BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-20-2013, 12:16 AM   #1
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

best pranks ever (your own)

early in '92, me and a buddy crank called everyone in our jr high. in a redneck accent, he said he was ross perot, and was asking for votes. if they said no, the response was "well screwwwwwww you!". some didn't believe it. a few actually called their parents saying ross perot's on the phone. somehow i think that affected the outcome of the election.

around 10 yrs ago, i was at the disneyland haunted mansion. the part where the elevator room goes dark, i ripped the worst fart ever in a crowded elevator.

there are others, but i'd rather not steal this thread.

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 03-20-2013 at 12:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 01:16 AM   #2
Nate4641
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
A few years ago when I was stationed in Hawaii a few of my co-workers started talking about how they were going to start a prank war with each other. Some really crazy shit too like sneaking into the other's barracks room, oiling up the floor then letting a rooster loose. Very over the top stuff that wouldn't actually happen. I went and ordered a couple of THESE and placed one in one of their rooms behind his microwave. Basically it beeps a single beep every few minutes at random intervals and after awhile you start to notice it, but can't figure out what it is or where it is coming from. So a few weeks go by and he and his roommate are losing their minds over this microwave that wont stop beeping, even after unplugging it, moving it, and everything else they could think of besides destroying it. I let him know what I did and he wasn't too happy. For months after that anytime he heard a beep he would flip out and come accuse me of planting another one.

Then I got the other guy in this prank cold war. I should note that this 2nd guy was batshit crazy and legitimately thought he was part werewolf, not even joking about that. One day during lunch he fell asleep so I put another annoy-a-tron the shoulder pocket of his cammies. I was going to do his motorcycle helmet, but figured he would probably crash. So a few days later he too is losing his mind (more so than it was already gone) and flipping out about this beeping noise that was following him around. I tried to hint to him about it by giving him a casual pat on the arm where it was still in his pocket, but he didn't notice so I let it go for a little while longer. He was a little more sportsmanlike when I finally let him in on it than the first guy.

I tried it on my Gunny too by placing it in his computer speaker, but he almost flipped out and thought it was some kind of spying device. I started carving "You found the Annoy-a-tron" on the back after that. They're great little pranks if you find a good place to hide them. The other ones with sound effects aren't as good as the original single beep.
      03-20-2013, 01:20 AM   #3
Nate4641
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
Oh, also called my friend's house once and when his little sister answered this is what happened
Sister-hello?
me- Is my mommy there?
Sister- um who is this?
me- my daddy gave me this number before he died and said if I called it my mommy would be there

He didn't find it as funny as the rest of us who did it.
      03-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #4
badazzm
Lieutenant
India
Rep
Drives: RRS GT2

My roommate hates waking up early after getting drunk. I think everyone does but he really hates that shit. One Thursday night, I changed all the clocks he has access to say 6:30 am when it was really 3:30 am. We slept at 2 am. He wakes up, gets ready and shit. He doesn't find out that its 4:30 am and not 7:30 am until he reaches his office. 10 mile each way. Doesn't have a clock in his car. I guess he was still drunk to figure out why it was dark at 7:30 am. That was cool.

Last edited by badazzm; 03-20-2013 at 06:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #5
e92oholic
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 MINI JCW GP

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzm View Post
My roommate hates waking up early after getting drunk. I think everyone does but he really hates that shit. One Thursday night, I changed all the clocks he has access to say 6:30 am when it was really 3:30 am. We slept at 2 am. He wakes up, gets ready and shit. He doesn't find out that its 4:30 am and not 7:30 am until he reaches his office. 10 mile each way. Doesn't have a clock in his car. I guess he was still drunk to figure out why it was dark at 7:30 am. That was cool.
hahahaa love it! Could of been me this morning
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #6
JLed79
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Fast, very very fast...

Back in high school there wasnt much to do, small town in Alaska. They were doing road work on the main road that surrounded the town. One night my friends and I went and rearranged the detour signs so that it took you in a big circle backwards. It was about a 5 mile detour. We sat in a car and watched people go through it. This little old lady went through it no less thasn 4 times. It was freaking hysterical.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #7
passing
hey
Tanzania
Rep
Drives: caprice wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLed79 View Post
Back in high school there wasnt much to do, small town in Alaska. They were doing road work on the main road that surrounded the town. One night my friends and I went and rearranged the detour signs so that it took you in a big circle backwards. It was about a 5 mile detour. We sat in a car and watched people go through it. This little old lady went through it no less thasn 4 times. It was freaking hysterical.
redirecting traffic with existing traffic cones is one of my favorite past times.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #8
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794

For my senior prank in high school we switched all of the lockers between classes. They were bolted into the brick with exposed bolts and grouped in segments of 8 so we unbolted the segments and swapped them around. Pandemonium.

One of my buddies also had this dummy that looked like a kid, I'm talking schoolboy trousers with suspenders and shit, and would throw it in front of moving cars on a skateboard.

I haven't done much pranking since those days
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #9
bing240sx
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C /// E90 M3 ESS-VT2

on a conference call in an office with no ventilation with a colleague.

