BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

09-14-2005, 11:32 PM   #23
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
\

LoL, well if I were gonna do it, I'd look into Santa Monica. Grew up there as a kid, great place, where I was at least... There are tons of nice places here, just depends on where you'd like to be, I could tell you all the great places to live and what not, but you'd have to see for yourself. Keep in mind that there are many outside agencies that have auto manufactures as clients(i.e. Graphic design firms, many of them design sales literature, adds, websites, etc.)
Yeah i looked in santa monica and couldn't find anything. maybe i could settle for the job in GA and take this sweet 4/3.5 house i found there for $235k. I could afford the down payment, and the mortgage would be less than my rent for the 1/1 i'm currently living in.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-14-2005, 11:33 PM   #24
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
Yeah i looked in santa monica and couldn't find anything. maybe i could settle for the job in GA and take this sweet 4/3.5 house i found there for $235k. I could afford the down payment, and the mortgage would be less than my rent for the 1/1 i'm currently living in.
Go for it! Who would you be working for in GA? Porsche?
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2005, 11:56 PM   #25
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

I looked on monster.com and found a lot of marketing jobs in GA. The two bigger companies I noticed were Coca-Cola (which was hiring for many different marketing positions) and AIG. I'm sure I could find something, and maybe work up to Porsche, that Cayman is looking pretty nice in ~5 years....

Appreciate 0
      09-15-2005, 12:04 AM   #26
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
I looked on monster.com and found a lot of marketing jobs in GA. The two bigger companies I noticed were Coca-Cola (which was hiring for many different marketing positions) and AIG. I'm sure I could find something, and maybe work up to Porsche, that Cayman is looking pretty nice in ~5 years....

Heck yeh! That's what I'm talk'n about!!! Best of luck to you, it was cool chatting and sharing info and what not... I know you'll be doing big things!
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2005, 06:47 AM   #27
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

Thanks, I'm off to school now haha I got all excited last night looking at jobs/houses/cars and didn't get to bed at a very reasonable time so now I'm hardly awake haha.

Appreciate 0