BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-17-2013, 12:59 PM   #45
PSUSMU
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NS0MN1A View Post
I read. I have a hard time believing it is not your product.

As for not wanting it, just thought I would shoot some knowledge into potential clients, to give them a chance to avoid ruining their longevity. That is all. After all, this is a bmw forum and we look out for each other... Right?
Nah. The owner is a good friend of mine. Either way, who cares. It's primarily sold on Amazon.
      06-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #46
1NS0MN1A
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUSMU View Post
Nah. The owner is a good friend of mine. Either way, who cares. It's primarily sold on Amazon.
I am doubtful. You know too much of his business. Either way, no shame in self promotion!
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2013, 01:06 PM   #47
PSUSMU
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S

Quote:
I am doubtful. You know too much of his business. Either way, no shame in self promotion!
I'm the product photographer. That's all. I would tell you if it was my business. You can look up the owner of Perfect Day Nutrition, LLC. It's not me.
I actually stopped using GMP, as I have much higher energy levels now that I'm working out and eating healthier. But when I don't have time for that, GMP is a very satisfying boost of energy to get me through the day.
      06-17-2013, 01:32 PM   #48
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
your boy Osama is dead.

u mad......
Where has Litos been lately?

Quote:
"your friend".

Just admit that its your product and stop taking us for fools.

Just finished my 3rd year in medical school, and drinking something like this every day will kill you in the long run-- your immune system that is. It is never good to have too much of one thing, and even though the listed vitamins are mostly water soluble (as opposed to fat soluble), it still is not necessary for the AVERAGE American to take supplements like this. Likewise, processed caffeine, is much worse for the body than its natural counterpart found in coffee beans. We learned the effects first hand, and we did trails on goldfish, ones exposed to an equivalent for humans of 100mg a day, and ones which did not have any caffeine at all, but the same nutrition. The ones with caffeine died 20% sooner than the ones which did not have it.

I will pass, and I suggest you do too. If you need energy, wake up 30 minutes earlier and go for a walk. It may not be the path of least resistance, but it will be the most desirable outcome for life.
Appreciate 0