BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

09-05-2018, 01:40 PM   #89
JamesWWIII
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Tac View Post
A, B, or C?

Attachment 1892579
D. None of the above
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 01:48 PM   #90
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Yep, you're right I'm 14. You guessed it.

Now allow me to teach you a little something. A date consisting of a light dinner and a few drinks (not sitting at a bar or a table in between you, having uncomfortable conversation whilst having drink after drink), again, light dinner, there isn't much in her stomach to absorb the alcohol, not a lot of drinks as I don't want a mess on my hands.

Take her to a putt-putt course, why?

1- There aren't going to be quite so many alpha-male douches (such as yourself based off your comment) trying to hit on her.
2- This gets her physically & mentally involved in something aside from sitting across from you trying to come up with things to talk about.
3- Being physically active, yet not sweaty gets her body physically moving and endorphins flowing. Dancing? Sure if you like other guys trying to cut in and she ends up sweaty and gross before you get her home.
4- Let her win so she has something to rub in your face to joke about, women love this shit.
5- It reverts them mentally back to a simpler time in their life and prevents them from generating excessive levels of norepinephrine. This prevents them from going into fight or flight mode and makes them extremely comfortable around you.
6- It's quick and easy and leaves time to go back to my place for drinks, light conversation and music afterward.

This 14 year old gets laid more often than you can imagine. My dates don't consist of "cool" or trying to impress the lady; my dates consist of fun, intelligent conversation and 90% of the time lots of sex.....reoccurring sex.
brb looking for local putt-putt places and improving my golf drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
So you're trying to date yourself?

I always chuckle when I read profiles of women looking for a guy that does/likes everything they do. That's not how life works. Also, I want someone to compliment me. I don't want a version of myself with tits.

It's what you DISLIKE with someone that matters, not you liking a bunch of the same crap.
+10000
im an interesting character myself, if i ended up marrying someone like me i'd either be in jail or 6 foot down. would greatly prefer someone that i can "bear" with than doing everything together and being 24/7 the second option just feels like it'd be too much.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13147.00
      09-05-2018, 01:57 PM   #91
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 02:02 PM   #92
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
You're better off. I banged another new cunt Friday night & she took days to reply so I just texted "Good luck out there. God Bless"! & she replied almost immediately to that, of course, with "You too. I took my profile down, I'm taking a break."

So I had to say "Break from one night stands? Oh, ok." She never replied to that. Not surprising.

I'm fine if you just wanna fuck. I love to fuck. However, just be an adult and say that's what you're after. Don't load your profile with bs or feed me bs in person. Next time a guy does that to you, remember who you are...hypocrites...
Jesus man, you just brought back all of the BS in a matter of a few sentences. Yes, the entire dating scene is hypocritical. It's funny how women will post about not being able to find a good man, but have 100 good men to choose from. What I discovered is that there are so many little points of reference that must fall in line for something to work. If one point of reference is off, you end up over looking it and it will eventually cause tension. There can be attraction between the two, but if social status isn't on the same level, there is a source of tension. Religion, likes in music, tastes in culture, food, etc. By the time you sit down and do the math for the "non-negotiable's" that you have versus hers, the likelihood of finding a suitable match are very, very......very low. I came to the realization a few years ago that I will never find the one, simply because she doesn't exist. This is something that we as humans create in our minds. For example, the notion that everything happens for a reason....bullshit. Life consists of random events all happening simultaneously to everyone on the planet. When you take into consideration the amount of the people on the planet versus the amount of occurrences to be shared eventually things will align thus causing our, "I'm special" or "This happened for a reason" mentality. Also consider this, if you strike a pool ball without an intended direction and this pool ball has endless momentum, it will eventually fall into a pocket.

With all this being said, I realized that I needed to stop looking. Find someone who I can relate to on most subjects, be physically attracted to, shares the same taste in music and movies and just enjoy whatever happens. Do I love my girlfriend? Absolutely. Do I like her kids or being around them? Absolutely NOT! We aren't getting married, I don't spend time around her kids and in no way are we going to ever live together; but I will enjoy it while it lasts. She knows that I am planning to sell my house and leave the state in the next few years. Her youngest son is 6, that's another 12 years before she will be where I am in life and I have no intention of waiting that long for anyone. I have too much living to do in the meantime, but I will enjoy it while I'm here.
Appreciate 3
      09-05-2018, 02:46 PM   #93
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
brb looking for local putt-putt places and improving my golf drive
Driving ranges are good too if you have a classier type lady that likes to golf and is good at it. Never, I repeat never, play golf with them as a date; some get really pissed when they lose and some get really shitty with you when they win too if they are overly competitive.