We were talking to another colleague on a conference call phone that had a weak mic so we had to stand over the desk and speak right down into the mic for the others to hear us.

I loaded up a SERIOUS 'cup o fart' and released it right over the mic in my colleagues face while he was in the middle of some important talk so he couldnt stop... he had to wince and tough through it and complete his sentences..

it might have been the hardest i've ever laughed.
      04-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #10
JLed79
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Fast, very very fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bing240sx View Post
on a conference call in an office with no ventilation with a colleague.

We were talking to another colleague on a conference call phone that had a weak mic so we had to stand over the desk and speak right down into the mic for the others to hear us.

I loaded up a SERIOUS 'cup o fart' and released it right over the mic in my colleagues face while he was in the middle of some important talk so he couldnt stop... he had to wince and tough through it and complete his sentences..

it might have been the hardest i've ever laughed.
That is effing hysterical!
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2013, 12:36 PM   #11
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Here is hands down one of the best and easiest pranks even you can do.

You need:

- a car

- at least 4 people (preferred)

- one person to fall asleep in the car

-a safe area to slam on the brakes

Here's how it works:

Me and my bros are on a road trip to vegas and one guy falls asleep on the way there. We decide to brake really hard (when safe to do so) and all scream at the same time as though were about to crash in a major accident. Our friend WAKES UP SCREAMING FOR HIS LIFE to only realize were driving just normal on the freeway. He then looks at all of us confused out of his fukn life wondering why were not flying off a cliff to our death. I had to pull over from crying of laughter.

It really shows how your friend would really scream if their scared straight.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #12
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

^
LOL. That's a good one, I'll keep that in mind.

Ever switched someone's hand sanitizer (probably a girlfriend or wife would have this) with personal lubricant (ie KY)? You probably won't see a more evil look cast in your direction after they realize what it is (after they try rubbing it in for a while wondering why its not evaporating).

Its pretty easy - just dump the old sanitizer out and give it a quick rinse, and then fill to the same spot with KY - looks pretty similar, just comes out a little faster, but by then its too late.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #13
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

^ too valuable to waste on pranks. Pretty sure there won't be a "happy ending" to risk it on.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #14
Dirty Tool
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

1. Piss on a plate
2. Put the plate with piss on it in the freezer.
3. Take out plate after piss has frozen.
4. Take the frozen piss off the plate and slide it underneath the bottom of someones door.
5. Let it melt.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #15
bimmerjph
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Tool
1. Piss on a plate
4. Take the frozen piss off the plate and slide it underneath the bottom of someones door.
5. Let it melt.
Lol
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #16
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Tool View Post
1. Piss on a plate
5. Let it melt.
Why can't you just piss under their door to begin with lol

1. Get hottest hot sauce
2. Get mild buffalo wings
3. Get two-three of the wings out of the order, smother in hottest sauce found
4. Place in with the rest of the wings
5. Watch friend/family member eat hottest wing
6. Watch them cry for a little and ask for something to drink
7. Have apple juice handy
8. Apple juice is actually filled with piss
9. No longer friends
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #17
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: "Daddy-bought" 2010 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitty3series View Post
Lol. - my boy rolled a blunt with a worm in it and weed and stuck both ends in his asshole and dared my friend when he came to the house to smoke the blunt to the head!! Lol. And I watched him do it lol
Losing...brain cells...
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 10:49 PM   #18
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

how'd this thread come back to life?

i've been known to steal stuff from people's houses in order to incite drama from within

or sometimes i'll steal stuff and put it back later just to mindfuck

that's right, envious, evil, and dirty... though it's easiest just to stalk online from the safety of my computer. i know a lot about important people (but i don't know then seally). victims of my stalking: take it as a compliment, at least that means i care.

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 06-12-2013 at 11:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #19
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

in college - my female roommate would wash her plate every morning after breakfast. i would tape the sink side spray nozzle open and face it forward so that it would spray as soon as she turned the water on = blasted with water! The best part is she usually had dressed and typically was always late for class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #20
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

^ yeahhh buddy!
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #21
Malibu1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Charger HC, Backdraft Cobra

When I was in grade school......I had friends that would sneak out at night.....They would take fishing line about 100 feet long and string the fishing line through the arms of a T-shirt. One person on each side of the road hiding behind things holding the fishing line with the T-shirt sitting bunched up in the road. When cars would get close to the T-shirt, they would each pull on the line and the T-Shirt would jump up in the air. In the dark it really did look like a person just jumped up in front of a speeding car. Cars would slam on brakes, head for side of road and stuff. They stopped doing it after one of them got ruffed up by a driver who had it happen to him more than once.
Not sure where they had got the idea to do that prank but they got lucky that nobody was ever hurt.
      06-13-2013, 07:38 AM   #22
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

^ That's just stupid. I hope they got their little faces kicked in. Could have seriously hurt someone.

If I ever caught some kids doing that to me, oh man I would be pissed. They better be running.
Appreciate 0