BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

09-25-2023, 09:47 PM   #1
S14PWR
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13 LRP M3,06 E91 325,88 E30 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 LRP  [0.00]
1988 M3  [9.00]
2013 BMW 535xDrive  [7.00]
FS: 2007 6MT E61 530Xi Touring

Reluctantly putting up my rare manual E61 for sale. Closing on a house in few weeks and I have another wagon and can't keep both.... so one has to go. Have posted my other rare 6MT E91 for sale on CCA website. Here is the link to it. https://www.bmwcca.org/ads/298151. Hoping someone buys that first so I can keep this one

It took me almost a year to find this 6MT E61 wagon. Went all the way from Metro Detroit to Montreal to pick this beauty up. Drove the vehicle and imported the vehicle back to the D myself. This beautiful wagon is fully loaded. Options include sport package, sports leather heated steering wheel, premium package, cold weather package, Head-ups display, Navigation, Heated front and rear seats, Comfort seats, Rear window sun shades, Front and rear parking sensors and adaptive xenon headlights, Current mileage is 146,500 and will not go up by much as I drive the E91 for commuting. The Black Sapphire Metallic over Chestnut Brown (Kastenien) is absolutely gorgeous and coupled with sport package and 6MT is pretty hard to find. Mechanically the car is all up to date. Under my ownership I have replaced O2 sensor, rear brake rotors, pads and sensor, negative battery terminal, park brake, windshield washer sensor serpentine belt and oil change. The N52 engine is silky smooth. Clutch is strong and bites hard. No leaks anywhere. The car is completely stock, no modification done whatsoever. The front of the car (part of the hood, entire front bumper, front portion of the fenders and side mirrors) is covered with PPF. Front and rear of the side skirts and the rear bumper behind the wheel is also covered with PPF. Exterior of the car is very well protected but does have few very minor scratches in few spots than can be easily removed with a good buff. No dents or dings anywhere. Interior is 9 out of 10 with some peeling on the steering wheel trim and in some areas but overall in excellent condition. Have done few minor upgrades which includes gloss black kidneys (stock grilles will be included), ZHP knob and Red start/stop button. Known issues with the car, the rear tailgate latch sensor stopped working. It just happened recently and I don't have the time to diagnose the issue. The trunk does lock but the indicator comes on during stop and go. Interior light stay on but I manually turn it off. The glass portion is also locked and I think it's all connected to the tailgate sensor. Also the previous owner removed the hydraulic tailgate mechanism so the trunk operates manually. As you all know, these are very common issues with these car. Other than that, everything works as it should. Roof rack and Roof box is not included in the sale. For further details or any questions, please feel free to reach out to me on my cell 248-212-5746 as I'm not much on the forum.

For more picture, please refer to the link below. https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link

Looking to get $18,000 for this beauty.

Thank you for looking.

Cheers
Attached Images

08 E86 3.0si BSM/Extended Blk/6 spd (1 of 3)
13 E92 M3 LRP ZPP/ZCW/DCT (1 of 200)
Appreciate 0