I had a first date once that consisted of alcohol and strip video games. We were playing DC vs. Mortal Combat. It didn't start out as strip battle but that's how things got started. She was a gamer and wanted to play. I didn't have the heart to tell her I was unbeatable with The Flash and Death Stroke so I played as characters I wasn't that good with. Once she beat me a few times she decided she wanted to embarrass me with making the deal of losing one article of clothing for each match lost. I changed characters and got up in her ass figuratively.....and then literally.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 03:08 PM   #94
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
True but I still make thing interesting. Complacency causes decline. Even when I wasn't with the same girl consistently I still managed to get it whenever I wanted it.
You're better off. I banged another new cunt Friday night & she took days to reply so I just texted "Good luck out there. God Bless"! & she replied almost immediately to that, of course, with "You too. I took my profile down, I'm taking a break."

So I had to say "Break from one night stands? Oh, ok." She never replied to that. Not surprising.

I'm fine if you just wanna fuck. I love to fuck. However, just be an adult and say that's what you're after. Don't load your profile with bs or feed me bs in person. Next time a guy does that to you, remember who you are...hypocrites...
She probably saw the STD thread.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 6
xander_g955.00
wrickem2101.00
MKSixer34171.50
      09-05-2018, 03:15 PM   #95
xander_g
Major
Rep
Drives: G30 M550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
She probably saw the STD thread.
lol
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 04:01 PM   #96
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
So you're trying to date yourself?
Appreciate 6
      09-05-2018, 07:23 PM   #97
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Am I the only one that watches this Love Connection reboot & shakes their head when all these dopes complain the other person did not rate them a 10? This world is fucked. Hey general population....NONE OF US ARE PERFECT! GET OVER YOURSELF!

Also, this kind of shit is why dating is terrible in 2018.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13147.00
      09-05-2018, 07:27 PM   #98
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Jesus man, you just brought back all of the BS in a matter of a few sentences. Yes, the entire dating scene is hypocritical. It's funny how women will post about not being able to find a good man, but have 100 good men to choose from. What I discovered is that there are so many little points of reference that must fall in line for something to work. If one point of reference is off, you end up over looking it and it will eventually cause tension. There can be attraction between the two, but if social status isn't on the same level, there is a source of tension. Religion, likes in music, tastes in culture, food, etc. By the time you sit down and do the math for the "non-negotiable's" that you have versus hers, the likelihood of finding a suitable match are very, very......very low. I came to the realization a few years ago that I will never find the one, simply because she doesn't exist. This is something that we as humans create in our minds. For example, the notion that everything happens for a reason....bullshit. Life consists of random events all happening simultaneously to everyone on the planet. When you take into consideration the amount of the people on the planet versus the amount of occurrences to be shared eventually things will align thus causing our, "I'm special" or "This happened for a reason" mentality. Also consider this, if you strike a pool ball without an intended direction and this pool ball has endless momentum, it will eventually fall into a pocket.

With all this being said, I realized that I needed to stop looking. Find someone who I can relate to on most subjects, be physically attracted to, shares the same taste in music and movies and just enjoy whatever happens. Do I love my girlfriend? Absolutely. Do I like her kids or being around them? Absolutely NOT! We aren't getting married, I don't spend time around her kids and in no way are we going to ever live together; but I will enjoy it while it lasts. She knows that I am planning to sell my house and leave the state in the next few years. Her youngest son is 6, that's another 12 years before she will be where I am in life and I have no intention of waiting that long for anyone. I have too much living to do in the meantime, but I will enjoy it while I'm here.
Right on! Thankfully, I've never thought this soulmate shit was real & there's one match for everyone. There are a million matches, none of them perfect.

Kids are a LTR deal breaker for me. I gave a couple women with kids a serious try & they always shoved me aside fro any little kid thing & used the kids as an excuse for EVERYTHING. So if a woman has kids she will be, at best, a FWB.

I enjoy living alone, but I really miss the 2nd income. I could buy more toys!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13147.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      09-05-2018, 08:01 PM   #99
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Right on! Thankfully, I've never thought this soulmate shit was real & there's one match for everyone. There are a million matches, none of them perfect.

Kids are a LTR deal breaker for me. I gave a couple women with kids a serious try & they always shoved me aside fro any little kid thing & used the kids as an excuse for EVERYTHING. So if a woman has kids she will be, at best, a FWB.

