks
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi 2017 X3 35i

I like what you have on the site JC
I'm forwarding it to my Son, he would love this stuff
Appreciate 1
jcordier160.50
      06-28-2020, 08:18 PM   #27
jcordier
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 black F30 N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitzhabersucks View Post
I like what you have on the site JC
I'm forwarding it to my Son, he would love this stuff
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. Whenever I'm out and about. I always get compliments about the shirts, and even the mask I sell. I'm sure your son will love them. They're really good quality shirts too. Please, let him know to use the code "bmw power!" at check out to receive 15% off as well.