BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-03-2020, 10:44 AM   #6821
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
dinonz - any updates on detailer? Pool *party* happen yet?
I've given that away as a lost cause. Text language says one thing, body language says another.

Today is the first day the pool is usable so the "party" hasn't happened yet - stating to wonder if it will at all.
Appreciate 1
      07-03-2020, 08:20 PM   #6822
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Quote:
dinonz - any updates on detailer? Pool *party* happen yet?
I've given that away as a lost cause. Text language says one thing, body language says another.

Today is the first day the pool is usable so the "party" hasn't happened yet - stating to wonder if it will at all.
Man... she is enjoying the attention, and she thinks you are amazing, but I don't think she is sexually attracted to you. A part of her wishes that was the case as you seem like a genuinely nice guy, but honestly she doesn't want to bang you. All this BS about "hard past" only become relevant when the 'gina tingles aren't happening.
Appreciate 3
      07-04-2020, 10:09 AM   #6823
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Man... she is enjoying the attention, and she thinks you are amazing, but I don't think she is sexually attracted to you. A part of her wishes that was the case as you seem like a genuinely nice guy, but honestly she doesn't want to bang you. All this BS about "hard past" only become relevant when the 'gina tingles aren't happening.
Yeah - I think so.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 04:10 PM   #6824
SSW
I Can't Drive 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i (E90)

Garage List
My last dating "miss" was w/a woman who I dated between Dec-Mar.

It was going well until the Covid-19 crisis hit and she/I felt that she should visit me anymore because she was still having contact w/family members whose contacts could not be determined. She couldn't handle the separation and started to go off the tracks (as in bat sh*t crazy) in texts and emails. So, I just ended it.

Too bad because I liked her but you really don't know what a person is like until you see them under real stress and pressure.

----------------------

I'm off the dating sites for now due to the crisis.

After the worst is over (and we'lre not even near there yet), I think I'll ask for a current Covid-19 test result (like gays do for HIV) b4 I date anyone else again and I have good reason to do so since I'm 69 (going on 70) and have underlying conditions that put me at greatest risk of serious illness/death from C-19.
King Rudi13147.00
BimBimM21483.00
      07-05-2020, 06:12 PM   #6825
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Having a little fun on Match tonight.
Attached Images

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 7
yco5719.50
Rmtt8206.00
King Rudi13147.00
upstatedoc7555.50
      07-05-2020, 06:50 PM   #6826
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Is kind of creepy lol
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      07-05-2020, 07:26 PM   #6827
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Is kind of creepy lol
LOL!!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 07:37 PM   #6828
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSW View Post
My last dating "miss" was w/a woman who I dated between Dec-Mar.

It was going well until the Covid-19 crisis hit and she/I felt that she should visit me anymore because she was still having contact w/family members whose contacts could not be determined. She couldn't handle the separation and started to go off the tracks (as in bat sh*t crazy) in texts and emails. So, I just ended it.

Too bad because I liked her but you really don't know what a person is like until you see them under real stress and pressure.

----------------------

I'm off the dating sites for now due to the crisis.

After the worst is over (and we'lre not even near there yet), I think I'll ask for a current Covid-19 test result (like gays do for HIV) b4 I date anyone else again and I have good reason to do so since I'm 69 (going on 70) and have underlying conditions that put me at greatest risk of serious illness/death from C-19.
How is getting a covid test "like gays do for HIV"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Is kind of creepy lol
You'd want my head on a chopping board if you saw half the stuff I send when I'm "having fun"

Personal favorite: "hey (name of girl), are you a toaster? because a bath with you would send me right to heaven"
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2020, 07:43 PM   #6829
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Am referring to large bird
Appreciate 3
      07-06-2020, 03:23 AM   #6830
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Which one of the two birds are you? Asking for a hunter-friend

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2020, 07:46 AM   #6831
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Which one of the two birds are you? Asking for a hunter-friend
Ha!

The bird I'm chatting with doesn't have feathers!!!
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2020, 07:55 AM   #6832
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Ha!

The bird I'm chatting with doesn't have feathers!!!
Really? I thought you were into that kinky stuff?
Appreciate 4
      07-06-2020, 07:58 AM   #6833
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Really? I thought you were into that kinky stuff?
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2020, 05:57 PM   #6834
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

Personal favorite: "hey (name of girl), are you a toaster? because a bath with you would send me right to heaven"
no wonder why you're not getting laid
Appreciate 4
UncleWede17809.50
Dang3r12503.00
      07-06-2020, 10:09 PM   #6835
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
no wonder why you're not getting laid
oof that hurt man
i thought we were friends
Appreciate 3
      07-10-2020, 08:18 PM   #6836
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

I've got 'the rona.' I just tested positive after almost a week of waiting for my results.

Pretty sure I got it from TA girl (not sure if you guys remember her) but she was the girl I hooked up with back in April - AKA hot tub girl.

She refuses to get tested because she's scared, but she's clearly been sick. I could tell from the way she was talking on the phone for the past few weeks. And yes, we've been hooking up on the regular because I'm a man, and well, I have my needs.

Not happy, and neither are my folks, but honesty I feel great. A little shortness of breath as I found out on my morning runs, but otherwise no symptoms.

Quarantined until further notice!
Appreciate 4
Sedan_Clan24704.50
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13147.00
      07-10-2020, 08:20 PM   #6837
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
I've got 'the rona.' I just tested positive after almost a week of waiting for my results.

Pretty sure I got it from TA girl (not sure if you guys remember her) but she was the girl I hooked up with back in April - AKA hot tub girl.

She refuses to get tested because she's scared, but she's clearly been sick. I could tell from the way she was talking on the phone for the past few weeks. And yes, we've been hooking up on the regular because I'm a man, and well, I have my needs.

Not happy, and neither are my folks, but honesty I feel great. A little shortness of breath as I found out on my morning runs, but otherwise no symptoms.

I'm sorry bro. Were you symptomatic?
Appreciate 1
      07-10-2020, 08:27 PM   #6838
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:

Honestly no. My dad is in healthcare and recommended I get tested here on my campus (offered for fee) and I figured why not?

Got the results this afternoon and called him immediately and he said to just stay away from people and you'll be fine.

I'm 22, so I think I'll be ok.

Feel good at the moment.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24704.50
      07-10-2020, 08:29 PM   #6839
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Honestly no. My dad is in healthcare and recommended I get tested here on my campus (offered for fee) and I figured why not?

Got the results this afternoon and called him immediately and he said to just stay away from people and you'll be fine.

Feel good at the moment.
Got it. A friend of mine got tested today, albeit with no symptoms. I think he'll be shocked if it comes back positive.

I'm glad you're feeling okay bro.
Appreciate 1
      07-10-2020, 08:34 PM   #6840
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Feel good at the moment.
Got it. A friend of mine got tested today, albeit with no symptoms. I think he'll be shocked if it comes back positive.

Thank you, but I'll be fine.

I'm more concerned about you, I see you have a cop car in your avatar, are you a LEO?
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13147.00
      07-10-2020, 08:40 PM   #6841
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Feel good at the moment.

I'm more concerned about you, I see you have a cop car in your avatar, are you a LEO?
I am! Thank you. I just went to get tested as well. I'm awaiting the results.
Appreciate 4
      07-10-2020, 08:50 PM   #6842
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Feel good at the moment.

I am! Thank you. I just went to get tested as well. I'm awaiting the results.
Surprised your department isn't offering weekly testing? Seems like a necessity considering the amount of exposure you have to the general public.

Hope your results come back negative! Stay safe.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24704.50