I enjoy living alone, but I really miss the 2nd income. I could buy more toys!
You have it figured out sir. I always feel sorry for those guys who complain about not being able to find the one. Funny how when you change your expectations your perspective changes as well.
Appreciate 2
      09-05-2018, 08:56 PM   #100
insanecoder
Banned
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

I just scanned thru some of this for entertainment
I'm obv out of the whole dating scene for a long long loooooong time
but scanning these stories made me recall the craziness and nut cases during my dating years way back
my oh my nothings changed.. the head-games and rollercoasters
in fact I could only imagine its worse
I just cant understand how a girl can go on a date these days and barely peel her eyes off her phone
your generation.. too much distraction
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13147.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      09-05-2018, 09:18 PM   #101
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
You have it figured out sir. I always feel sorry for those guys who complain about not being able to find the one. Funny how when you change your expectations your perspective changes as well.
Now I just need to hope society goes back to sane soon. Everyone thinks they are the best person ever.

If you lived around here, we'd grab a drink, sir.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13147.00
Kyngofpop676.00
MKSixer34171.50
      09-05-2018, 09:20 PM   #102
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Now I just need to hope society goes back to sane soon. Everything thinks they are the best person ever.

Society will only continue to get worse.

I was thinking the same thing earlier about getting a drink.
Appreciate 2
      09-05-2018, 10:37 PM   #103
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Now I just need to hope society goes back to sane soon. Everything thinks they are the best person ever.

Don't leave me out you guys, if I were anywhere near I'd def grab a drink with you all. You all are very reminiscent of the friends I used to know before Facebook and Twitter came about and no one can take their phones away from their faces.

Be that as it may, I'll have a drink(s) now and be settled.

Reading thru this thread and hearing my buddy with his incessant problems with his random girls and girlfriends, it feels ok to be single. It gets lonely but I'd just rather not. Tried online dating and that was a disaster...gna waste my time and money on my cars....and stuff heh.
You are not excluded sir. If you're ever in middle TN shoot me a message.

As for dating, I lucked up with the current girlfriend although she isn't someone I would have dated a few years ago. There's give and take. Personality-wise we are polar opposites. I'm a type A and she's totally a fly by the seat of her pants type. I tend to go after classier ladies and she's a jeans and t-shirt girl. I'm constantly introducing her to things that she's clueless about. The trade off is that I actually trust her. Our communication isn't the greatest because she's usually clueless about what I'm talking about but hey, she has an amazing body, the sex is amazing and neither of us cheat so there's that. If I wasn't with her, I'd totally be happy being single and just taking advantage of morally lax chicks while stuffing money in the bank.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      09-05-2018, 11:33 PM   #104
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Driving ranges are good too if you have a classier type lady that likes to golf and is good at it. Never, I repeat never, play golf with them as a date; some get really pissed when they lose and some get really shitty with you when they win too if they are overly competitive.

I had a first date once that consisted of alcohol and strip video games. We were playing DC vs. Mortal Combat. It didn't start out as strip battle but that's how things got started. She was a gamer and wanted to play. I didn't have the heart to tell her I was unbeatable with The Flash and Death Stroke so I played as characters I wasn't that good with. Once she beat me a few times she decided she wanted to embarrass me with making the deal of losing one article of clothing for each match lost. I changed characters and got up in her ass figuratively.....and then literally.
I never played golf, we have a membership to the club back home but my dad got it for social reasons rather than actually playing golf... never really got to using his unused clubs lol

also lol funny anecdote on the games, i only play GTA when im terribly bored and nothing more - don't think that'd work with me im down to learn fifa or whatever my roommate loves playing and yelling at

Quote:
+1, the "unicorn" doesn't exist
i literally just need someone to give me my space, i'll upload a text convo of someone i was seeing a few months ago - definitely the material this thread is looking for
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13147.00
      09-05-2018, 11:42 PM   #105
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
my closest friend said maybe it's on me for finding the crazy ones. at this point i can't blame him; especially after i read something on how crazy girls are like cocaine for people with ADHD everything clicked but yeah enjoy!

Name:  text 1.png
Views: 39052
Size:  174.6 KB

Name:  text 2.png
Views: 39104
Size:  225.5 KB

Name:  text 3.png
Views: 20366
Size:  233.2 KB
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13147.00
      09-05-2018, 11:49 PM   #106
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't leave me out you guys, if I were anywhere near I'd def grab a drink with you all. You all are very reminiscent of the friends I used to know before Facebook and Twitter came about and no one can take their phones away from their faces.

Be that as it may, I'll have a drink(s) now and be settled.

Reading thru this thread and hearing my buddy with his incessant problems with his random girls and girlfriends, it feels ok to be single. It gets lonely but I'd just rather not. Tried online dating and that was a disaster...gna waste my time and money on my cars....and stuff heh.
You are not excluded sir. If you're ever in middle TN shoot me a message.

