BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

08-14-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
bruce_miranda
Rep
Drives: e60

Summer OFFER : FREE BMW OEM LED Licence plate retrofit cable with V5 Cable

From now until the 15th of Sep 2008 every order placed for my V5 cables (to retrofit the LCI taillights on your pre-LCI car) will also receive my cables to connect the BMW OEM LED Licence plate lights FREE of charge.

The Licence plate light retrofit cables are made from BMW OEM pin contacts, wire and connectors. Even the resistor is a Tyco branded one, the same manufacturer that makes all the OEM plugs and connectors. The resistor does not get hot and can safely be used with the boot / trunk lid.

This set will convert the entire rear of the car to using BMW OEM LED lights.

Note : No lights are included in the sale and you have to get them from your BMW dealer. I can supply them at cost if you require them but I suspect you may be able to find them cheaper in your own country and not have to pay UK prices. I will supply the part numbers for the lights.

The total cost of the package including UK shipping is £225.50 payable via Google Checkout or Paypal. I prefer Google Checkout to Paypal because then I'm not sitting on your money while you wait for your kit to be made up and sent. I charge your Crediit Card only when the goods are ready to ship.

Please PM me with your email address in case you are interested.

P.S. : If you have never heard of the V4 or the V5 cable see my eBay listing for the V4 cable.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=007
Appreciate 0