BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

03-15-2024, 11:48 PM   #1
wagondude702
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: e34,e39,e61

No crank No start. Help! Lol

I have a e61 2006 530xi n52. I bought the car a year ago or so. And have been chasing this no start issue ever since. Ive put 2 different starters in, replaced the eart cable. Replaced fuses, Done a lot and still not working like it should.weird thing is I can drive the car if I start the car in the morning after sitting all night I drive it for a bit(and it drives perfectly) but when I shut it off and walk away for a few minutes I get just the click sound and the starter not engaging. Ive ran an kind of extensive scan and the main fault code that it comes up is 2e77-p1383
Fault text: volage supply ignition
Fault description: ignition monitoring malfunction
I dont know if its the cas system or the dme or both not being married but its kicking my but. Just looking for some direction. The car drives fine when it starts but if I drive it and park then it will not re-start. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
Appreciate 0