As for dating, I lucked up with the current girlfriend although she isn't someone I would have dated a few years ago. There's give and take. Personality-wise we are polar opposites. I'm a type A and she's totally a fly by the seat of her pants type. I tend to go after classier ladies and she's a jeans and t-shirt girl. I'm constantly introducing her to things that she's clueless about. The trade off is that I actually trust her. Our communication isn't the greatest because she's usually clueless about what I'm talking about but hey, she has an amazing body, the sex is amazing and neither of us cheat so there's that. If I wasn't with her, I'd totally be happy being single and just taking advantage of morally lax chicks while stuffing money in the bank.
I'm still learning how to multi-quote on this forum so forgive me for quoting the whole post, but I usually get up around Nashville from my town here in Charlotte once a year for our annual SHO bbq so I'll most def hit ya up at the next one.

Btw tbh she sounds kind of awesome man! Just think about it, you're introducing to someone that's nvr done the things that you Love to do and she's probably enjoying these things! People like new experiences, and when it's with someone that you actually LIKE it's even better. Not saying that she's the be all end all, but for right now...she's it and it is what it is.

I'm not judging her by any means but the only thing I don't like about what you posted about her is that she's a "seat of the pants" type of person. I'm a person that lives life by its wings and flies whenever the wind hits but I can dance in ballrooms and clubs, or discuss the ins and outs of Roe V Wade if necessary, and also discuss the Concentric, Sector, and Multiple-Nuclie Models of social construct if necessary...and build a car on the side.

Ol girls gotta step it up! Be proactive when you date up or down, being passive won't DO! Not talking shit, just kind of saying...ya know?
      09-06-2018, 07:08 AM   #107
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
my closest friend said maybe it's on me for finding the crazy ones. at this point i can't blame him; especially after i read something on how crazy girls are like cocaine for people with ADHD everything clicked but yeah enjoy!
Doesn't want serious either then the next sentence is about she wanted some sort of LTR with you. Just run
Appreciate 2
      09-06-2018, 07:41 AM   #108
Wolf 335
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
As mentioned in another thread, let's start a dating good experiences/bad experiences thread. Of course I want to hear a little of both 1.) to get some ideas of where and what to do on dates that outside the box and 2.) everyone loves to hear a bad dating story.

I'll start with a somewhat neutral story on the bad side. I had pursued a girl for about 8 months because we had great chemistry and she had freckles. Over eight months of chatting/hanging out on occasion we got to know each other very well. We had talked about dating and going out but our schedules never lined up. Apparently she had a date scheduled with a guy one night and he blew her off. She was already dolled up and wanted to get out so she called me. (I hope I'm painting the picture well of why we went out together) We had planned to go grab some drinks, some dinner and to play putt-putt. We go to a restaurant, order drinks and the entire time I'm trying to talk to her and joke around, she can't seem to put her phone down. I continue.....and so does she. It finally gets to where I'm saying random things as she is nodding her head, pretending to be listening, just to see her reaction....nothing. At this time, I had a facebook account so I decided to mimic her and just get on facebook and ignore much like she was doing to me. It was then that I saw she was commenting on some post on facebook. At first I thought she may have been texting her kids or something that required attention but no, I'm paying for drinks for this person to sit across from me and be on facebook. After I finish my second drink, I start making comments like, "If you don't start paying attention to me, I'm going to leave your ass here"......just a simple nod and a giggle. The next comment was, "If I leave you're paying for the drinks." Again, she giggles and smiles at me from across the table. My net comment was, "I'm going to act like I'm going to the bathroom but I'm going to leave. On my way out, I'm going to tell the waitress to give you the check." She made no form of acknowledgement whatsoever, so I got up, went to my car and left her there. She tried calling several times that evening. Hours after I had left her there, I sent her text apologizing for not answering the phone, I was preoccupied.

That evening ended on a great note, but with another girl.

Let's hear those stories!

Problem here is that you "persuaded her for 8 months", you should have know after two weeks max.

Second problem is that you accepted going out with her after her guy bailed out.

Third problem is you planned to go "putt-putt". Who the fuck does that shit unless you're two 18 yr olds.

Hope you learned from that experience.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2018, 08:02 AM   #109
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
What's with all the hate on mini-golf? I have not done it in years, but not because it's only for 12 year olds. Man, you guys gotta lighten up.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13147.00
MKSixer34171.50
bimmette6452.50
      09-06-2018, 08:10 AM   #110
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:

Attachment 1894551

Attachment 1894552

Attachment 1894553
So did you hang out one more time or nah?

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0