BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-20-2007, 02:47 PM   #67
2009BMW335
Captain
Rep
Drives: .

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizal View Post
HAHA i wanted to take a break from schooling today.. my head was just .. i have to do more science work toniught omggg im soo tiredd!!
btw rizal, is las vegas as awesome as everyone says it is. i really need to take a trip
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2007, 03:34 PM   #68
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

I can't believe this is 4 pages now.
School sucks.

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2007, 09:25 PM   #69
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhwik View Post
Thanks for your clarification, that makes me feel a lot better. I was previously quite worried because i want to work and get paid well but i dont have straight A's but now i feel better!
Not a problem. You'll be fine, just make sure you do something you like and don't allow yourself to be completely pushed around. And if all else fails start your own business. I want to open a chain of laser washes haha.

http://www.touchfreecarwashing.com/

That's some guys chain, but it's something anyone can buy into.

http://www.pdqinc.com/

They even help you pick out locations haha. It's a no brainer. Pick a good spot, refill chemicals and some maintenance, and collect the cash! Plus all the free washes the BMW can handle

I go out of my way to get my car washed at one in the winter and use it on off weeks in the summer. You can't beat the wash, no brushes touch the car , and some are starting to use a rainx formula that seems to help all for under $12 max. Gotta love em

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0