BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-25-2015, 05:34 AM   #45
Falafel Combo
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
People that end thoughts with "Period!" are always wrong. Period!
Let me try that again. "AWD with all season rubber is better than RWD with the best snow/ice tries money can buy, in every imaginable situation except for braking. I think ... at least most of the time. Well at least more often than not. I don't know, what do you guys think?"

Well, i'll be darned. You're right, that sounds much more credible.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 06:14 AM   #46
ShocknAwe
1Addict
Rep
Drives: E82 Mutt, M57 Truck

Lol. You're a funny guy. I love it when people claim the problem is inadequacy of the car rather than admitting that it could be driver skill. Let me be clear; your problem is driver skill. Losing control is an issue, anything below that is acceptable in snow. Learn to drive your car, or better yet given your attitude, sell it. Just don't buy that hellcat you were talking about!

02-25-2015, 06:24 AM   #47
Falafel Combo
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
Lol. You're a funny guy. I love it when people claim the problem is inadequacy of the car rather than admitting that it could be driver skill. Let me be clear; your problem is driver skill. Losing control is an issue, anything below that is acceptable in snow. Learn to drive your car, or better yet given your attitude, sell it. Just don't buy that hellcat you were talking about!

Ok, now you're just making up your own arguments. Which is quite the entertainment. Who said anything about "inadequacy of the car"? What car! Wait, what the HELL are we talking about?!!! I give up.

Do you have any "proof" BTW or any substantial evidence that you are a superior driver than me ... or anyone else for that matter? Any certificates? Racing trophies? I'll even take a youtube video of you doing something cool with your car in a mall parking lot. Anything!

Oh, that's right. Internet. Car forum. Anonymous. Nevermind.

But let me tell you mister. You crossed the line when you made fun of the Hellcat! I love it and often fantasize what my life would be like had I acted upon my gut feelings and ordered one vs the f80. I would be lying if I said I still don't want one.

Lastly, my shitty attitude is really the only qualification I have to drive an M3. I don't get your point there. why would I sell it? Wait a minute ... maybe that was actually a compliment?

Last edited by Falafel Combo; 02-25-2015 at 06:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 07:36 AM   #48
ShocknAwe
1Addict
Rep
Drives: E82 Mutt, M57 Truck

This thread isn't about my driving ability, it's about yours. Not playing that game, sorry.

You use too many smilies too. Just thought you should know.